Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Have u noticed....**

LOL No I dont think that is why they were put into place... Be careful brother. I play fair with you. If I mislead anyone with my words I am sorry but the current currency was put into play for a reason.

That was my point. As for HYPERINFLATION... I was the one who said that a LOP can not take place with an economic model as IRAQ has. Now if you want to word spar with me I am ready.

I dont care about status with people on the site because I dont talk out of my back side.

Actually I put this site to rest for some time due to all the BS numbers and thoughts people have with out really considering that the "facts" they think they have are flawed. No one knows what will take place. We all speculate and in my opinion it will be greater than 1 dollar or close to that at minimum. Some have said the USA has nothing to do with this and I say they are dead wrong.

This is a plan and it is being carefully unfolded. Any INTEL or KNOWN AMOUNTS of DINAR in circulation is not going to be accurately released. IRAQ has been gathering up DINARS for some time now.

I hope for all of our sake I am right.

PEACE...!

Im not bashing you....dont take it the wrong way!! Im just trying to understand better why you feel the way you do.....

I mean the exchange rate was already in the crapper when we invaded, and inflation was still very high....all they did was print new bills to match what was already in circulation from saddam, and then added some more bills in between to make a full set of notes....

It made it easier for a 1 to 1 exchange ratio for most unless you had the swiss dinar. How do you think it would have went over if they said ok we just took over your country, now give us 1 10k note and we will give you 1 10 dinar note?? Not to mention it wouldnt have any purchasing power....they tried issuing smaller denominations with those coins but those proved to be unpopular because of the crappy value, they couldnt really use them for anything. So if they started off with a 25, 10, 5, 1 note, it would have been worse then what it is now....they would of had to carry around thousands of those notes for simple purchases. And on top of that, what if they couldnt get the inflation under control as they did?? They would of had to print an entirely new currency again within a couple of years....what a waste that would have been....look at zimbabwe....they had to print numerous different sets of currency because they tried putting out smaller denoms without getting inflation under control first.

What evidence is there that makes you believe they have been pulling in notes for awhile now?? You say you think its foolish to believe the numbers that the CBI, IMF, Ernst and Young and now Price water cooper have shown through there audits?? Even though the sanctions that have been placed on Iraq forced them to be transparent financially?? Even though through the CBIs own audits (PDFs) they clearly explain the goal to stay transparent with all its banks?? There is plenty of evidence showing the money supply growing (and I dont mean from the media) but yet no evidence at all pointing to them retracting the money supply.....or is that idea just from the fact that we want it to be true so bad that we just believe it cause it would solidify a reason that they can RV??

• Upvote 2

IMHO, I think CBI is trying to balance inflation with what's best on the valuation side for the country. Then the geo-politics kicks in and the money grubbing power brokers around the world put their $.02 worth in with why they should be heard and their input acted upon.

I'll throw this out there........ what if they didn't RV to the dollar? Say they RV'd to EUR, GBP or JPY. I suspect the first 2 would be good for us and the later not.

Thanks for the clarification. Are you using .00086 as a valuation? Nothing would surprise me though. They have the resources everyone wants but don't have the expertise to develop it. Senseless to us may seem perfectly sensible to them.

I believe that your math is correct with regards to the 2.50. The way things stand RIGHT NOW, if they delete the 3 zeros, with no RV, Your 25 note would be worth about .02 USC (US cents) The only way it would be worth roughly 25 USD is if it RVs after the RD for 1 to 1

Nice post Easy! My thoughts are that it needs to RV much higher, say the 3-3.50 range. My reasoning is that rate would help them be more competitive with Kuwait. Adam seems to think that's not the issue. He stated in last weeks chat that they would RV low and then go through a period of raising the rate over time to capitalize on everyone cashing in at different times. I guess we'll see. I just wish it would hurry up! Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1