Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Have u noticed....**

25k notes will be worthless and the market will set the rest. That was and always has been the plan. Don't judge my newness here as an indication of how long I have been involved in Dinars.

After reading this string to this point, all I can say is you have no idea what your talking about! It may be your opinion but it's as wrong as it can get!

Your statement saying you're not going to get into this here is your way of saying you have no clue and your just making this up to cause crap. Another newbie trouble maker. Just what everybody wants to hear! :angry:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

While I do not know what your individual qualifications are, you may or may not be an economic "grown up"; I know that I am not. :)

What I feel safe in stating is that this entire situation is unprecedented, especially on a global scale. While education and experience does give one more insight and understanding, when facing unprecedented circumstances, sometimes the resulting actions are also unprecedented and as such could not have been foretold with accuracy.

Simply because your previous experience and education lead you to certain conclusions in this matter, you should recognize the global severity and the unprecedented nature of these circumstances and be a little more open minded and respectful of those who are not confined by traditional education & experience.

While Easy's comments may seem trivial to you, some of us are open to everyone's opinions, including yours when done respectfully.

Have a great day everyone and keep bringing your thoughts Easy!!

:D :D :D

Very well said!

Well, many have stated that there would be an RD before an RV. From what it looks like that isnt gonna happen anymore. What has been coming out in the past few days is they are pushing the RD process back even further to 2013 and they also stated it wouldnt be simultaneously neither meaning it wont Rd and RV at the same time. So what this leaves us with none other than an RV. As you all know the Rd process was presented and it was denied for deleteing the zeroes at the current time. Inflation is rapidly rising Shabbs doesnt want to get into double digits, there are about 3 more months left in 2011 what does he do?

P.S shabbs knows he has one shot at this, how much will he RV at??? How will he stop the inflation without deleting the zeroes??

IMHO Shabbs is in a corner its now or never He knows Iraq needs to emerge to the world and to me personally a low RV wont cut it.

Needs to be at par with the USD what are your thoughts????

RV Can't happen with out RD. Like it or not, your scenario is not possible. Inflation can still be brought down with slight adjustment to the current rate.

After reading this string to this point, all I can say is you have no idea what your talking about! It may be your opinion but it's as wrong as it can get!

Your statement saying you're not going to get into this here is your way of saying you have no clue and your just making this up to cause crap. Another newbie trouble maker. Just what everybody wants to hear! :angry:

TFK, please feel free to cite verifiable facts disproving me wrong. It's people like you and all these self proclaimed idiotic gurus that make me angry. There won't be ferraris and mansions for everyone, it you double or triple your money you did ok. If you bought more dinar than you can afford, you're a fool. Iraq isn't a global charity that's going to bail the world out. It's a business and some stand to make money and a lot stand to lose. Quit reading between the lines, there is nothing there.

Grow up.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Yes I've noticed...good catch. Seems peculiar how little real insight is exposed by their news media. Compared to industrial nations, almost like a small country ,three person news team keeping up with the rumors on a party line telephone. Same news from a different person.

I read recently how the site 'Topix' brings to light ,some vile news within the community from participants. Iraqi gov't needs to sign up...could be a fun read. RV

TFK, please feel free to cite verifiable facts disproving me wrong.

Grow up.

It is fairly simple to provide facts to "disprove" you are wrong... all I have to do is is prove you are right. blink.gif

You seem angry to me, especially for someone so new to this site.

As far as growing up, I would be willing to wager TFK is older than you....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

25k notes will be worthless and the market will set the rest. That was and always has been the plan. Don't judge my newness here as an indication of how long I have been involved in Dinars.

I just love you guys that hop on pop to let us all know ...our money is worthless......WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BE HERE?????

Wally, can't say I care about what you're willing to wager.

Dame1, I said the 25k notes will be worthless never said anything about all the other notes, when citing me, make sure you read everything I wrote. It''s quite ignorant when you don't. I like how you guys think that being here longer than me makes you an expert on foreign economies, policies and practices. It's quite entertaining. Your info and "intel" comes from dinar brokers and ebay sellers mine comes from common sense and research.

Pigs get fed, hogs get slaughtered. Let's not lose sight of that.

I'm here for research, there are a few people on here that get it and have a true understanding of what's going on and I enjoy seeing what their perspective is.

• Upvote 1

Wally, can't say I care about what you're willing to wager. Then why make a comment at all?

Dame1, I said the 25k notes will be worthless never said anything about all the other notes, when citing me, make sure you read everything I wrote. It''s quite ignorant when you don't. I like how you guys think that being here longer than me makes you an expert on foreign economies, policies and practices. I like how you come on here with NO humility to a site where people have hashed out these arguments for YEARS and then call us out for making a comment. Try doing some research yourself on arguments that have already been made on this site. Why would the 25k notes be worth nothing and, using your own logic, the 10k or 5k notes be worth something? It's quite entertaining. Your info and "intel" comes from dinar brokers and ebay sellers mine comes from common sense and research.

Pigs get fed, hogs get slaughtered. Let's not lose sight of that.

I'm here for research, there are a few people on here that get it and have a true understanding of what's going on and I enjoy seeing what their perspective is.

After reading this thread and all the different responses, it is clear that there are alot of people who are badly misinformed in this investment who believe anything in Easyrider's opinion as being a possible outcome. Fact is that Easy is one of the last people you want to be listening to, he is admitted that he has a connection with Frank and that he knows that Frank sells dinar. Easy is a pumpers pet, wanna be guru, who has very little actual knowledge when it comes to this investment. He is good at sharing the bs that the gurus put out, but when it comes to trying to sound like he knows anything about this investment, he always falls short. This is the case again in this thread, there will not be any RV with an RD to go along with it, just not possible, can't happen. All of you who are praising this post are falling for more of the BS, hoping that its true over what the actual facts are behind this investment. You can hit me with all the negatives you want for calling out your precious Easyrider, fact is that the truth is more then most can handle, and even fewer understand.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

After reading this thread and all the different responses, it is clear that there are alot of people who are badly misinformed in this investment who believe anything in Easyrider's opinion as being a possible outcome. Fact is that Easy is one of the last people you want to be listening to, he is admitted that he has a connection with Frank and that he knows that Frank sells dinar. Easy is a pumpers pet, wanna be guru, who has very little actual knowledge when it comes to this investment. He is good at sharing the bs that the gurus put out, but when it comes to trying to sound like he knows anything about this investment, he always falls short. This is the case again in this thread, there will not be any RV with an RD to go along with it, just not possible, can't happen. All of you who are praising this post are falling for more of the BS, hoping that its true over what the actual facts are behind this investment. You can hit me with all the negatives you want for calling out your precious Easyrider, fact is that the truth is more then most can handle, and even fewer understand.

hahaha thats why its an opinion section my opinion you dont lik it dont read it plain and simpe lets hear your take why dont you start a thread ol wise one sincce you know the outcome of this investment.

and when did i admit i had cconnections with frank ive spoken with him because i know john lesienring personally aka bluestar ive known him for about 3 years big deal. So just because someone sells dinar means they are lying about their intel seesm you are a tad bit jealous of someone making money when youre not. Anyhow carry on i really am not gonna waste my time with you ive gone back and forth with you and well it either seesm you like stalking me by calling me a pumpers pet LOL or youre just frustrated with your own life i dont know which but dont take it out on me buddy when you dont know your own facts.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

hahaha thats why its an opinion section my opinion you dont lik it dont read it plain and simpe lets hear your take why dont you start a thread ol wise one sincce you know the outcome of this investment.

and when did i admit i had cconnections with frank ive spoken with him because i know john lesienring personally aka bluestar ive known him for about 3 years big deal. So just because someone sells dinar means they are lying about their intel seesm you are a tad bit jealous of someone making money when youre not. Anyhow carry on i really am not gonna waste my time with you ive gone back and forth with you and well it either seesm you like stalking me by calling me a pumpers pet LOL or youre just frustrated with your own life i dont know which but dont take it out on me buddy when you dont know your own facts.

And like I said, IMO, your opinion is not one that people should take seriously, because as I have called you out on before, you know very little other then how to pump the pumpers. You even admitted that you have a direct connection to frank, and that you know that he sells dinar. A post like this from you trying to find another way to make people believe that the bad news of late is nothing to worry about leads people to think that what your saying has merit, when its actually BS that should not be believed. RV without a RD to accompany it is not possible, plain and simple. I have on many occasions posted my thoughts about the RV, and have spent countless hours researching facts, unlike you who spends countless hours going between all the guru sites and speading thier BS around making sure to get the word out like a good pumpers pet does. I don't know the outcome any better then any other WELL INFORMED investor, but I know more then enough to call out your BS.

Trust me, I am far from jealous of a POS like Frank, he makes his money through lies and deceit, and you help him do it.

Edited by RVDinar4MyFamily
  • Upvote 4

And like I said, IMO, your opinion is not one that people should take seriously, because as I have called you out on before, you know very little other then how to pump the pumpers. You even admitted that you have a direct connection to frank, and that you know that he sells dinar. A post like this from you trying to find another way to make people believe that the bad news of late is nothing to worry about leads people to think that what your saying has merit, when its actually BS that should not be believed. RV without a RD to accompany it is not possible, plain and simple. I have on many occasions posted my thoughts about the RV, and have spent countless hours researching facts, unlike you who spends countless hours going between all the guru sites and speading thier BS around making sure to get the word out like a good pumpers pet does. I don't know the outcome any better then any other WELL INFORMED investor, but I know more then enough to call out your BS.

Trust me, I am far from jealous of a POS like Frank, he makes his money through lies and deceit, and you help him do it.

LOL wow, man you got issues for sure. For one i dont think you even read my post i didnt say they wont Rd at some point because i believe they will but the fact remain and what i have seen recently is that the time to delete the three zeroes is not now!!!!! so you actually fail on numerous accounts with your statement. They will need to RD at some point im fully aware of that but it seems not till 2013. If i am leading people with just my opinion that is not my fault im sorry this is an open forum.... If they choose to listen or not its up to them. So, really im not understanding where you are trying to get at other than bash me and falsely accuse me of being a pumper which is pretty damn funny i must say. As far as going to other gurus sites lol you are so wrong you dont even know i used to get rumors in my email and just put them on the site i didnt go fishing on other sites and I am not the one posting them any longer.

P.S you can call me out all you want but it really has no impact because you dont now what the hell you're talking about slandering other individuals on this site, but its typical in dinar world. Frank told his site he has been selling dinar so what does it matter.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, many have stated that there would be an RD before an RV. From what it looks like that isnt gonna happen anymore. What has been coming out in the past few days is they are pushing the RD process back even further to 2013 and they also stated it wouldnt be simultaneously neither meaning it wont Rd and RV at the same time. So what this leaves us with none other than an RV. As you all know the Rd process was presented and it was denied for deleteing the zeroes at the current time. Inflation is rapidly rising Shabbs doesnt want to get into double digits, there are about 3 more months left in 2011 what does he do?

P.S shabbs knows he has one shot at this, how much will he RV at??? How will he stop the inflation without deleting the zeroes??

IMHO Shabbs is in a corner its now or never He knows Iraq needs to emerge to the world and to me personally a low RV wont cut it.

Needs to be at par with the USD what are your thoughts????

LOL wow, man you got issues for sure. For one i dont think you even read my post i didnt say they wont Rd at some point because i believe they will but the fact remain and what i have seen recently is that the time to delete the three zeroes is not now!!!!! so you actually fail on numerous accounts with your statement. They will need to RD at some point im fully aware of that but it seems not till 2013. If i am leading people with just my opinion that is not my fault im sorry this is an open forum.... If they choose to listen or not its up to them. So, really im not understanding where you are trying to get at other than bash me and falsely accuse me of being a pumper which is pretty damn funny i must say. As far as going to other gurus sites lol you are so wrong you dont even know i used to get rumors in my email and just put them on the site i didnt go fishing on other sites and I am not the one posting them any longer.

P.S you can call me out all you want but it really has no impact because you dont now what the hell you're talking about slandering other individuals on this site, but its typical in dinar world. Frank told his site he has been selling dinar so what does it matter.

You did say in your post that it looks like there will not be an RD until 2013 and that leaves nothing but an RV as a possiblity. And that cannot happen. You want to say my post fails after I told you yours is a FAIL, that just a piss poor comeback from someone who can't truely debate the facts. And your right, you have for the most part stopped posting the BS from most of the gurus, and I even recall one that you put a disclaimer on that I gave you kudos for finally doing, only to post Franks BS a few days later without that same courtesy. Funny, that ever since you admitted your connection to Frank, and Franks so called coming clean about selling dinar, you seem to be more exclusive to him. Some of us are not dumb enough to fall for your BS Easy, and then there are some of us like me, willing to actually challenge your BS openly and not be afraid of the bashing I may take from your koolaid drinking followers.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well I'm good then. All mine is in 50, 250, 500, 1k and 5k....

And by the way - don't post something like you KNOW what the hell you're talking about - you don't. The 25k will be worth whatever the exchange rate is. 1 to 1, baby... 1 to 1. Oh yeah --- IMO. That means "in my opinion" - you need to start using that term in your posts. It's easy - three simple letters at the end of your comment.. like this: IMO... that's all you need to do. Took me about a half of a second to do it. Not hard. Try it. EDIT YOUR POST WITH IT! ;)

Well I'm good then. All mine is in 50, 250, 500, 1k and 5k....

And by the way - don't post something like you KNOW what the hell you're talking about - you don't. The 25k will be worth whatever the exchange rate is. 1 to 1, baby... 1 to 1. Oh yeah --- IMO. That means "in my opinion" - you need to start using that term in your posts. It's easy - three simple letters at the end of your comment.. like this: IMO... that's all you need to do. Took me about a half of a second to do it. Not hard. Try it. EDIT YOUR POST WITH IT! ;)

Alex, this is the OPINION section, hence EVERYTHING posted here is OPINION. You're not too smart are you? Pay attention DBAG, you may learn something.

*********** STOP the name calling ***************

Edited by Bumper64
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

No matter how things unfold, I think we can be extremely confident that a single 25K IQD note and fivehundred 50 IQD notes or anything in between will all be treated identically. Doing anything else would result in instant mayhem across the country.