Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Have u noticed....**

Well, many have stated that there would be an RD before an RV. From what it looks like that isnt gonna happen anymore. What has been coming out in the past few days is they are pushing the RD process back even further to 2013 and they also stated it wouldnt be simultaneously neither meaning it wont Rd and RV at the same time. So what this leaves us with none other than an RV. As you all know the Rd process was presented and it was denied for deleteing the zeroes at the current time. Inflation is rapidly rising Shabbs doesnt want to get into double digits, there are about 3 more months left in 2011 what does he do?

P.S shabbs knows he has one shot at this, how much will he RV at??? How will he stop the inflation without deleting the zeroes??

IMHO Shabbs is in a corner its now or never He knows Iraq needs to emerge to the world and to me personally a low RV wont cut it.

Needs to be at par with the USD what are your thoughts????

Do you think it will be a straight up RV at $1.00? or do you think he would bring it up slowly? Like .10 to .15 then keep moving it up?

Could not agree with you more, Easy!! :D

It can be absolutely mind-boggling trying to keep up with all of the conflicting news that is generated out of this "situation"! :unsure::huh::blink:

While I certainly believe that the ego's and the hunger for power & wealth dominate the leaders actions, in the end the USA and the rest of the democratic world have way too much invested ($$$ & lives) to not force positive movement forward.

Whether or not that positive movement includes a nice fat RV for us, I do not claim to be that insightful. But when you look at the recent big picture actions: UN meetings (public & closed door), Shabbs being in DC the IMF/World Bank meetings........I do believe that is a rather safe assumption that the entire financial plan RV, RD, or both - short & long term have been discussed in detail.

Just continuing to hope and pray for a positive ending for us all!

:D :D :D

• Upvote 1

Well, many have stated that there would be an RD before an RV. From what it looks like that isnt gonna happen anymore. What has been coming out in the past few days is they are pushing the RD process back even further to 2013 and they also stated it wouldnt be simultaneously neither meaning it wont Rd and RV at the same time. So what this leaves us with none other than an RV. As you all know the Rd process was presented and it was denied for deleteing the zeroes at the current time. Inflation is rapidly rising Shabbs doesnt want to get into double digits, there are about 3 more months left in 2011 what does he do?

P.S shabbs knows he has one shot at this, how much will he RV at??? How will he stop the inflation without deleting the zeroes??

IMHO Shabbs is in a corner its now or never He knows Iraq needs to emerge to the world and to me personally a low RV wont cut it.

I can't disagree with anything you said, I hope it plays out the way you said it.

Do you think it will be a straight up RV at $1.00? or do you think he would bring it up slowly? Like .10 to .15 then keep moving it up?

IMHO I know Adam has said .10-.30 cents i just dont see it they have talked and mentioned in numerous articles a 1 to 1 and also mentioned they want to be up to par with the USD.

• Upvote 5

To stop the rise of inflation Shabbs has to raise the exchange rate. He will probably do this in small incremental pips. JMO

Spoken like a true child… Thanks for proving my point!

Did you have something grown up to say, if so put up or shut up. Being disrespectful is showing your knowledge and/or age.

Put ppl down to put yourself up. You feel bigger. What's up with you. Like I said put up or shut up.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Easy you should go outside and play… Ride your bike or something…. Leave economic issues for grownups who understand what they are talking about.

While I do not know what your individual qualifications are, you may or may not be an economic "grown up"; I know that I am not. :)

What I feel safe in stating is that this entire situation is unprecedented, especially on a global scale. While education and experience does give one more insight and understanding, when facing unprecedented circumstances, sometimes the resulting actions are also unprecedented and as such could not have been foretold with accuracy.

Simply because your previous experience and education lead you to certain conclusions in this matter, you should recognize the global severity and the unprecedented nature of these circumstances and be a little more open minded and respectful of those who are not confined by traditional education & experience.

While Easy's comments may seem trivial to you, some of us are open to everyone's opinions, including yours when done respectfully.

Have a great day everyone and keep bringing your thoughts Easy!!

:D :D :D

• Upvote 8

Easy you should go outside and play… Ride your bike or something…. Leave economic issues for grownups who understand what they are talking about.

Poseidon if you know so much about economics you should share your wisdom rather than running someone down who is having fun and sharing to the best of their ability.Where did you get your docterate in economics and what position do you hold in the treasury or fed?
  • Upvote 4

Poseidon if you know so much about economics you should share your wisdom rather than running someone down who is having fun and sharing to the best of their ability.Where did you get your docterate in economics and what position do you hold in the treasury or fed?

Honestly, I don't want to hear from Poseidon. Some one who thinks they are better than the rest is not worth hearing. Eeehhhh them tainted people. No thanks.

• Upvote 4

Chicago Mike, what makes you say 25/k notes will be worthless? I've wondered why it was so easy to buy into this investment and all the notes I received have been 25k.... How is the planned layed out in your opinion? Thanks

B/A

Will not even try to answer that. Only thing im 99% certain about is that the market is going to set the price. Saddam said his money was worth $.3.33 or whatever it was not the rest of the world. Let's not lose sight of this. I don't know what this Adam guy is all about or what he truly knows but I was told early on that the goal was .10-.30. Not here to burst

anyones bubble jut being realistic.