Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Raising rate to $3.63 for per capita income

9-23-2011 Guru E**** Has Landed

Talabani said he wanted the average annual income per capita to be $8,000 ... according to UNICEF the average annual income is currently $2,200 ... so the RV rate is $3.63...take the projected annual income of $8,000 and divide by the current annual income of $2,200 and you get $3.636. the current annual income per capita is listed by UNICEF as well as other places. now we wait for Shabibi to speak at the World Bank tomorrow.

The quote above (obviously from another site) isn't sound math. Since I've had so many calls about it I thought that I'd write something very short.

OK, let's assume that Talabani did actually say that about increasing the annual income per capita ... well the math falls short. Let me show you ... $8000/$2200 =3.636 ... did you see that? Not $3.63! Dollars divided by dollars equals 1 and cancels out.

Therefore 3.63 times the current value $.000855 (1USD/1170IQD) is $.003+ ... nope I'm not giving it a rate ... just doing the math

9-24-2011 Guru Frank26

Today President Talabani made a speech before the UN and indicated that he wants to increase Iraqi wages by 4 times their current value. A value close to 3.60. PresidentTalabani mentioned that Iraq was "totally out of any sanctions." Working to confirm Chapter 7.

Okay ... another quote ... this one is right ... but let's put our thinking caps on and see if the rate being increased by 3.636 is the only way the per capita income could be raised ... exactly ... it's not!

Saudi Arabia ... a virtual welfare state sends citizens a check, wire transfer, card, etc ... in actuality the Iraqis could give their citizens LESS IQD if the rate is high enough!

While I am not telling you that it CAN NOT come out or go to $3.63 ... I am saying that this is junk math. No reflexion on the original poster ... just a bit excited I expect.

In fact the real reason that I chose to write something this morning is to simply say ... take a deep breath ... get off the roller coaster ... live your life ... keep an eye on the Iraqis and the IQD ... but don't let your butt get waffled sitting in front of your computer keeping track of it ... in other words ... sit tight (just not glued to your computer)!

Peace to all

Doc31

• Upvote 10

Finally, somebody is using their brain and applying simple math. Doc31 (and Roscoboy007 in another thread) nailed it! $8000/$2200 = 3.63. The increase in per-capita income increases by 3.63 times the current amount. That doesn't mean the IQD will revalue at $3.63. The statement simply states the income will roughly quadruple its current amount. So whatever someone is currently being paid, they will earn roughly 4 times that amount.

Now the RV rate is an entirely separate matter and it can be at any rate and I'm not going to speculate what that will be.

Maybe this is what Talibani was trying to address with increased wages.

to prepare a draft to unite the salaries of state employees تم قراءة الموضوع 526 مرة Thread has been read 526 times

20/09/2011 20/09/2011

. Revealed the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives conducted to prepare a draft law on unifying the salaries of state employees and retirees in coordination with relevant government agencies in over the Congress for their support of this move, which will contribute to the achievement of justice among the staff of the state. A member of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives for the state of law Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri In a special statement (morning) that the Finance Committee plans to issue a law on salaries of state employees and retirees take into account the increase in prices, inflation and contribute to the achievement of an increase in the salaries of the lower grade with the balance between the staff of the higher grades and lower echelons of the state employees. He added that the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives formed a committee to organize this law includes membership of experts and senior officials from various ministries to regulate the law, noting that the law requires accomplished more time, it's about two million six hundred and fifty thousand employees and more than two million retired with the existence of multiple laws especially staff salaries, requiring standardization of all law and one explaining that the law will be of the best laws of salaries in the region expected its issuance over the next year. He stressed that the ratification of the new law would abolish all the laws of salaries of old that were approved by the House, including the Law of the salaries of the three presidencies, which was recently approved. For his part, MP for the Alliance National member of the Finance Committee Secretary Hadi, said the Commission is seeking to amend the law on salaries of state employees and consolidated after it found there was a discrepancy in salaries granted to staff between the hand and another, and between the Ministry and another, and it emerged the need to find a law unites the salaries of state employees, retirees, and it must be done to determine the level of poverty in the the country in order to find out what is the level that will contribute to a high income to employees saying that the Finance Committee to coordinate with the Ministry of Planning and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in this regard and to ensure a law salaries integrated.. Noting that among the priorities of the Committee raised the income level of the staff at the beginning of their appointment, retirees and encourage the work of the social protection network and support to raise the income level of citizens, stressing that the law should be discussed thoroughly to reach a common vision among all parties, parliamentary and governmental organizations. He praised the MP for the Sadr movement Uday Awad-by-step Finance Committee, stressing that the Sadrist movement stressed the need to reduce the salaries of top grades for state employees and equality of all salaries to ensure justice and not the division of society on the basis of class, stressing that the Sadrist movement, standardize the salaries and support: young employees and retirees.

. The MP for the Iraqi List, Hamid al-Mutlaq said the list with the codification of the salaries of senior civil servants to ensure that finding a class in society and in the same time must be taken into account grades and assessment of university graduates and the competencies they returned to prepare the law requires more effort and study to ensure equity among state employees. http://www.mof.gov.iq/ar/

المزيد من الأخبار More News

The quote above (obviously from another site) isn't sound math. Since I've had so many calls about it I thought that I'd write something very short.

OK, let's assume that Talabani did actually say that about increasing the annual income per capita ... well the math falls short. Let me show you ... $8000/$2200 =3.636 ... did you see that? Not $3.63! Dollars divided by dollars equals 1 and cancels out.

Therefore 3.63 times the current value $.000855 (1USD/1170IQD) is $.003+ ... nope I'm not giving it a rate ... just doing the math

Okay ... another quote ... this one is right ... but let's put our thinking caps on and see if the rate being increased by 3.636 is the only way the per capita income could be raised ... exactly ... it's not!

Saudi Arabia ... a virtual welfare state sends citizens a check, wire transfer, card, etc ... in actuality the Iraqis could give their citizens LESS IQD if the rate is high enough!

While I am not telling you that it CAN NOT come out or go to $3.63 ... I am saying that this is junk math. No reflexion on the original poster ... just a bit excited I expect.

In fact the real reason that I chose to write something this morning is to simply say ... take a deep breath ... get off the roller coaster ... live your life ... keep an eye on the Iraqis and the IQD ... but don't let your butt get waffled sitting in front of your computer keeping track of it ... in other words ... sit tight (just not glued to your computer)!

Peace to all

Doc31

At least you tried... I visit this site every two months and nothing has changed - like most I've invested thousands of dollars - hanging onto it because I can - but for the most part, things would go smoother if people just walked away and lived their lives. Anyway, thanks for trying!!