Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Dreams

digital11

I drive a truck for a living and was turned onto the Dinar by a co-worker when he gave me a 25k note for Christmas. He told me about the opportunity but I was skeptical. I got online and did my homework. I found Dinar Trade and was impressed with the amount of information. I clicked on every hot button and was facinated (sic?) by the Iraq Monetary History section. The pre-war rate was $3.2169 circa 1994. It was then I started to buy direct from Dinar Trade. Since then I follow the post here and keep tabs on the exchange rate on a hourly basis. Yesterday while driving across I 10 I found myself behind another truck and noticed that its trailer number was RV322. I think to myself " Wow! That would be cool if the Dinar revaled at that price." Today, on my return trip down the same highway, I come upon a RV with one of those oval plaques on the back... The number on the plaque was 32169. Spooky.

This is the time for all believers who understand that this opportunity to invest in iqd is a spiritual inheritance... the wealth of Babylon [30 miles north of Baghdad] stored up for the righteous...

I too believe in dreams and visions... without vision the people perish...

I stand with all believers that we are at the brink of receiving our inheritance

This is the time for all believers who understand that this opportunity to invest in iqd is a spiritual inheritance... the wealth of Babylon [30 miles north of Baghdad] stored up for the righteous...

I too believe in dreams and visions... without vision the people perish...

I stand with all believers that we are at the brink of receiving our inheritance

I love your signature :)

There seems to be allot of discouragement concerning the RV or RI. So I am going to share some other dreams to encourage all of you concerning this. While some of what I share may seem strange each will have to take it or leave it. But it simply is what it is. The Lord has been giving me dreams in an increased capacity for the last year and a half. Only a few of them have been about the money that is coming, but most of them involve the money coming and using it in a very specific way for the expansion of the kingdom. After have dream after dream after dream you just come to a place where you just ok Lord if you are looking for someone to believe in the seemingly impossible then im your man. I know that I am only 1 in many that He is speaking to about the transference of wealth. Many times when I am in a tough spiritual battle the Lord will give me dreams concerning the demon or power that I am up against and how well I am doing in the battle. Some of these battles can last months or years of warfare and the only way I seems to get breakthrough is spending hours every day praying in my spiritual language. The Lord had my wife and I leave our jobs and were living in a travel trailer at her parents house. Both of our vehicle have been reposessed. We are way past the point of no return. The Lord has confirmed every step through dreams or people who dont even know us or what the Lord is doing in us. He said He is looking for faith when He returns and this is just one small step in the journey. I say all of this to get to a couple of dreams I had this last week. In one dream there was this large tower the height of a sky scraper but it was round like the leaning tower of pisa. It was made of stone and very large. In the dream I took out my sword and with one slice the tower fell. The tower then turned into a large snake and crawled away. only the remains of the foundation was left. The high place was destroyed. I have had dreams about 3 high places and this was one. The Lord has spoken to me about mammon or pharough what ever you want to call it. But the the Lord promised me 3 years ago that He would bring me out of debt and that I wouldnt leave this state in debt. He also told me that the way He would lead me would be unlike anything I have seen or heard and that the path would at first take me into great debt but that the end result would be financial freedom. Then last night I had a dream I was going down this path and I saw all the houses that used to be but they were all gone.( represents all of my relatives that have gone before me and the debt they had) Then at the end of the path was this large house, larger than all the ones I had seen. ( represents all of my debt in my life) Living in this house was a man and a woman and they were wicked. They asked me what I was doing there. Then the mans head exploded ( his head was made of peices of steel welded together) and his headless body was on the floor and the woman took off. But only his garment was there (like star wars obi kenobi when he died). Then my wife and I found the store room and it was full of candy (represents having liberty to enjoy wealth above and beyond just paying bills) and we plundered a bunch of it ( I filled my back back). The candy was king size but it was double king size snickers and three musketeers and other candy too. Then we were going to burn his house down( destroying or paying off debt). The warfare has been very intense this last month. Something is certainly going to shift. Other wise this demon who has hindered my life would not be getting taken out. Anyways I hope this encourages someone out there. God Bless