Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BANK 'RUMOR' STORY...

NonLinear

Bank employees do not argue with, nor threaten customers! C'mon already with the bank stories... what bank was it? When I'm in the mood for a good argument, I want to go there and feel the pain! :angry:

".a friend of ours and his local banker got into a bit of a "spat" yesterday "

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1YsuJvVij

Actually, I CAN believe this since I deal with a local bank. Great bank and they work with us well YET I have not said a word to him or anyone at the bank nor will I! They will appreciate my $$ when it does RV. At least the amount I keep there. The rest goes elsewhere!

biggrin.gif

".a friend of ours and his local banker got into a bit of a "spat" yesterday "

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1YsuJvVij

Actually, I CAN believe this since I deal with a local bank. Great bank and they work with us well YET I have not said a word to him or anyone at the bank nor will I! They will appreciate my $$ when it does RV. At least the amount I keep there. The rest goes elsewhere!

biggrin.gif

Hey NL... did you just give me the link to this thread? :blink: I understand it was a local bank... I guess my thought was more about, that such professionals SHOULDN'T argue with customers. I mean, seriously, that employee would be fired! That's why I don't believe it... Nor should they be offering their advice or opinion about a customer's transactions... it's unethical and unwise, even if asked. They are there to provide financial transactions. I suppose if the two were friendly enough, however.... I could see it happening in a small town... but, I'd certainly take my business elsewhere.

And, I'm with you NL... keep your dinars close to your chest until it's time to lay 'em down!!! :)

My son sits on the board of bank, and I cannot imagine they would ask him to give up his seat just because he owned dinar. To the best of my knowledge, he doesn't own any dinar, doesn't even know about it, and it's for sure I haven't told him about dinar generally, let alone about my own investment in it, but still . . . why would the other board members care where he invested his own personal money? Unless there is another reason, such as if he were a blowhard and ran his mouth constantly and annoyingly, why would they even know, let alone care, what he invested in with his own money? I have never sat on the board of a bank, so I have no clue what that might entail, and thus, I could admittedly be wrong, but to me, this story just doesn't ring true.

Actually, not much you can do about it. Rape it is. I suggest, lie back and think of England ;)

hahaha Wasn't that Queen Victoria?

Hey NL... did you just give me the link to this thread? :blink: I understand it was a local bank... I guess my thought was more about, that such professionals SHOULDN'T argue with customers. I mean, seriously, that employee would be fired! That's why I don't believe it... Nor should they be offering their advice or opinion about a customer's transactions... it's unethical and unwise, even if asked. They are there to provide financial transactions. I suppose if the two were friendly enough, however.... I could see it happening in a small town... but, I'd certainly take my business elsewhere.

And, I'm with you NL... keep your dinars close to your chest until it's time to lay 'em down!!! :)

Certainly understand your point when dealing with a large bank for sure! I have 'been there, done that' too many times!

In our two local small towns, everyone knows everyone else once you get to a certain 'level'. Then, all sorts of 'issues' arise. Local politics are even more interesting! At a county level, the magistrate is a very 'powerful' person to know. The bankers are almost cut from the same 'game' cloth!

We opted out of participating in our local politics due to the 'good ole boys' club. Too, too many people wanting to know your business. So many stories...

Yes, one NEVER wants to 'tip their hand'! biggrin.gif

My son sits on the board of bank, and I cannot imagine they would ask him to give up his seat just because he owned dinar. To the best of my knowledge, he doesn't own any dinar, doesn't even know about it, and it's for sure I haven't told him about dinar generally, let alone about my own investment in it, but still . . . why would the other board members care where he invested his own personal money? Unless there is another reason, such as if he were a blowhard and ran his mouth constantly and annoyingly, why would they even know, let alone care, what he invested in with his own money? I have never sat on the board of a bank, so I have no clue what that might entail, and thus, I could admittedly be wrong, but to me, this story just doesn't ring true.

This may have been the case! He may have been 'pushing' to get the bank or the board members to invest/speculate. Small town egos are interesting! He may have wanted to be the one to bring in 'big bucks' to the community. We have a couple/few around here that get off on all the kudos and recognition they get from there 'contributions' to the community. As individuals, I know first hand, they due it for selfish reasons.

biggrin.gif

I went to my bank yesterday to close my business account with WF. I spoke to teller about the Dinar and she stated that alot of people have been coming in and closing their accounts also. I think people might just be fed up with the whole thing and cashing out? At this point, I don't know who to believe anymore? The gurus are always wrong, nothing has happened when it was supposed too. I remember three years ago when everyone was saying this Monday or this Friday. It never ends or does it?

I went to my bank yesterday to close my business account with WF. I spoke to teller about the Dinar and she stated that alot of people have been coming in and closing their accounts also. I think people might just be fed up with the whole thing and cashing out? At this point, I don't know who to believe anymore? The gurus are always wrong, nothing has happened when it was supposed too. I remember three years ago when everyone was saying this Monday or this Friday. It never ends or does it?

Ha! Ha! Actually, I would think the 'smart money' [no pumping intended] would pick up a few more before the door shuts!

Whether this is the 'end' of the ride or not, I would look to the 'facts' of the issue and THINK that it is getting very close! YET, when one is dealing with so many 'behind the scene' variables [M.E.], one can never truly rely on 'factual' information!

No worries! Like you do at the carnival, 'enjoy the ride'!

biggrin.gif

TELLER AT THE PITTSBURGH INTL AIRPORT CURRENCY BOOTH, STATED IN THE 27 YEARS SHE HAS WORKED THEIR, THE WORD IS PASSED 1 (ONE) YEAR IN ADVANCE OF ANY CURRENCY CHANGING VALUE. WORDS FROM HER MOUTH NOT MINE. SHE ALSO TOLD US TO SELL OUR DINAR AND TAKE THE LOSS, IT WAS A SCAM. TAKE THIS FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH. ANYONE GOING THRU PIT FOR A FLIGHT, TALK TO THE SHORT HEAVISH WOMAN WITH SHORT DARK BROWN HAIR. LOOKS CLOSE TO HER 40'S.

She's full of BS, because if she knew that one year in advance all her relatives, as well as herself could be billionaires right now. It's total BS.

i have a bank story; i walked in and asked about the dinar. i showed them my dinar. they researched and said "we don't do dinar. we don't have the machine to verify the funds." i looked at the computer screen and there were no amber numbers. no green numbers. the bank manager told me that the bank will change its tune once the rv is complete. the company doesn't want to miss out on that kind of money. i called another bank (same bank, different branch) to see if i got the same answer. i did. all 100 percent true. imo, most us banks will exchange the dinar but theyre gona be raping people with their "spreads."

oh, and i went to chase bank, by the way.

I thing the raping of spreads will cease if you threaten to deposit your money someplace else.