Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

possum breaks his silence...

possum

Possum.... I for one am DISGUSTED that you would use the analogy of DEAD SOLDIERS AT YOUR FEET, DON'T use our BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN to sum up your pathetic life!!!!!! JMO

God Bless

Goooo Rvvvvvvvv

come on ....no big deal......dead soldier is slang for another beer can....I guess folks from only Texas may know that.........hell I heard it around my college fraternity 30 yrs ago.......there was no disrespect...............take a chill pill......from what news we are getting lately.......Possum tries to throw in a little humor even though most don't get it........I suggest don't read his posts if you dislike him

I find it detestable that Possum can take a topic like being in a rehab & end it with the statement , "pop a top again".........This man is just like Okie, he has no moral compass or conscience........

Possum has not been in rehab.......and when he makes his off the wall predictions he is mocking the non gurus like Okie..........

• Upvote 1

Wow Possum, you are sad. Can you not get a positive vote? Try something like a blu**. That will mellow you out.

the Possum doesn't INHALE.............he's probably from the old school and believes smoking weed would make him go crazy and kill everyone in sight....I know many old timers in Texas that still think that about a little smoke....