Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where is our common sense about an RV matter?

Muhammad

Hey! you dudes and chicks, just cool down. Last few years, Warka Banks and other Iraqi banks didn't introduce ATMs and MasterCards in several versions, now they do. Despite the fact that an RV might appear to be a fake to some whilst the same to be a reality to others, let us use some common sense in this. The installations of so many ATMs all over Iraq and soon worldwide and the recent implementation of MasterCards in several versions are a sure sign of an RV success soon, if not sooner.

Ministry of Finance(MOF) and Central Bank of Iraq(CBI) are fighting an internal battle between each other for financial reasons pertaining to an RV plan are still mysterious to us right now. The RV plan cannot happen too soon because of the continuation of such family quarrels within Iraq. We need to see who will soon win this time to see the possible rate first and about the date of an RV is only possible after Chapter 7 is lifted. The final episode of the catch-22 is soon, if not sooner. An RV would come tomorrow is a big bull shi t. Just as in the hierarchy of the police forces, when one is a "Constable" has to be promoted to one rank higher as a "Sergeant" due to whatever reasons, it is ridiculous for any appropriate procedure to jump over the rank of "Sergeant" to the rank of "Inspector" above "Sergeant", immediately.

There are many job performances, yearly appraisals, assessments and recommedations required by any police forces before one deserves to be promoted to one rank higher with an award, an increment and a bonus. An RV plan is similar to such matter. If we feel our pragmatic ideas can speed up an RV plan, why not go to the links at the footnote of my post to contribute why IMF and the World Bank should protect us as American dinar holders? I personally did confidentially contribute some justifiable reasons to Obama Administration to protect our own interests and I did alone is not enough. There is a need to create solidarity among us to ensure that we as dinar holders must be enriched to improve our US economy, altogether. Iraq owes us as well because in the very first place, if all dinar holders from other larger parts of the world particularly the US, China, Russia and Europe refused to buy IQD as their investments, where would Iraq gain such investment gains through CBI>Foreign Finance Companies as Second Parties>Licensed Money-Changers as Third Parties>Dinar Holders as Iraq's Legal Customers. Iraq uses their investment gains through us as their Legal Customers to speedily rebuild their economy and increase their oil business with our many foreign tradeable currencies. Iraq couldn't do it with non-tradeable currency i.e. IQD. We have scratched the back of Iraq for too long and this is time for Iraq to scratch our back as their gratitude in return! Nothing ventured nothing gained! How could we venture and nothing gained from Iraq this time? We need to give constructive feedback to Obama Administration to protect us soon! It is better late than never. Do not be complacent now! Obama welcomes us in his website to say what we are supposed to say. Why not ask him to convey our own ideas to IMF and the World Bank now? We may never know some of us may have better ideas in updated economics, economic strategies and more financial formulae of an RV plan, perhaps. So, let us suggest to the appropriate government entities to fight for our rights!

www.emailthepresident.com/ ;)

www.whitehouse.gov/contact ;)

Have you made any suggestion to Barack Obama Administration as part of your contribution to speed up the revaluation plan of Iraq? We have the rights as an investors of IQD to petition the government of the United States who assists UNSC, IMF and the World Bank to speed up lifting Chapter 7 for Iraq to revalue IQD in due course which is better late than never. Many American dinar holders are not wealthy citizens. They wish to receive their windfall from Iraq to get the half burdens of domestic problems and debts out of their life for comfort asap, at least.

Hey! you dudes and chicks, just cool down. Last few years, Warka Banks and other Iraqi banks didn't introduce ATMs and MasterCards in several versions, now they do. Despite the fact that an RV might appear to be a fake to some whilst the same to be a reality to others, let us use some common sense in this. The installations of so many ATMs all over Iraq and soon worldwide and the recent implementation of MasterCards in several versions are a sure sign of an RV success soon, if not sooner.

Ministry of Finance(MOF) and Central Bank of Iraq(CBI) are fighting an internal battle between each other for financial reasons pertaining to an RV plan are still mysterious to us right now. The RV plan cannot happen too soon because of the continuation of such family quarrels within Iraq. We need to see who will soon win this time to see the possible rate first and about the date of an RV is only possible after Chapter 7 is lifted. The final episode of the catch-22 is soon, if not sooner. An RV would come tomorrow is a big bull shi t. Just as in the hierarchy of the police forces, when one is a "Constable" has to be promoted to one rank higher as a "Sergeant" due to whatever reasons, it is ridiculous for any appropriate procedure to jump over the rank of "Sergeant" to the rank of "Inspector" above "Sergeant", immediately.

There are many job performances, yearly appraisals, assessments and recommedations required by any police forces before one deserves to be promoted to one rank higher with an award, an increment and a bonus. An RV plan is similar to such matter. If we feel our pragmatic ideas can speed up an RV plan, why not go to the links at the footnote of my post to contribute why IMF and the World Bank should protect us as American dinar holders? I personally did confidentially contribute some justifiable reasons to Obama Administration to protect our own interests and I did alone is not enough. There is a need to create solidarity among us to ensure that we as dinar holders must be enriched to improve our US economy, altogether. Iraq owes us as well because in the very first place, if all dinar holders from other larger parts of the world particularly the US, China, Russia and Europe refused to buy IQD as their investments, where would Iraq gain such investment gains through CBI>Foreign Finance Companies as Second Parties>Licensed Money-Changers as Third Parties>Dinar Holders as Iraq's Legal Customers. Iraq uses their investment gains through us as their Legal Customers to speedily rebuild their economy and increase their oil business with our many foreign tradeable currencies. Iraq couldn't do it with non-tradeable currency i.e. IQD. We have scratched the back of Iraq for too long and this is time for Iraq to scratch our back as their gratitude in return! Nothing ventured nothing gained! How could we venture and nothing gained from Iraq this time? We need to give constructive feedback to Obama Administration to protect us soon! It is better late than never. Do not be complacent now! Obama welcomes us in his website to say what we are supposed to say. Why not ask him to convey our own ideas to IMF and the World Bank now? We may never know some of us may have better ideas in updated economics, economic strategies and more financial formulae of an RV plan, perhaps. So, let us suggest to the appropriate government entities to fight for our rights!

www.emailthepresident.com/ ;)

www.whitehouse.gov/contact ;)

I always look for your posts. Not only because of your level head that shows in your posts. But your fairness and kindness shows. Thank you. I always look forward to reading what you have to say.

Have you made any suggestion to Barack Obama Administration as part of your contribution to speed up the revaluation plan of Iraq? We have the rights as an investors of IQD to petition the government of the United States who assists UNSC, IMF and the World Bank to speed up lifting Chapter 7 for Iraq to revalue IQD in due course which is better late than never. Many American dinar holders are not wealthy citizens. They wish to receive their windfall from Iraq to get the half burdens of domestic problems and debts out of their life for comfort asap, at least.

Well, I for one question the "investment safety" of petitioning OUR government to act on OUR behalf as private citizens to facilitate the execution of what would be for us a HUGE windfall profit. Given the present state of pending spending legislation (whether for or against is immaterial) and the cost of same, I would hesitate to voluntarily give our government more information on exactly who will gain this dinar RV benefit. Cynicism says they probably know anyway, however, reality says that our government will NOT know EXACTLY who and how much is out here until after we file the Fin 104 report on cash-in. To let them know NOW how much potential tax revenue is out here COULD tempt them to execute a "special" windfall profit tax on dinar speculation as was already presented and defeated. There WAS (reported) a bill to ADD a 0.25% tax on "excessive profits" from "short term" investments which was defeated. I don't know that I'd like to give them another chance at that! Right now, the longer we wait, the closer more of us come to long term capital gains, reducing our taxes by half. I guess my inate cynicism of the government tells me the less they know about my financial situation beyond that which I voluntarily report (e.g. taxes, etc.) the better off I will be. At least it will take a few months for all the Fin 104 forms to be reported to the Treasury and then a couple of months for them to gather their wits about them and say "Hey, there's a LOT of money out there we weren't aware of." Then they would have to craft a bill, get it through Congress. Seeing how it is probably not going to happen real soon, the chance of a NEW tax being passed before the end of this tax year is slim. Also since, the Bush tax cuts are supposed to expire at the end of this tax year, there is no telling what NEXT year will be as far as capital gains, etc. I guess my feeling is don't poke the hornet's nest. I'll just lay low, grab my money and get it into some kind of shelter as soon as practical, pay my taxes and then just hide (and spend discreetly). Personally, the less MY government knows about ME, the better I feel.

Muhammad you have the right passion in your heart for everyone to be blessed, Rasent2 you have the right wisdom to balance out Muhammad's passion. That's another reason why I love this website. Great insight from people combined makes for wise, knowledgeable, passionate decisions. Good stuff all around. God Bless.

Well, I for one question the "investment safety" of petitioning OUR government to act on OUR behalf as private citizens to facilitate the execution of what would be for us a HUGE windfall profit. Given the present state of pending spending legislation (whether for or against is immaterial) and the cost of same, I would hesitate to voluntarily give our government more information on exactly who will gain this dinar RV benefit. Cynicism says they probably know anyway, however, reality says that our government will NOT know EXACTLY who and how much is out here until after we file the Fin 104 report on cash-in. To let them know NOW how much potential tax revenue is out here COULD tempt them to execute a "special" windfall profit tax on dinar speculation as was already presented and defeated. There WAS (reported) a bill to ADD a 0.25% tax on "excessive profits" from "short term" investments which was defeated. I don't know that I'd like to give them another chance at that! Right now, the longer we wait, the closer more of us come to long term capital gains, reducing our taxes by half. I guess my inate cynicism of the government tells me the less they know about my financial situation beyond that which I voluntarily report (e.g. taxes, etc.) the better off I will be. At least it will take a few months for all the Fin 104 forms to be reported to the Treasury and then a couple of months for them to gather their wits about them and say "Hey, there's a LOT of money out there we weren't aware of." Then they would have to craft a bill, get it through Congress. Seeing how it is probably not going to happen real soon, the chance of a NEW tax being passed before the end of this tax year is slim. Also since, the Bush tax cuts are supposed to expire at the end of this tax year, there is no telling what NEXT year will be as far as capital gains, etc. I guess my feeling is don't poke the hornet's nest. I'll just lay low, grab my money and get it into some kind of shelter as soon as practical, pay my taxes and then just hide (and spend discreetly). Personally, the less MY government knows about ME, the better I feel.

I personally don't think so. Even if one thousand members here would contribute their similar suggestion to petition the government to persuade UNSC to lift Chapter 7 asap or whatever to speed up an RV plan, your suspicion is not necessary. Do you think the CIA doesn't know about the estmated numbers of dinar holders worldwide by now? Also, CBI does know how much higher denominations of non-tradeable IQD are roughly released worldwide through second parties for legal sales and the audits for every fiscal year were strictly assessed and recorded by KPMG Auditors and other associated financial entities are not left out in this picture for further necessary investigations, altogether. CIA could find ways to detect their audited reports without any problems. In other words, IQD did not flood the whole world including US. To use one thousand of feedback for the same petition doesn't constitute the majority of the US population is holding dinar as an investment. Why CIA should know something about it? Because they are engaged to be busybodies for everything important to politics and economics to protect the US nation alone. Rest assured that the present government would not exploit us. To increase a tax rate, it takes time and more money to configure everything in the computer systems, if you know.

And now would be the perfect time for Obama to try and make a change in the tax structure thereby penalizing all of us and our investment. Remember, there may be a significant change in the make-up of congress by November so he will be full steam ahead to ram it down our throats until then. JMO!

I personally don't think so. Even if one thousand members here would contribute their similar suggestion to petition the government to persuade UNSC to lift Chapter 7 asap or whatever to speed up an RV plan, your suspicion is not necessary. Do you think the CIA doesn't know about the estmated numbers of dinar holders worldwide by now? Also, CBI does know how much higher denominations of non-tradeable IQD are roughly released worldwide through second parties for legal sales and the audits for every fiscal year were strictly assessed and recorded by KPMG Auditors and other associated financial entities are not left out in this picture for further necessary investigations, altogether. CIA could find ways to detect their audited reports without any problems. In other words, IQD did not flood the whole world including US. To use one thousand of feedback for the same petition doesn't constitute the majority of the US population is holding dinar as an investment. Why CIA should know something about it? Because they are engaged to be busybodies for everything important to politics and economics to protect the US nation alone. Rest assured that the present government would not exploit us. To increase a tax rate, it takes time and more money to configure everything in the computer systems, if you know.

Interesting comment on several accounts.

First, the CIA has lots to do with Iran, Afghanistan, Europe, et al, and even less credibility of late. While it is not out of the question that the CIA could know, for it to actually KNOW (regarding matters in the US) would violate its charter. The CIA is not supposed to be engaged in information gathering on US internal matters (that's up to the FBI). Whether or not it knows about WORLD-wide holders is a different issue. That it could extrapolate in GENERAL numbers US holdings, that is quite different from ME TELLING THEM that I've got dinar in my safe at home.

Second, my comment was specific to ME and my inherent cynicism and mistrust of intrusive government the type of which our government seems to be developing into. Truthfully, the CIA, being constrained by law and legislation is quite different from the IRS which operates under established regulation. The difference is profound. Under LAW, you are innocent until proven guilty by the government. You may be accused but THEY have to prove your guilt. Under regulation, you are DEEMED in violation prima facie on their own interpretation of the regulation, you have the burden of proof (and expense) to show you are NOT in violation. Hence, my position of reluctance to give the government one scintilla of information about myself beyond that necessary.

Third, I do NOT rest assured that the present government will not exploit us. Since the first job of government is SELF-CONTINUATION, I respectfully, but cautiously view EVERY act of government as potentially exploitive if it is a path to self-continuation. Right now, the biggest threat to THIS government's (administration) continued existence is the mounting debt due to expensive legislation. IF (in my view) they get the inkling that there's untapped money to be had from within its citizenry, I do not doubt for a second that they would endeavor to tap that resource to support their spending.

Fourth, to increase the tax rate WOULD require legislation AND all that you imply. Thus, the LONGER we can keep them in the dark regarding the potential for easy cash, the better off we will be.

Government that governs best, is government that governs least. Any entity big enough to GRANT favor is big enough to DENY favor.

Our Constitution was designed to LIMIT the power of government in favor of increasing the freedom of the people. This is under change at the present. Thus, with reference to our potential profit, which at the LEAST consideration (e.g. RV= $0.86) would be in the vicinity of a 1000X (general) return, I would believe that such a potential would attract attention of the regulatory minions (e.g. IRS) and those on Congressional committees that oversee such matters. Remember, REGULATIONS are not the purview of legislation but solely a function of the inherent power of the organization when created to implement its mandate.

While I appreciate your position, I cannot agree in what I would consider a naive trust in our presently construed system. Let the Iraqis do what Iraqis do, our government is sufficiently invested in their RV to, on its own, bring pressure without any of us doing anything to jepordize our personal financial position. When you consider that even a $0.86 RV would dump into US coffers several TRILLION dollars and would strengthen the position of the US$ as a global currency against a falling EURO, I'm confident that the government doesn't need out help in this. Remember most of us BOUGHT into this investment at $0.00086 per dinar and at the least may expect a 1000X return. ON this we wil pay a great deal of tax. I'd just as soon pay my just debt as little and as late as legally acceptable.

Interesting comment on several accounts.

First, the CIA has lots to do with Iran, Afghanistan, Europe, et al, and even less credibility of late. While it is not out of the question that the CIA could know, for it to actually KNOW (regarding matters in the US) would violate its charter. The CIA is not supposed to be engaged in information gathering on US internal matters (that's up to the FBI). Whether or not it knows about WORLD-wide holders is a different issue. That it could extrapolate in GENERAL numbers US holdings, that is quite different from ME TELLING THEM that I've got dinar in my safe at home.

Second, my comment was specific to ME and my inherent cynicism and mistrust of intrusive government the type of which our government seems to be developing into. Truthfully, the CIA, being constrained by law and legislation is quite different from the IRS which operates under established regulation. The difference is profound. Under LAW, you are innocent until proven guilty by the government. You may be accused but THEY have to prove your guilt. Under regulation, you are DEEMED in violation prima facie on their own interpretation of the regulation, you have the burden of proof (and expense) to show you are NOT in violation. Hence, my position of reluctance to give the government one scintilla of information about myself beyond that necessary.

Third, I do NOT rest assured that the present government will not exploit us. Since the first job of government is SELF-CONTINUATION, I respectfully, but cautiously view EVERY act of government as potentially exploitive if it is a path to self-continuation. Right now, the biggest threat to THIS government's (administration) continued existence is the mounting debt due to expensive legislation. IF (in my view) they get the inkling that there's untapped money to be had from within its citizenry, I do not doubt for a second that they would endeavor to tap that resource to support their spending.

Fourth, to increase the tax rate WOULD require legislation AND all that you imply. Thus, the LONGER we can keep them in the dark regarding the potential for easy cash, the better off we will be.

Government that governs best, is government that governs least. Any entity big enough to GRANT favor is big enough to DENY favor.

Our Constitution was designed to LIMIT the power of government in favor of increasing the freedom of the people. This is under change at the present. Thus, with reference to our potential profit, which at the LEAST consideration (e.g. RV= $0.86) would be in the vicinity of a 1000X (general) return, I would believe that such a potential would attract attention of the regulatory minions (e.g. IRS) and those on Congressional committees that oversee such matters. Remember, REGULATIONS are not the purview of legislation but solely a function of the inherent power of the organization when created to implement its mandate.

While I appreciate your position, I cannot agree in what I would consider a naive trust in our presently construed system. Let the Iraqis do what Iraqis do, our government is sufficiently invested in their RV to, on its own, bring pressure without any of us doing anything to jepordize our personal financial position. When you consider that even a $0.86 RV would dump into US coffers several TRILLION dollars and would strengthen the position of the US$ as a global currency against a falling EURO, I'm confident that the government doesn't need out help in this. Remember most of us BOUGHT into this investment at $0.00086 per dinar and at the least may expect a 1000X return. ON this we wil pay a great deal of tax. I'd just as soon pay my just debt as little and as late as legally acceptable.

I believe your logic must be respected. If Barack Obama Administration may not be a trustworthy listener, we can email to UNSC committees through this link to petition them to help lift Chapter 7 on behalf of Iraq: delisting@un.org

I personally also emailed to delisting@un.org about lifting Chapter 7 to help Iraq revalue IQD asap last year for the sake of all American dinar holders but my protest alone mightn't work efficiently at all. Despite I am a Muslim, I treat all Americans regardless of whoever they may be like my own brothers and sisters. Rasent2, don't hope they would Revalue 2 but Revalue 3 - okay? If you hope for 2, it might become 1 and 3 might become 2, if you know.

www.un.org/sc/committees/dfp.shtml

I believe your logic must be respected. If Barack Obama Administration may not be a trustworthy listener, we can email to UNSC committees through this link to petition them to help lift Chapter 7 on behalf of Iraq: delisting@un.org

I personally also emailed to delisting@un.org about lifting Chapter 7 to help Iraq revalue IQD asap last year for the sake of all American dinar holders but my protest alone mightn't work efficiently at all. Despite I am a Muslim, I treat all Americans regardless of whoever they may be like my own brothers and sisters.

www.un.org/sc/committees/dfp.shtml

Offering no disrespect to you or your position, we see things a bit differently. I reciprocate your feelings of respect. As you are a Muslim, I can appreciate that your willingness to do whatever you feel appropriate to ameliorate the suffering of the people of Iraq is itself a means to be of value to all of us as investors. Certainly, as much as the RV, removal from Ch 7 et al would benefit us as investors, the benefit to the people of Iraq would be immensely greater on a more fundamental level. Approaching any "petition" to assist Iraq (for whatever reason) through an international body, to me, is significantly better than attempting to do so by petitioning our own government for reasons already stated. In this there are two separate issues. The first being to assist Iraq with getting on its feet. The second, which follows from the first, is to facilitate and maximize our investment return, certainly a secondary issue to the first from a humanitarian point of view. The petition direct to the UN may facilitate the first. However, it is my view that petitioning our government to do the same may be detrimental to the second.

Certainly, any investor who wishes to join you in the petition to the UN would do so on their own conscience and your links are valuable to that end. My comments are restricted only to the feasibility or advisability of entrusting personal finanical information, voluntarily, to a government administration that, to me, has not shown itself to be trustworthy regarding its attitude toward sound fiscal policy and thus I remain opposed to doing anything that would abet such irresponsibility.

As a retired military officer, I recognize the concept that in unity is strength. That is consistent with the First Principle of Mass. However, after my experiences in Vietnam, sometimes gathering together in large groups just presented the enemy with a better and more concentrated target. The fish that does not swim in the school often does not end up in the net :-)

I applaud your concern and actions.

Its funny to me that WE will pay atax on our investment while the US Goverment will not have to pay a tax on the Dinar they bought with OUR money. Am I right???

I believe they consider all "money" as THEIR money (since they print it, back it and distribute it) and we only get to USE it! Scary isn't it? The only money that is OUR money is whatever they aren't aware that we have :-( Buy gold and bury it in the cellar!

As far as money is most concerned, no government in any part of the world is 100% clean and I support you for that but we need a psychological defence on our part to protect our investments of IQD as well by speaking on behalf of Iraq to petition the UNSC committees to abolish Chapter 7 asap to help Iraq revalues IQD soon and I believe it won't backfire us in such a manner as you have described earlier. To voice out to UNSC committees to help lifting Chapter 7 won't be a serious issue sabotaging our IQD investments supposedly to be a secret, would it?

Dudes and Chicks, please check it out about the existence of its Online Banking, Corresponding Banks, Internet Banking, ATMs, MasterCards and more! Does such information spell an RV success in the near future? Rethink and regain your confidence in your IQD investments just for the last time and be patient. We are the Cool and the Gang, my fellow American countrymen! Warka Bank needs to have a tradeable currency to run all future banking businesses worldwide and its good reputation is running wild and successful!

www.warka-bank.com/

http://www.mastercard.com/us/company...astercard.html

Contacts

Georgette Tan MasterCard Worldwide +65-6390-5971

Warka Bank Launches Suite of MasterCard Payment Solutions in Iraq

Warka Bank Spearheads the Establishment of the Largest ATM Network in Iraq

Iraq, October 21, 2009 - Warka Bank, a leading investment and finance institution in Iraq, today announced the launch of a suite of MasterCard payment products for consumers and businesses in Iraq. In line with the launch, Warka Bank also unveiled the completion of its ATM network and the bank’s plan to establish the widest point-of-sale (POS) network in Iraq.

As an acquirer1, Warka Bank will process MasterCard credit and debit transactions through its extensive ATM and POS networks throughout the market. The entire suite of products that Warka Bank has launched includes MasterCard Standard, Gold, Platinum and Corporate cards, as well as Prepaid MasterCard and Gift cards.

“As the payments market in Iraq continues to develop and gain momentum, we are committed to work with a leading global player like MasterCard Worldwide to bring consumers secure, flexible and convenient payment products,” said Mr. Saad Al Bunnia , Chairman and CEO, Warka Bank. “We are delighted to have also launched the largest POS network in Iraq through our relationship with MasterCard. With each product catered to suit the lifestyle needs of consumers in Iraq, cardholders will now be able to better manage their finances, while leveraging the benefits that payment cards provide.”

Basel ElTell, vice president and regional manager, Levant, MasterCard Worldwide, said, “With a variety of MasterCard payment solutions now available to consumers in Iraq, they will be able to pay for products and services at 29.4 million acceptance locations around the world where MasterCard cards are accepted and access their funds quickly and securely via more than 1.5 million ATMs worldwide. We are delighted to collaborate with Warka Bank, a pioneering bank in Iraq, to launch a suite of products, which represents a momentous stride in further developing the Iraqi payments landscape.”

Payment cards provide consumers a secure and convenient alternative to cash and checks when making purchases. Payment cards, such as MasterCard credit cards, provide consumers with a line of credit. MasterCard debit cards provide consumers with a tool to manage daily expenses via accessing their personal funds directly from their bank accounts. Both card programs allow consumers to enjoy global acceptance, flexibility, convenience and security as consumers go about their daily lives.

With Prepaid MasterCard cards, consumers who obtain the card simply need to upload the card with any amount of funds they would like to store on the card, and they can use it for shopping, bill payments or everyday purchases. Prepaid MasterCard cards are accepted wherever MasterCard is accepted. Another flexible and convenient option for a gift for friends and loved ones is the Warka MasterCard Gift card. MasterCard gift cards work just like prepaid MasterCard cards and are accepted globally.

About Warka Bank

Warka Bank is one of the largest financial institutions in Iraq, with a network of 120 branches and 350 ATMs located all over Iraq, with strong and growing banking services. The bank was established in 1999 and now it is considered by the central bank of Iraq and the other financial organizations as the first private bank in Iraq.

Warka Bank for investment and finance is mobilizing its substantial capital to take a cutting edge role in Iraqi finance. The bank has emerged as a lead financier, participating in many sectors such as power, water, communications, construction and various other sectors concerning the reconstruction of the new Iraq.

About MasterCard Worldwide

MasterCard Worldwide advances global commerce by providing a critical economic link among financial institutions, businesses, cardholders and merchants worldwide. As a franchisor, processor and advisor, MasterCard develops and markets payment solutions, processes approximately 21 billion transactions each year, and provides industry-leading analysis and consulting services to financial-institution customers and merchants. Powered by the MasterCard Worldwide Network and through its family of brands, including MasterCard