Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

we will see the RV quickly now

randalln

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

I would tell you! But I guess you know what would happen nextph34r.gif

Its not a Movie its my life causeeeeeeeeee Immmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The RockStarlaugh.gif

For some reason I'm envisioning Ethan Hawke. Before Sunset....maybe? :rolleyes:

Thanks, now I'm going to have to do some research :P

Do you really think that the Guru's can prove Einstein wrong

I still feel that without Light. matter will harmonically shift into and out of phase (so therefore becoming unstable )and we know what happens next..............ohmy.gif

So would it not make since that if we travel faster than the speed of light we to would shift into and out of phase....................emot-questioned.gif

Okay, how boring is that? You had the perfect opportunity to be a movie star AND a rock star!!! :lol:

You're slippin' man :shakehead:

Its fun to be popular sometime

But i would rather be remembered for changing the world (not for my good looks)hahahahahahahahahahcool.gif

The ? was for Dr. clark

Edited by randalln

Do you really think that the Guru's can prove Einstein wrong

I still feel that without Light. matter will harmonically shift into and out of phase (so therefore becoming unstable )and we know what happens next..............ohmy.gif

So would it not make since that if we travel faster than the speed of light we to would shift into and out of phase....................emot-questioned.gif

Its fun to be popular sometime

But i would rather be remembered for changing the world (not for my good looks)hahahahahahahahahahcool.gif

Then, all you have to do is use your super secret CIA powers to slip into Shabs place and help him push the button! We'll all remember you for changing the world and you'll be popular! :tiphat:

(Good thing I said slip into in this thread and not the other one :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

These are the things i think about wail sitting on my TOTO toilet (with the heated seat)tongue.gifDI

While watching football today I saw a commercial for this week's upcoming episode of Raising Hope. It shows them on the floor rubbing the heated seat and you see their hair blow up from the dryer. Too funny :lmao:

Then, all you have to do is use your super secret CIA powers to slip into Shabs place and help him push the button! We'll all remember you for changing the world and you'll be popular! :tiphat:

(Good thing I said slip into in this thread and not the other one :eyebrows:

Well it would take two nails,a mason jar,1 pint of petroleum jelly ,a extinction cord,1 pair of surgical gloves,1 ball pin,2 pieces of paper ,

AND 5 sandwiches

So you ask why the 5 sandwiches

Cause i need to eat my lunch wail we wait ......

Well it would take two nails,a mason jar,1 pint of petroleum jelly ,a extinction cord,1 pair of surgical gloves,1 ball pin,2 pieces of paper ,

AND 5 sandwiches

Sounds like what I've seen on my clients' nightstands. That, along with little blue pills. :blush:

AND 5 sandwiches

Actually, was more curious about the pint of petroleum jelly? ;)

Oh Gee

I better run down and buy another million dinar. Heck I better buy 3 !

LMAO………………. NOT

Why do you people continue to spout this nonsense ? Do you realize what you are doing to some of these people ?? The kind of harm your doing ?? Can you feel the depression and shame they will feel when they realize this was not what it was made out to be ?? That there might be some who wont be able to handle it and do harm to themselves ??

For gods sake quit this bullchit now !!!

No one is going to be millionars from this, unless they was before this started

You'd be better off hoping to turn a profit and I cant see that happening for a long time

• Downvote 4

Oh Gee

I better run down and buy another million dinar. Heck I better buy 3 !

LMAO………………. NOT

Why do you people continue to spout this nonsense ? Do you realize what you are doing to some of these people ?? The kind of harm your doing ?? Can you feel the depression and shame they will feel when they realize this was not what it was made out to be ?? That there might be some who wont be able to handle it and do harm to themselves ??

For gods sake quit this bullchit now !!!

No one is going to be millionars from this, unless they was before this started

You'd be better off hoping to turn a profit and I cant see that happening for a long time

I will tell you like i tell every body else DONT BUY ANY MORE THE MORE YOU BUY THE LONGER IT TAKES TO RV

IF A PERSON CANT USE THERE OWN MIND THEN IT MIGHT BE BETTER FOR THEM TO CHECK THERE SELF IN TO A HELP FACILITY

THIS IS NOT TO MAKE PEOLE BUY ITS TO GIVE THEM HOPE AND I THINK THAT YOU WILL FIND IT VERY HARD TO BUY NOW (WE FIXED THAT OLD TIMER)