Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE the OIL MAN makes startling announcement

Brisco

After every little piece of news comes out OKIE is quick to say Now it will be done any second.

What a JOKE this A?? CLOWN is. I wonder how many peope have lost reserves listening to this guy.

I know It is their fault for listening. However has he no morals or shame.

Okie Oil Man on OOM Fri afternoon

09/23/2011 1:38 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I AM SURE BY NOW EVERYONE KNOWS THE CONTENT OF TALIBANI'S SPEECH TO THE UN WHICH WAS THE PREREQUISITE TO THE SPEECH SHABBI WILL GIVE BEFORE THE WORLD BANK TOMMOROW AFTERNOON. THEY ARE OUT FROM UNDER CHAPTER 7 AND NOW ARE OFFICIALLY SOVERIGN THEY ARE NOW FREE TO R/V AT ANY TIME. THE DELAY FROM YESTERDAY WAS ONLY NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS. THERE ARE NO DELAYS AND ONLY THE ACTIVATION IS TO BE INITIATED. REMEMBER SHABBI LAST WEEK STATING THIS WAS TO BE DONE PRIOR TO OCT 1. THE CONTRACTORS IN IRAQ ARE NOW BEING TOLD THAT THEY WOULD BE PAID IN DINAR ONLY AND THE USE OF THE US DOLLAR WOULD BE UNLAWFUL IN THE FUTURE. TALIBANI STATED THE AVERAGE INCOME OF THE IRAQI CITIZEN WOULD BE INCREASED FOURFOLD IN THE FUTURE. THEY (IRAQ) ARE NOW WORKING ON THE 2012 BUDGET MEANING THE 2011 BUDGET HAS BEEN RELEASED. THE INTEL RECEIVED TODAY WOULD FILL A LARGE BOOK AND IS ONLY POINTING TO THE POSITIVE FACT OF WHERE WE ARE NOW. EVERYTHING IS POINTING TO THE IMMENENCE OF THIS HAPPENING AND THE RATE QUOTED THIS MORNING WAS GREAT. I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY QUESTIONS---EVERYTHING HAS BEEN ACCOMPOLISHED FINALLY. JUST WAIT FOR THE ACTIVATION PATIENTLY AS IT WILL COME VERY SHORTLY.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

After every little piece of news comes out OKIE is quick to say Now it will be done any second.

What a JOKE this A?? CLOWN is. I wonder how many peope have lost reserves listening to this guy.

09/23/2011 1:38 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I AM SURE BY NOW EVERYONE KNOWS THE CONTENT OF TALIBANI'S SPEECH TO THE UN WHICH WAS THE PREREQUISITE TO THE SPEECH SHABBI WILL GIVE BEFORE THE WORLD BANK TOMMOROW AFTERNOON. THEY ARE OUT FROM UNDER CHAPTER 7 AND NOW ARE OFFICIALLY SOVERIGN THEY ARE NOW FREE TO R/V AT ANY TIME. THE DELAY FROM YESTERDAY WAS ONLY NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS. THERE ARE NO DELAYS AND ONLY THE ACTIVATION IS TO BE INITIATED. REMEMBER SHABBI LAST WEEK STATING THIS WAS TO BE DONE PRIOR TO OCT 1. THE CONTRACTORS IN IRAQ ARE NOW BEING TOLD THAT THEY WOULD BE PAID IN DINAR ONLY AND THE USE OF THE US DOLLAR WOULD BE UNLAWFUL IN THE FUTURE. TALIBANI STATED THE AVERAGE INCOME OF THE IRAQI CITIZEN WOULD BE INCREASED FOURFOLD IN THE FUTURE. THEY (IRAQ) ARE NOW WORKING ON THE 2012 BUDGET MEANING THE 2011 BUDGET HAS BEEN RELEASED. THE INTEL RECEIVED TODAY WOULD FILL A LARGE BOOK AND IS ONLY POINTING TO THE POSITIVE FACT OF WHERE WE ARE NOW. EVERYTHING IS POINTING TO THE IMMENENCE OF THIS HAPPENING AND THE RATE QUOTED THIS MORNING WAS GREAT. I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY QUESTIONS---EVERYTHING HAS BEEN ACCOMPOLISHED FINALLY. JUST WAIT FOR THE ACTIVATION PATIENTLY AS IT WILL COME VERY SHORTLY.

I Love it when people post OKIE's posts and then mock him. You obviously read his stuff daily regardless of how you feel about him. I don't believe a word he says but at least his posts are HOPEFUL and not negative. If you don't like him then do not give him the benefit of the doubt by posting his stuff.

WE ALL WANT THIS THING TO RV. BOTTOM LINE! FREE SPEECH BABY! WELCOME TO AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

If you don't like him then do not give him the benefit of the doubt by posting his stuff.

Benefit of the doubt? i don't think there is ANY doubt that this guy is full of it...anyone who claims secret sources, or is unwilling to man up to their previous lies, there is a REASON these guys don't give any real information about who they are....because then we could verify how full of BS they are

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

THE CONTRACTORS IN IRAQ ARE NOW BEING TOLD THAT THEY WOULD BE PAID IN DINAR ONLY AND THE USE OF THE US DOLLAR WOULD BE UNLAWFUL IN THE FUTURE. TALIBANI STATED THE AVERAGE INCOME OF THE IRAQI CITIZEN WOULD BE INCREASED FOURFOLD IN THE FUTURE.

USD unlawful to use in the future............LOL LOL

TALIBANI STATED THE AVERAGE INCOME OF THE IRAQI CITIZEN WOULD BE INCREASED FOURFOLD IN THE FUTURE.

Read more:

To me this is not good. This TO ME says that our invest will go up ONLY 4 fold.

WHAT EVER THIS MEAN, I AM FOR THE FOCUS OF SENTENCE, MAINLY ON THE PEOPLE, THE ECONOMY WOULDN'T BE WHAT IT NEEDS TO BE IF IT WASN'T FOR THE PEOPLE. GIVE THEM THEIR RV AND WATCH THE ECONOMY RISE TO NEW FOUND HEIGHTS. GO RV B)

If the dollar is not going to be used then why must we still pay 102.00 US Dollars to get a visa? They want a Crisp not a jacked up 100.00 and 2 Crisp not jacked up 2 1 dollar bill. Okie is reading tea leaves again. NUFF SAID!!!!!

How is it that any number of times it has been "done"? How can it be done over and over? How can the rate be settled and " in the system" waiting only to be announced, on autopilot so to speak, unable to be stopped ... and then we are always discussing new rates? How can the intel come from only the highest sources, and then week after week die the "dinar death"? I don't want to be a basher, but if I was a "guru", I would want the answers to these questions myself! <_<

• Upvote 1

OKIE is like ZIGGY w a black cloud...

He says up I think down. So if he says it is NOW it is tomorrow... or Monday maybe LOL

Wish he were kicked in the NUTz for the false hope he gave on so many accounts. He has NO INTEL! That much I know from ALL the false intel.

Newbie beware. Okie is all smokie.

Peace

• Upvote 1