Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Drive By Chat This AfterNoon

VIZIOIRAQI

I have kept this a secret from my wife for SO long!! i need this to happen so i can let the cat out of the bag. Everyone knows what it's like keeping a secret, I have never had to keep one of this scale.

I don't want to tell her so IF it does not happen she won't hold it against me or she won't be let down... :lol:

• Upvote 1

My wife and I just did our budget. We lost our small busines and never thought we would have money problems. Now, we have to live off of Social Security and dividends off our IRA, about $3,000 per month in total income. Doesn't sound that drastic, but my wife's meds are about $1200. The numbers aren't working and I feel like a total failure. Not sure what will happen to us, except I know we are not alone. If only we could have confidence that this would pop in the next year, even for $0.10, we would be thrilled. But, right now we are scared and I don't know if we are going to make it.

Edited by Bambino3
  • Upvote 8

I have kept this a secret from my wife for SO long!! i need this to happen so i can let the cat out of the bag. Everyone knows what it's like keeping a secret, I have never had to keep one of this scale.

I don't want to tell her so IF it does not happen she won't hold it against me or she won't be let down... :lol:

LOL..LEX MY WIFE THINKS I ONLY HAVE 150K!! LOL...IM THINKING ABOUT GIVING IT TO HER AND SAYING HERE JUST GO THATS ALL I HAVE!!! LOL.....JK...I LOVE MY WIFE......UM LIKE AN INFLAMED HEMROID THAT IS...NAH...I LOVE HER REALLY...THIS SUNDAY WE WILL BE MARRIED FOR 19YRS!!!! BEEN TOGETHER FOREVER..ANYONE THAT CAN PUT UP WITH MY BS FOR THAT LONG DESERVES SAINT STATUS!!!! :D

• Upvote 2

How cool is that...my wife and I have no secrets, so I told her first thing before investing..we made the decision together, never felt this strongly about something in my life.. Also, we are celebrating our 19th Anniversary today...Happy days....

Will

Go RV!

Edited by WILLB
  • Upvote 3

Notice all the dates and the events :D. A coincidence perhaps..?

==> 1. Sept.23 ~ Talabani's speech at the UN assembly. DONE.

==> 2. Sept 23 - 25: World Bank, International Monetary Fund Meetings.

==> 3. Sept 23 - 25 IIF Meeting ( SNIPS: We expect over 1,200 of the world’s leading bankers, investors, insurers, and policymakers to attend what has become the pre-eminent annual private sector event in the global financial calendar)

==> 4. Sept.24: Mr Shabibi will be at the World Bank.

Launch of the Republic of Iraq Financial Sector Review

Begins: Sep 24, 2011 14:00

Ends: Sep 24, 2011 15:30

On Saturday September 24, the World Bank will host a discussion on a new comprehensive report about Iraq’s Financial Sector. The report highlights the potential of the country, ongoing reforms and remaining challenges.

Opening remarks will given by the Bank’s Vice President for the Middle East and North Africa region Inger Andersen, Iraq’s Minister of Finance, Rafi El Essawi and the Governer of Iraq’s Central Bank Sinan Al Shabibi. The session will be moderated by Omer Karaspan, Knowledge Coordinator at the Bank’s Middle East and North African region.

• Upvote 5

How cool is that...my wife and I have no secrets, so I told her first thing before investing..we made the decision together, never felt this strongly about something in my life.. Also, we are celebrating our 19th Anniversary today...Happy days....

Will

Go RV!

Happy Anniversary!smile.gif

LOL..LEX MY WIFE THINKS I ONLY HAVE 150K!! LOL...IM THINKING ABOUT GIVING IT TO HER AND SAYING HERE JUST GO THATS ALL I HAVE!!! LOL.....JK...I LOVE MY WIFE......UM LIKE AN INFLAMED HEMROID THAT IS...NAH...I LOVE HER REALLY...THIS SUNDAY WE WILL BE MARRIED FOR 19YRS!!!! BEEN TOGETHER FOREVER..ANYONE THAT CAN PUT UP WITH MY BS FOR THAT LONG DESERVES SAINT STATUS!!!! :D

HAHAHA NEVER tell her about how much you actually invested!

My wife said there is NO WAY you are investing in that shiite hole/ many other derogatory terms. But i just cant pass up the possibilities this holds for us. Forever she will be bow to me.

• Upvote 2

You'd do well in the CIA :lol:

• Upvote 1

Lol, i told my fiance i brought only 250k when he asked me, which was true. He never asked if i have brought more since that time. ;) I'm slowly buying more but i might have to stop soon when "it" happens of course :lmao:

Edited by ~CsD

My wife and I just did our budget. We lost our small busines and never thought we would have money problems. Now, we have to live off of Social Security and dividends off our IRA, about $3,000 per month in total income. Doesn't sound that drastic, but my wife's meds are about $1200. The numbers aren't working and I feel like a total failure. Not sure what will happen to us, except I know we are not alone. If only we could have confidence that this would pop in the next year, even for $0.10, we would be thrilled. But, right now we are scared and I don't know if we are going to make it.

Have faith in yourselves, I wish you and your lovely wife all the best.

• Upvote 2

Man Bambino I hear what your saying, I really feel this is going to happen. It may not be the beautiful thing we all imagined in the beginning, but I believe we will be pretty happy with the result. Try not to let failure to sit on your shoulder and ***** in your ear. You and your wife are going to be just fine. I bet you know exactly what you are going to do when this RV's, keep believing it. ;)

• Upvote 2

LEXICON but just think of the fun and dreaming you could be having together while you wait!! carpe diem!!! Go give her a kiss and show her "the money"!!! JMHO ;)

PS Thanks Adam for your response to Talabani's speech! I feel more encouraged.

Have faith in yourselves, I wish you and your lovely wife all the best.

+1 for you :twothumbs:

Man Bambino I hear what your saying, I really feel this is going to happen. It may not be the beautiful thing we all imagined in the beginning, but I believe we will be pretty happy with the result. Try not to let failure to sit on your shoulder and ***** in your ear. You and your wife are going to be just fine. I bet you know exactly what you are going to do when this RV's, keep believing it. ;)

+1 for you too :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Well this is the best suspense movie ever! I actually got excited there. I can just empathize with all ya'll that have been in this for 7 years. Me only 4 years. But not for RV. For the possible numismatic value. Then I heard the chatter and it brought me here. Lots of great folks on here. It would be really cool for a weekend RV. Dollar has been gaining and gold going down. Wall Street sold out and killed the 401 but wait till the real investors get in there. US!!! They said we were stupid and wasting our money and we sit here patiently (well, usually) waiting for our blessings. Let's all say GO RV! :bow::wave: :wave: :hug::lmao::bow: :bow: