Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Drive By Chat This AfterNoon

VIZIOIRAQI

Well this is the best suspense movie ever! I actually got excited there. I can just empathize with all ya'll that have been in this for 7 years. Me only 4 years. But not for RV. For the possible numismatic value. Then I heard the chatter and it brought me here. Lots of great folks on here. It would be really cool for a weekend RV. Dollar has been gaining and gold going down. Wall Street sold out and killed the 401 but wait till the real investors get in there. US!!! They said we were stupid and wasting our money and we sit here patiently (well, usually) waiting for our blessings. Let's all say GO RV! :bow::wave: :wave: :hug::lmao::bow: :bow:

WELL SAID!!! GO RVVVVVVVVVVV B)

My wife and I just did our budget. We lost our small busines and never thought we would have money problems. Now, we have to live off of Social Security and dividends off our IRA, about $3,000 per month in total income. Doesn't sound that drastic, but my wife's meds are about $1200. The numbers aren't working and I feel like a total failure. Not sure what will happen to us, except I know we are not alone. If only we could have confidence that this would pop in the next year, even for $0.10, we would be thrilled. But, right now we are scared and I don't know if we are going to make it.

Bambino, Most people never even try to start their own business. You are already in a special group of people. Here is a little portion of a Daily Devotional that impressed me the other day: "The corporate world risks failure every time they launch another product. The fashion world risks failure with each new clothing line. Yet they are willing to take the multimillion-dollar (dinar ;) risks to improve their merchandise and boost their sales. Do they always win? No, but without taking a risk they've no chance of succeeding at all. ...The fact is we all fail! The failure rate of the human race is 100%......Faith in God is what gives you the courage to confront your fears and live the life He meant you to live." ...You did run a business and you did invest in the dinar because you took some risks! You will find a way with His help and maybe we will see a great RV. God bless you and your wife!

• Upvote 2

Now Im really curious to see how the schedules are looking, Iraq is pretty much done for the weekend.

Does the UN ever make official announcements on the weekend ?

Or do they only make these kind of announcements during special meetings, I wonder when the next meeting is ?

Great news, finally something that has a hint of significant breakthrough.

BAMBINO3 , my heart goes out to you, you and your family will be much more than fine, all of us here are collectively believing for this venture....the puzzle pieces are falling into place..I really think that all of our positive energy here WILL NOT LET US DOWN !! All believing equals receiving! :D:D:D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have kept this a secret from my wife for SO long!! i need this to happen so i can let the cat out of the bag. Everyone knows what it's like keeping a secret, I have never had to keep one of this scale.

I don't want to tell her so IF it does not happen she won't hold it against me or she won't be let down... :lol:

Smart man! ;):D

THIS RIDE IS NOT GETTING WILD UNLESS YOU LET IT!

Adam came back with the REAL DEAL ---hasn't been wrong yet with real information and opinions[ not to thrilled with .10-.30 but]-have seen him get real excited but not over the edge--check in a bit and the gurus will be back tracking , moving it to m-t next week --where has OUR information been wrong----not once

Take a big breath no matter how much we all NEED and face it most of us does NEED the DV-- but we are truley Blessed just by the fact we are getting the REAL DEAL here a DV

Well --we are all here together---till the end!

capt cliff

• Upvote 2

BAMBINO3 Many of us have emipathy for you and your situation, but we all are here lifting up prayers for each other and I have asked a prayer for you and your wife in your special situation . Trust in him and he will repay you generiously. Worrying comes from the devil to shake your strength and weaken your resolve.. DON'T let the devil IN... :)

• Upvote 3

BAMBINO3 Many of us have emipathy for you and your situation, but we all are here lifting up prayers for each other and I have asked a prayer for you and your wife in your special situation . Trust in him and he will repay you generiously. Worrying comes from the devil to shake your strength and weaken your resolve.. DON'T let the devil IN... :)

Almondeyes

It is like you wrote what I was thinking...God bless you and your family BAMBINO3. Mt husband and I are praying for you and everyone who is living your same fears.....

• Upvote 1

Well, the speech may mean something, but Iraq still hasn't done what they need to do (supposedly) to get out of Ch 7. No power sharing (Erbil). No border resolutions with Kuwait. No fully formed government. Human rights abuses. The list goes on. I don't see it happening soon, or at least until these things are addressed. I hope I'm wrong.

• Upvote 2

Bambino, there is much more to you and your wife than the troubles that haunt your days right now. The change is coming, the wheel is turning, and a new day is dawning. I feel sad for you presently, as I know how difficult it is to get by with little money and with ill health in the family. But I also think this is temporary, and I genuinely believe that in a very short time, all will be well, and you will be back on top of your game. Your writing career is a new beginning for you, and that may be the direction your life goes soon. You are a truly good writer. Just your few writings on here tell me that. Your wife is a lucky woman to have a man like you, and I am sure she knows it. For what it's worth, I'm a woman and I know it, so I'm sure she does, too. Of course money does not solve everything, but it is amazing how many problems become no problem at all with one has the money to make that happen. As Adam and so many others have said, the RV is on its way, and you will feel better about your entire life when you can cash in your dinar and then the two of you, together, can begin again to change your lives. So keep your chin up and have faith!! It won't be long now.

• Upvote 1

Well, the speech may mean something, but Iraq still hasn't done what they need to do (supposedly) to get out of Ch 7. No power sharing (Erbil). No border resolutions with Kuwait. No fully formed government. Human rights abuses. The list goes on. I don't see it happening soon, or at least until these things are addressed. I hope I'm wrong.

I too hope you are wrong, but I believe your thinking is correct. Additionally, no small denoms have been printed/seen. It's a long ride just hang on.

Talabani may just be jumping the gun, or he may be speaking of past resolutions. However he is stating this TO the UN, AT a UN meeting. Would they respond and say hey you are not out yet, just a bit more? Would they let him state it wrong? Or would he say something completely in line with what the meeting is all about? I wish the latter.... to our advantage..............

[Adam Montana] here's the one thing I know

[ngodstust2] let Adam talk

[VIZIOIRAQI] sit on fingers please

[Adam Montana] and I'll be keeping you updated as more CONCRETE evidence appears

[Adam Montana] but you all heard Talibani is insinuating that they are out of Chapter 7

[Adam Montana] at least I hope you did. I hope you're not all in here just sharing cookie recipes

[Adam Montana] it's a Dinar chat room, you know laugh.gif

[Adam Montana] anyway

[Adam Montana] what I know is that things are looking HOT right now, I have been waiting for the Chapter 7 announcement

[Adam Montana] unfortunately it has to come from the UN

[Adam Montana] not sure if Talibani is blowing smoke or jumping the gun

[Adam Montana] but I'm inclined to believe he is jumping the gun

[Adam Montana] and talking about stuff he should really be holding off on

[Adam Montana] either way

[Adam Montana] this is a good thing

[Adam Montana] and I'll let you know more as I find out

[Adam Montana] but I'm not going to spread rumors

[Adam Montana] or unsubstantiated fluff

[Adam Montana] I'll only be in here when I have CONCRETE news to share

[Adam Montana] and so far, all we have is Talibani's word

[Adam Montana] which is better than nothing

[Adam Montana] but it's not enough to cash in on

[Adam Montana] keep the faith, friends!

[Adam Montana] that all I had to say at the moment, more to come later. SOON, hopefully!

[Adam Montana]

[VIZIOIRAQI] Iraq has gained its sovereignty on its finances!!! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT TALABANI JUST SAID at the UN Meeting

[Adam Montana] VIZIOIRAQI we need to hear it from the UN

[romello901] what does that mean?

[VIZIOIRAQI] yep

[Adam Montana] I know what he said

[Monielynn] As Always Thanks & Have A Great Day Adam Montana

[Adam Montana] romello901 that means we're super close, that's what it means!

[romello901] kool

[romello901] thanks

[ngodstust2] Adam Montana any news on the VND??

[rockhound60] Adam Montana thank you adam

[Adam Montana] I'm going to do some digging, will be back as soon as I have something CONCRETE

[VIZIOIRAQI] I knew you knew that was for everyone else ty Adam

[Adam Montana] I won't pop in for every rumor and leaf falling out of a tree, I don't like to get people wound up over nothing

[Adam Montana] VIZIOIRAQI ty

[Adam Montana] ok all have a great day, I'll be back!

[VIZIOIRAQI] Thanks Adam have a great day

thks adam,good to see u come in..