Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Drive By Chat This AfterNoon

VIZIOIRAQI

This i like! Some people have trouble understanding what the articles and news coming out of iraq means, the translations are rough...its nice to have someone around who can reiterate what was printed for those people that don't keep up with the news threads, or even those that don't understand what it means

Edited by donnydoright
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the update Adam! I have learned long ago that you are "The Fat Lady" of D's, and it isn't over until you sing! laugh.gif

In the mean time, my day pack and passport are ready, just send your "singing telegram" (or I guess now that would be a text), instructions, and airport location. biggrin.gif

I hear B is wonderful (particularly this time of year). cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

Thanks for the update Adam! I have learned long ago that you are "The Fat Lady" of D's, and it isn't over until you sing! laugh.gif

In the mean time, my day pack and passport are ready, just send your "singing telegram" (or I guess now that would be a text), instructions, and airport location. biggrin.gif

I hear B is wonderful (particularly this time of year). cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

The Fat Lady takes so long. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Does That Make Me a Chubby Chaser? :blink:

:D:D:D

Thx for the Update Adam + Thx for the post VIZIOIRAQI. ;)

Go Chapter 7 ! Go RV !! B)B)

• Upvote 4

Thanks Adam for the update.....I dont want anymore smoke!!!! Had enough of that in the 80's.......infact WAY to much of it!!! Im hoping T-man is being naughty and letting us peak at the cat in the bag!!!! ;) whatever the deal is, be worth seeing what happens rest of the day out of UN and seeing if Thug gets his chubby!!! HEY PINK PIGGYS ARE CHUBBY RIGHT??? :P:D

ALSO..THANKS VEZ FOR THE POST!!

Edited by Crow
  • Upvote 1