Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saudi Arabia and Kuwait to topple Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki

Carrello

Baghdad / Orr NewsSaid a coalition of law that there is a joint scheme between Saudi Arabia and Kuwait to topple Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, through the fragmentation of Iraq and fueling sectarian strife.According to political sources, Erdogan, Turkey is not far from this scheme, especially with the presence of more than (750) Turkish company operating in Iraq, as well as a pipeline to transport Iraqi oil through Turkey to Ceyhan.

The MP said the coalition of state law, Ihsan Al-Awadi said that "Saudi Arabia and Kuwait lead the regionally funded scheme intended to topple Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his security minister to delay naming through the delays are known as one of the pillars of this plan."

He added that "the scheme aims to weaken the government So that you can not control the security situation in Iraq. "He pointed out that" the Iraqi List, did not provide any names of the candidates formally to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and this hinders the Government of the partnership and if the names they deliberately said to not become according to the specifications that make Maliki accept one of them.

Al-Awadi said that the "National Alliance, called the Iraqi List to submit their nominations to the Ministry of Defence Officially because of security breach, which happened in Nikhaib in Anbar recently. "He pointed out that" candidates (9) nominated by the Iraqi List, for the presidency for the office of the Ministry of Defense does not apply to them the conditions that have been identified for office security. "He said he" can not choose any one of these candidates, bringing them to the procedures of the accountability and justice. "The That "left the Ministry of Defense without the actual candidates by the Iraqi List, will affect the security situation in the country."

Observers believe that the Turkish threat more aggressive and virulent, the American and Iranian occupations, Valaaranyen have failed to win their opponents goal to "Sunni + Shiite Arabs and failed to gain the trust of Iraqis or Dr. vast majority of the Shia Iraqi Arabs, and Turkey, the first thing I did is to bridge the gap with rival Kurds, and when exploited hostility between Barzani and Talabani, earned a Barzani, which represents real power on the ground in northern Iraq, especially since the leadership Alborzanah compact and operate strategically, and did not lay their eggs in one basket, as opposed to Talabani, who put their eggs in the basket of Iran, and an alliance with those who drowned in corruption, sectarianism and nepotism gained the hatred of Kurds, Shiites and Sunnis, on the contrary Barzani, and from there went Turks posing their partnership political through the "Presidency of the parliament," which was given to the person having the historical relations with the Turks, as a convulsive political history with the Kurds, and Kurdish support for the speaker came to reassure the Turks, and they succeeded in this.

Observers believe that this penetration of the Turkish will pave the creation of a "Cyprus Turkish new" in Iraq, because the city of Tal Afar, Iraq will be divided into two parts, "Shia went to Iran and Sunni, went to Turkey," but the Kurds will be a third party or be the second party guarantor to protect the Shiites in Tal Afar Added to the Kurds there, and this will pave the division of the city of Kirkuk, also between the Kurds and the Turks, "Turkmen", and here The city of "Mosul" is the other going towards the partition, or going towards a "declaration Region by special auspices of Turkey" and will expand this region by the visions of Turkey to include the Turkmen "Kirkuk", and perhaps to the provinces of Salahuddin, Anbar, and here will be a partner for Turkey's Kurds in the oil wealth of Kirkuk, as Kurds and Israel behind the issue of Kirkuk's wealth, it means that Turkey will participate in Kirkuk, Israel, >

In addition to the planned overthrow of Maliki's government, the political sources confirmed that both Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, they embraced the project to weaken Iraq and fragmentation, in the event of failure of the project first, the transfer of the trade line in Iraq, from Basra towards Al Anbar, in preparation for the announcement for the province of Anbar, and sources say that this The project will provide significant resources to the region to be declared, while newsworthy sources confirm that this project open circles appetite Gulf capital and the business community, which sees in this project is a golden investment opportunity, as well as base composition and the presence of economic power in Iraq.

http://www.uragency.net/ur/news.php?cat=news&id=4615

you guys don't get it. there is no plot! this is al maliki shifting the blame for EVERYTHING HE HAS NOT DONE! blaming saudi arabia and kuwait for trying to "topple" his goi is nonsense. he just needs to blame his lack of leadership and his hidden power agenda on someone elsi to get the focus off himself.. everything he is blaming them for, no security, no goi etc, EVERYTHING is what he, himself, and his ridiculous excuse for a gov't has NOT done.

last month it was allawi if you remember. al iraqya was out to get him. riiiiight...

this is a joke and i''ll bet the saudi's are laughing their butts off right now. he has done this so many times. ya' know, his philosophy is when you're in trouble and all of a sudden you are exposed (like NOW with the kurds, iraqi list, and even those from his own party) BLAME SOMEONE ELSE IMMEDIATELY!! c'mon. get real. there is no plan to "topple" anything. maliki's lucky that he doesn't topple off the stool when he's in the bathroom...

wish i could e mail this to the iraqi gazette... if anyone knows how you have my permission

Edited by aaanth
  • Upvote 2

The Iraqi 'Gazzette' is the official record of all items passed by the Iraqi parliament. It is not a newspaper, like the name implies (in English).

I have seen one or two links to it, but never anything current. The last I saw of it was from a watchdog website that monitors human rights abuses around the world.

I understood the website to be based out of a college, university of Utah if I can remember correctly, but do not quote me on that.

Obviously, if DinarVets (what I mean is the collective members of) could track down a current list of the Iraqi Gazzette, that would go a LONG WAY towards debunking and or confirming wether or not certain items of legislation have passed or not.

Can anyone expand on this?

The Iraqi 'Gazzette' is the official record of all items passed by the Iraqi parliament. It is not a newspaper, like the name implies (in English).

I have seen one or two links to it, but never anything current. The last I saw of it was from a watchdog website that monitors human rights abuses around the world.

I understood the website to be based out of a college, university of Utah if I can remember correctly, but do not quote me on that.

Obviously, if DinarVets (what I mean is the collective members of) could track down a current list of the Iraqi Gazzette, that would go a LONG WAY towards debunking and or confirming wether or not certain items of legislation have passed or not.

you just need to find someone who knows someone in iraq and have them send you a copy. it is, from my understanding, the most widely read source of news to the iraqi people.

This is a link to the Iraq Law Library that will help you find the gazettes you need.

http://www.iraq-lg-law.org