Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Back it up or Shut Up

hmmmmmm, Monday doesn't work for me. Too busy on Tuesday to run to the bank. Can you push it backk to Wednesday please? I hear that is a VERY popular RV day!! :D

:lmao: :lmao: :bow: Wednesday is good for me........so we are all agreed it will be some wednesday in the future?:lmao:

Thanks for agreeing,

GURU BETTYBOOP. ;)

not even maybe? ;)

Not on this thread............:lol::D:P

I am absolutely sick and tired of blow hard gurus always predicting week-to-week that the RV will occur. This is beginning to sound like a SICK joke that just keeps going on and on. So I propose a new rule for the forum. If a "guru" or some other misled individual makes a prediction for RV on a certain date and it turns out to be the usual "crap" that it always turns out to be, then they are no longer allowed to post on the site.

Most of these psychologically messed up individuals seem to get their "rocks off" having their voice heard no matter how stupid it sounds.Ban them from the site and things might start edging towards sanity.

How about we ban people that post their Opinion in the Rumor section? :twothumbs:

Moving to Opinions, Perspectives, and Your Two Cents...

-

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

it's goin to RV in October 18 2020tongue.gif

"sloooow deep breaths... works well if you let it wink.gif "

Here's our first victim. psdon, you are in violation of the newest rule here aptly named the LSU1984 ridiculous rule #3.68. As a violator, you are ordered to produce evidence to back up your prediction, or you will be banned for your crap!

I am absolutely sick and tired of blow hard gurus always predicting week-to-week that the RV will occur. This is beginning to sound like a SICK joke that just keeps going on and on. So I propose a new rule for the forum. If a "guru" or some other misled individual makes a prediction for RV on a certain date and it turns out to be the usual "crap" that it always turns out to be, then they are no longer allowed to post on the site.

Most of these psychologically messed up individuals seem to get their "rocks off" having their voice heard no matter how stupid it sounds.Ban them from the site and things might start edging towards sanity.

Valium, ativan, and haldol should help get you through this. Otherwise stick to the news related section and avoid the RUMORS section. Now deep breath and exhale.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

Here's our first victim. psdon, you are in violation of the newest rule here aptly named the LSU1984 ridiculous rule #3.68. As a violator, you are ordered to produce evidence to back up your prediction, or you will be banned for your crap!

biggrin.gifOoopssss Dog DO DO oh no this is the link wwwww/Guru-net.com/okie And the rate is gind to be $19.64 tongue.gif

I understand your frustration and I would like to apologize to you for all the rude remarks. We all get frustrated with this nonsense so you have to be able to over look the junk.

I'm sure there are a lot of things we are not privileged to in regards to why the garbage continues...do your own research and use this site as a back up. That's as good as it's going to get.....

It would help if your expressions of disgust were articulated with a different tone.....

Dame

Ummm.... the gurus don't post here, we do. So, ya can't ban 'em! And, we're not gonna ban the "messengers".

Like he says ... most of what you are objecting to is originally posted on another site and dragged over here for a break in the tedium of reading "news" that is sometimes so badly translated it is a headache maker. So, if you want to try to stop members here from bringing those "guru postings" to this site ... good luck. Never happen. Suggest you just stick with the news items and don't click on rumors. They are NEVER verifiable, which makes them rumors. And they NEVER happen! Period. So, take it or leave it ... your choice ... not something the "site" will do anything about, or could if they would.

:)

smee2

I propose a rule that says you can't post unless you've been a member for at least 6 months that way we don't have to listen to newbies whine. Can I get you some cheese.

• Downvote 1

Maybe after you have been here as long as I have you can go out on a tyrade and blast everyone. If I didn't know any better I could swear you have had a member name before and decided to come back on with a new name and membership. Also if you want to be made to look credible, perhaps you could fill in your profile and tell us a little something about yourself.

Just another day in the sausage mill here. :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It is your fault that you continuelly read their postings, nobody makes you do it so get over it.