Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Back it up or Shut Up

I am absolutely sick and tired of blow hard gurus always predicting week-to-week that the RV will occur. This is beginning to sound like a SICK joke that just keeps going on and on. So I propose a new rule for the forum. If a "guru" or some other misled individual makes a prediction for RV on a certain date and it turns out to be the usual "crap" that it always turns out to be, then they are no longer allowed to post on the site.

Most of these psychologically messed up individuals seem to get their "rocks off" having their voice heard no matter how stupid it sounds.Ban them from the site and things might start edging towards sanity.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 11

I am absolutely sick and tired of blow hard gurus always predicting week-to-week that the RV will occur. This is beginning to sound like a SICK joke that just keeps going on and on. So I propose a new rule for the forum. If a "guru" or some other misled individual makes a prediction for RV on a certain date and it turns out to be the usual "crap" that it always turns out to be, then they are no longer allowed to post on the site.

Most of these psychologically messed up individuals seem to get their "rocks off" having their voice heard no matter how stupid it sounds.Ban them from the site and things might start edging towards sanity.

I say we ban all control freaks...

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 2

You have only been here for 2 months and 10 posts.... You haven't been here long enough to ask or demand for anything. It's a rumor section... Get some Kleenex... quit crying and enjoy the ride!!

• Upvote 13

I have an awesome solution to your problem......You'll have to concede I'm a Genius in proposing you this....

Just do not read any posts / threads which carry / imply a Guru statement in the title... You'll feel a lot better.and less stressed...

Happy to be of some help.

• Upvote 2

Well. I am absolutely sick and tired of reading your exact same post, more or less, WEEK-to-WEEK. (from whiney folks who can't stomach the smoke, mirrors, bs & guru junk.)

Is it me....or is this the RUMOR SECTION.....with a clear disclaimer that it may contain content from known scammers and liars?

And Dinarvets is a site where we pretty much have FREEDOM OF SPEECH and we can post anything within a LARGE set of parameters.

I UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION, BUT STICK TO THE NEWS SECTION WHERE LINKS ARE REQUIRED IF YOUR TUMMY CANT HANDLE THE ROLLER- COASTER RIDE. Or take a break. And a Xanax or two.

There are members who have been in this 5-6+ YEARS! And you don't hear them calling for a ban on people. Welcome to the ride.

Edited by JREDinars
  • Upvote 1