Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I just recieved E-mail alert from New Dinar Centurian.

Luigi1

Don't ask me who New Dinar Centurians are...I don't know. They confirmed the RV has happened & will show up on world wide FOREX as early as 0300 HRS EST, Fri 23 Sep. Can anyone please varify or is this just another hoax?

I'll be watching & waiting all through the wee hrs of the morning.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Don't ask me who New Dinar Centurians are...I don't know. They confirmed the RV has happened & will show up on world wide FOREX as early as 0300 HRS EST, Fri 23 Sep. Can anyone please varify or is this just another hoax?

How would they send you an alert without you providing your information to them?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ha! Ha! If we stayed up each time to the 'wee hours of the morning' each time someone in the 'know' has called the RV, we would all be SERIOUSLY sleep deprived! Especially for the veterans that have been here for years! A good nights sleep is 'money in the bank'!

biggrin.gif

• Upvote 5

not five minutes ago, I got a phone call from a friend who has a friend in the international forex banking arena, just say that the dinar is revaluing under the guise of a stimulus plan in iraq. This is what the person told my friend. I cannot confirm, but this was a shocking phone call nun the less. don't freak, and don't believe it yet, but if I find out more, I will let you all know.

as he told me, I brought up dinar vets and saw this new post. weird! never had a call from them for any reason like this before, so it is weird and intriguing.

go rv

• Upvote 10

Might be one of those sites that magically appears, knowing all your surfing habits. The kind that you can't find, and wouldn't go to, on your own.

I love this DinarVets website, and I think Adam Montana is a man of generous good will...but his website be a little heavy with adware and such.

Ha! Ha! We should be able to contribute a small fee to be 'ad free'! I would opt in for that!

biggrin.gif

I think that's Okie's new site. :lol:

• Upvote 2

HOW ON EARTH IS THIS POSSIBLE CBI IS CLOSED ON FRIDAYS!!!!!! OH uh oh wait they are opening for the centurians...... maybe... just maybe.... NAH

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

why worry and make fun of the name centurions. My call came from a different source and from an international banker forex type, and it came coincidentally at the same time. maybe something is going on. Keep looking. my friend was at work right now but will find out more and talk later. keep the faith, but don't quit your job yet

• Upvote 5