Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Freeway Bill / OOM 9/22

krome2ez

DebTarHeelGirl (FREEWAY BILL): OOM 9-22-11

September 22nd, 2011 09:52 am · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

The Optimistic Point of View on this happening this weekend ~ FREEWAY BILL

Well, by all information provided to me, I have come to the conclusion that after careful study, putting the credible information on one side of the computer and the rumors on the other ….. who knows?

The Erbil Agreement and the GOI to be announced today (last night in Parliament) NOT CONFIRMED

The HCL passed in Parliament and to be published in the Gazette NOT CONFIRMED

MALIKI under fire by the Kurds to get this done and is finally cooperating NOT CONFIRMED

The Rate showing on all of the Bank Screens with Green Lights waiting for the BUY NOT CONFIRMED

The ISX opening on the 21st which would almost have to have the RV happen to do NOT CONFIRMED

All of these things should have happened and maybe have. But, the only source that is screaming they have from the highest mountains are the ones that have told us we were there many times before….

After hours and hours on the phone trying to nail someone down that would know, I cannot come up with anyone that can email, fax or send me smoke signals that documents any of this being completed.

This is the first time that information has been so out there but not able to confirm even to a majority of probability.

SO WHY DID I SAY THIS IS THE OPTIMISTIC VIEW? IT IS! When intel is flowing like wine and you have several people confirming it based on information that they heard as well, we have found that literally 100% of the time, it has been misinformation…. Tony said yesterday that the quiet was good and folks, let me tell you that it really is!

SO, WHAT DO WE DO? Well, calling Shabibi at home won’t work. Flying to Iraq and storming into Maliki’s office would probably not be a good idea. Demanding information from the UST isn’t going to get you anywhere. So, you do NOTHING and just sit and watch all of this play out.

Many people don’t want to bring our Lord into this because it just “isn’t cool” and is irresponsible to ask the Lord to intervene. Well, in my house, we do that on a regular, almost hourly basis for every situation, good or bad.

Let us wait and see how today goes. I do (IMO) believe we are in the month still. I do believe that all of this is going to pay off. But, I think someway, they want this to be a surprise. So go out of this mentally and come back in and pretend to be surprised!

GOD BLESS THE USA

KEEP THE FAITH

FREEWAY BILL

• Upvote 9