Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2000th Post Wins!

cisole

G'nite mcuman and genx4me ... I've got to rest my weary eyes.

It's the "Off" part keeps us doing this. Until the morrow, good knight. Good Night...er.....something.....

Me too.....i'm outa here......

That took too long to sink in ... My brain is definitely overworked. Between Betty, Danan and design interrupted I don't know which one to blame it on ... well actually I do ... and as long as I can keep wishwell's well-trimmed cats out of my dreams .. I should rest easy tonight ... well, maybe not too easy ... let's say happy!!!

Good night Mack ... til tomorrow!

Well Betty .. what a surprise !!! Love to stay and chat .. but I'm having trouble staying awake ...

Tomorrow

Edited by BJinMontreal

OK .. I see You are posting .. so I'll wait for it.

Ooops .. guess I WAS caught after all .. oh well.

In my defense .. I'm NOT the ONLY one who admitted to talking to themselves .... it's right there in black and white ... please be gentle with me.

Of course i'll be gentle with you........ask Mack how good i am?

Hi fly!:wave: If i was there i would offer to massage you with sun oil.........ALL over ofcourse........but we would probably need a private beach before i was finished with you. :blush:

Ahh the smell of coconut oil and the smooth soft hands and fingers secreting the precious oil into just the right places....working out the tension. I'd be happy to be manipulated like that!! sounds like bliss..... ;)

• Upvote 1

Well .. I can't say as I've ever seen one trimmed quite like that before ...

Thanks for the upcoming nightmares wishwell ...

I am sooooooooooooo sorry to give you nightmares BJ. Rest assured ...I received my payback. I was dreaming I went to Piggy's family reunion and this person hugged me from behind and said ...

Welcome to the Pink Family Reunion...My name is .......Caber Tooth Mama..:mellow:

06_20_05_a_chimeras.jpg

We're Getting Ready to Start the Last 10 Pages.

This Contest Ends Today !

Stick a Fork in It. It's Done. Nuff Said !

Unless Of Course if Piggy changes the Count Again ! :blink:

It Looks Like The Monster Thread will Retain Its Longevity Title ! B)

That's Right, Uh Huh, We Bad ! :D

• Upvote 1

Who knows are this is done and we hit 2000 posts, the core group may just have to keep this thread as our playground to stave off boredom and keep the friendship fires burning until the RV comes... ;)

:o:o :o

Who Knows What that Diabolical Evil Piggy Will Do When This Contest is Over ! :D

• Upvote 1