Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2000th Post Wins!

cisole

Hey Wait !!!

Are You going to bed and just going to leave me in suspense ... What's the P word?

Depends which way it's pointed .. I guess :D

I like the bottom ... and bottoms ... :P

Dang , you've been busy :mellow: .... Guess you never got your answer.....I won't say it but here is a pic with one of those fancy trims.

NakedFatCat_05.jpg

uglycat3.jpg

Good night Ladies and gentlemen,

It has been fun, but my son's mother just dropped him off - so I shall be calling it a night ... as important as you all are to me ... he's just a wee bit more so. :D

til the morning... keep those posts coming.

Have a good night. How old is your son? If young enough kiss him from all of us.

Dang , you've been busy :mellow: .... Guess you never got your answer.....I won't say it but here is a pic with one of those fancy trims.

NakedFatCat_05.jpg

uglycat3.jpg

OK guys, I like cats but I think if I saw these running across my yard, I would have to shoot it. Hope this is not someones pet on here, because they are seriously scary looking.

My favorite character in the movie was Rufis the pelican, which reminds me of a question my son asked that I couldn't answer. Why don't we eat pelicans? We eat turkey, chicken, pheasant, duck, quail...why not pelican? Anyone know? huh.gif

What do you think a bird would taste like that only eats fish????

Why don't we eat buzzards??? There's your answerbiggrin.gif

Have a good night. How old is your son? If young enough kiss him from all of us.

He's eleven ... and I spoke with him for about two minutes - he was so tired that he got the DVD ready for the two of us to watch a few shows of the 4th season of the Big Bang Theory before he falls asleep ... and while I was saying my good nights on line and asking him if the DVD was ready .. he never answered. He's sound asleep. I guess I can stay on a little longer.