Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2000th Post Wins!

cisole

hey, true story... I was downtown earlier today when i seen a group of blondes walk into a building........ geez! I would have thought at least one of them would have seen it! :o

Classic ... mind if I borrow that one ... I've got a blonde friend who will just love that one. Until it sinks in ... and she hits me .. that is.

You suggested 2 songs.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhuG2hCJtsk Beautiful

The other one is " let me count the ways" by Michael Franks which I was unable to locate on youtube ( it used to be there but they do remove lots of stuff for copyright, etc.)

Ok... Found it here...

http://www.mrtzc-download-server1.asia/Listen?a=4906m75824967&b=mDZSY0&c=82cdaf49fe7b&d=651&artist=Michael%20Franks&song=Let%20Me%20Count%20The%20Ways

Excellent finds.

King Crimson-Epitaph is a masterpiece. It has everything, dramatic music, clever lyrics.

Reminds me of Pink Floyd

Then again Moody blues-Nights in white satin is a classic

• Upvote 1

Marriage Software

This is what a guy wrote to a Systems Analyst

(Marriage Software Division):

Dear Systems Analyst,

I am desperate for some help! I recently upgraded my program from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 and found that the new program began unexpected Child Processing and also took up a lot of space and valuable resources.

This wasn't mentioned in the product brochure. In addition Wife 1.0 installs itself into all other programs and launches during systems initialization and then it monitors all other system activities.

Applications such as 'Boys' Night out 2.5' and 'Golf 5.3' no longer run, and crashes the system whenever selected. Attempting to operate selected 'Saturday Rugby 6.3' always fails and 'Saturday Shopping 7.1' runs instead. I cannot seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background whilst attempting to run any of my favorite applications. Be it online or offline.

I am thinking of going back to 'Girlfriend 7.0', but uninstall doesn't work on this program. Can you please help?

... AND THIS IS WHAT OUR ANALYST SAID:

Dear Customer,

It may be necessary to run C:\ APOLOGIZE\ FORGIVE ME.EXE a number of times, and eventually hope that the operating system will return to normal. Wife 1.0, although a very high maintenance programme, can be very rewarding. To get the most out of it, consider buying additional Software such as 'Flowers 2.0' and 'Chocolates 5.0' or 'HUGS\ KISSES 600.0' or 'TENDERNESS\UNDERSTANDING 1000.0' or even Eating Out Without the Kids 7.2.1' (if Child processing has already started).

DO NOT under any circumstances install 'Secretary 2.1' (Short Skirt Version) or 'One Nightstand 3.2' (Any Mood Version), as this is not a supported Application for Wife 1.0 and the system will almost certainly CRASH.

BEST WISHES!

That was GREAT!!! :D How nice of them to share, how one can convert an existing PC into a LAPTOP.

Edited by wishwell11

Don't let the knob hit ya on the way out the door ... :o

Seriously ... don't wait too long.

So almondeyes pops in talks about how far along we are not, just one post and then pops out. Why don't they just stay out and look at the stats on the thread line? I agree BJ, "Dont let the door hit ya."