Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2000th Post Wins!

cisole

without looking through all these post , is anybody even close to hitting the 3000 mark

just wondering

NOT individually - the person who makes the 3,000th post in this thread is the winner.

There are a number of regulars (umbertino, comes to mind) well over 3,000 individual posts.

Edited by BJinMontreal

Coyote...the artful schemer full of guile...

1. guile - shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception

craftiness, cunning, foxiness, slyness, wiliness, craft, deception, deceit, trickery, duplicity, cleverness, art, gamesmanship (informal), craftiness, artfulness, slyness, trickiness, wiliness, honesty, sincerity, candour, frankness, truthfulness

astuteness, perspicaciousness, perspicacity, shrewdness - intelligence manifested by being astute (as in business dealings)

2. guile - the quality of being crafty

deceitfulness, craftiness

disingenuousness - the quality of being disingenuous and lacking candor

3. guile - the use of tricks to deceive someone (usually to extract money from them)

chicanery, wile, shenanigan, trickery, chicane

dissimulation, deception, dissembling, deceit - the act of deceiving

dupery, hoax, put-on, humbug, fraud, fraudulence - something intended to deceive; deliberate trickery intended to gain an advantage

jugglery - artful trickery designed to achieve an end; "the senator's tax program was mere jugglery"

• Upvote 1

Closing In on 1,000 Posts. 1/3rd of the Way There ! B)

Mac is Attempting to Cheat by Having His Caber Post 3 Days Ahead of Time !

:D :D :D

Oh WOW!!! Speaking of Mack, We didn't forget him and leave him with DANCER ON the North Pole did we?:o I feel a Reindeer Avatar change being required again. Someone go find him!!

300px-North_Pole_dancer_SSSP_jeh.JPG

• Upvote 1

Coyote...the artful schemer full of guile...

1. guile - shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception

craftiness, cunning, foxiness, slyness, wiliness, craft, deception, deceit, trickery, duplicity, cleverness, art, gamesmanship (informal), craftiness, artfulness, slyness, trickiness, wiliness, honesty, sincerity, candour, frankness, truthfulness

astuteness, perspicaciousness, perspicacity, shrewdness - intelligence manifested by being astute (as in business dealings)

2. guile - the quality of being crafty

deceitfulness, craftiness

disingenuousness - the quality of being disingenuous and lacking candor

3. guile - the use of tricks to deceive someone (usually to extract money from them)

chicanery, wile, shenanigan, trickery, chicane

dissimulation, deception, dissembling, deceit - the act of deceiving

dupery, hoax, put-on, humbug, fraud, fraudulence - something intended to deceive; deliberate trickery intended to gain an advantage

jugglery - artful trickery designed to achieve an end; "the senator's tax program was mere jugglery"

Sorry Wishwell .. I'm taking back what I said earlier ...

Now THAT is the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day !!! :wub:

• Upvote 1

Ok, I wasn't going to go there, but you made me Betty!!!

I had a client once who, when selecting toilets, told me he didn't want his balls to hit china. (As in porcelain) :lol:

I wish I could say he was well hung, but no...wrinkled and saggy :o

And you know this how????????

• Upvote 1

If I recollect they were the seller of high class thrones....not sure how that translates to viewing the goods...it must have been the full monty test run :o

Confucius say: Baseball Makes No Sense. A Man Cannot Walk With 4 Balls. :blink:

I'm sure Mack could...he would need the suckers to lift the post B) ...hydraulically speaking of course :D

• Upvote 1

just for sh#$s and grins

THERE ONCE WAS A MAN FROM NANTUCKIT

HOW FAR CAN THIS GO AND WHO CAN ADD TO IT , REMEMBER KEEP IT PG (CLEAN)

OK here goes.

There once was a man from Nantucket, who couldn't say what he wanted to so he said Shuckit.

Say Hello to Danan. The ReIning DV 3,000 Post Holder from the "Monster Thread" ! ;)

B) B) B)

I would take a bow, but I am afraid I would fall out. And this is PG (yeah right) More like PG13+

• Upvote 1

as he said with a grin, as he wiped off his chin

if i were playing cards i'd muck it

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

Confucius say: Squirrel who runs up womans' leg will not find nuts.

Why always listen to a guy who is always confused?

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

just for sh#$s and grins

THERE ONCE WAS A MAN FROM NANTUCKIT

HOW FAR CAN THIS GO AND WHO CAN ADD TO IT , REMEMBER KEEP IT PG (CLEAN)

WHOSE CABER WAS SO LONG HE COULD CHUCK IT

THE DUDE'S NAME WAS ROCKY

AND HE USED IT TO PLAY HOCKEY

BUT WAS CALLED FOR HI-STICKING B4 HE COULD PUCK IT

• Upvote 3

you locked the other thread Why didn't you leave it open then? I mean, where can a decent group of good-humored and harmless ( for the most part) perverts find a thread to call home?

I'm with you on that one Umbertino...anyway I guess its your romantic time of night so I promise not to disturb you now.

Catch up later...Fly

• Upvote 1