Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Awadi: the rejection of all candidates of the Iraqi List, the Department of Defense

Sara Johnson

Awadi: the rejection of all candidates of the Iraqi List, the Department of Defense

On: Thursday 22/9/2011 8:13

Baghdad (news) .. A member of the state of law and deputy / National Alliance / Ihsan Al-Awadi, refused to list candidates for the Iraqi Ministry of Defense by a committee chaired by the Prime Minister to study the candidates CV. Awadi said in a statement (the Agency news) on Thursday that "the Iraqi List, nominated many names but all of them, against indicators Some of them have previous files and others covered by the law of accountability and justice." Awadi said that the names of the nine nominated by the Iraqi List, did not win the approbation of the committee under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, so they provide new candidates. He pointed out that the Ministry of Defence is now managed by proxy in the absence of the nomination of the Iraqi figures have the qualities required will remain the Ministry of Defense by proxy. The MP for the coalition in Iraq Ibrahim al-Mutlaq, rule out the possibility that the security ministries are settled soon, denying that there will be rejected by the Iraqi al-Maliki's candidates. Mutlaq said in an earlier statement (the news): Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has yet to reject the Iraqi National List candidates were not required to provide the Iraqi new candidates. " He added that the security ministries will not be resolved in the coming weeks and it will take a long time and probably has not been resolved.

http://www.ikhnews.com/news_view_20817.html

• Upvote 1

Maliki, is a waste of time!! :angry: They need to get a vote of no confidence, and see what happens then. I would tend to think, that even then he would not give up his job, and then they will be in a civil war.

Nothing good is coming out of this situation, unless they get this guy under control. It is time for the rubber to meet the road!!! :angry:

Vote NO for Maliki!!!!

Go RV!!!

B)B)B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was under the impression Maliki had been subject to " a come to Jesus" meeting..........doesn't sound to me that he has been brought into the fold........I hope and pray they can bring him around shortly cause a vote of "no confidence" is really gonna drag this out and the world is standing on a precipice as it is. Even if Allawi promised he could seat a govt. in 48 hrs. in Iraqi time that probably translates to about a year in American time...bummer :(