Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

They call you a terrorist

delta22

Dear David,

They’re calling it the “terror gap” and it’s the anti-gun left’s latest ploy to tar gun owners as terrorists and ban ALL private firearms sales.

Anti-gun activists like Sarah Brady and BILLIONAIRE New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg are relentless.

They know that with President Obama in need of electoral support before the next election, the time is now to pursue their gun control schemes.

So, they’re not wasting any time.

In fact, BILLIONAIRE New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and his gun control group, Mayors Against Illegal Guns, have just launched a multi-million dollar media and TV-ad blitz aimed at painting gun owners as radical terrorists and setting the stage for a TOTAL ban on private firearm sales!

That’s why it’s vital you sign the Protect Private Firearms Sales petition IMMEDIATELY.

This petition urges your Representative and Senators to oppose H.R. 591 -- arch gun-hater Congresswoman Carolyn McCarthy’s bill to close the so-called “gun show loophole” -- or any other bill that would federally-infringe on private gun sales.

The fact is, you and I simply cannot afford to let anti-gunners like Brady and Bloomberg to use “national security” and the war on “terrorism” to destroy our gun rights.

Should we, it’ll just be the tip of the iceberg.

You see, you and I have heard the gun control crowd blathering on and on about the so-called “gun show loophole” for years.

They simply can’t stand the fact that law-abiding citizens legally and routinely exercise their Second Amendment freedoms to buy and sell firearms out from under the watchful eyes of government snoops.

To make matters worse, they’re using Al-Qaeda and the guise of national security to pursue their anti-gun scheme.

Make no mistake about it -- once they close the so-called “gun show loophole,” they’ll move on to:

*** Ban sales of semi-automatic rifles or pistols between gun owners without government “licensing requirements.”

Want to buy that Glock your buddy at the gun range has for sale? Unless you have the proper paperwork, it will be ILLEGAL if the gun-grabbers have their way;

*** Impose a sky-high tax to discourage all private sales.

While private sales may still remain legal for a time, the anti-gunners will impose a tax so high it will make obtaining the proper paperwork unaffordable;

*** Enact a TOTAL ban on private sales and transfers -- even between family members.

Looking forward to passing down granddad’s hunting rifle to your son? Well, if the gun-grabbers get their way, that’ll be illegal also.

I know this may all be hard to stomach, but you and I know who we’re dealing with.

They’ve even resorted to calling gun owners “terrorists” and calling for gun control in the name of “national security” in their national ad campaign.

Their dream society is one where every citizen is unarmed -- except those who work for the federal government, of course.

The riots in the United Kingdom show us just what a country without citizen ownership of firearms looks like -- rampant looting by lawless thugs.

Everyone knows that kind of activity is extremely dangerous where law-abiding citizens have the right -- and tools -– of self defense.

To get there, they first need a national gun registry that gives them a complete database of every gun and every gun owner in America.

And the bad news is, we may be closer to that point than you think.

You see, the only thing stopping the gun-grabbers from using the Brady Bill’s unconstitutional “background checks” as their gun registration scheme are those hated private sales.

So regulating and finally banning all private sales is at the very top of their agenda.

Now, I know that with their majority in the Senate and Barack Obama in the White House, things look bleak at first glance.

Add to that the fact that the gun-grabbers are already spending millions on their new national media and TV ad campaign to ram Carolyn McCarthy’s H.R. 591 into law and even some of my closest friends start to get discouraged.

But I tell them -- just like I’m telling you -- that if you and I give this everything we have, the gun-grabbers will have a much tougher fight on their hands than they bargained for.

You see, next year is an election year.

Incumbent Congressmen and Senators have already begun their reelection campaigns, and the last thing they want is for anything “controversial” to cost them votes in November.

Of course, the anti-gunners like Michael Bloomberg and Sarah Brady don’t think calling gun owners “terrorists” and demanding Congress close the so-called “gun show loophole” is controversial at all.

In fact, they actually think it’s a “political winner” for the anti-gun Democrat leadership in Congress!

Well, once you and I explain to the American people the real agenda behind H.R. 591, we’ll prove the gun-grabbers DEAD WRONG!

But there may not be much time.

If these new TV ads by Michael Bloomberg’s Mayors Against Illegal Guns give us any indication, this fight will begin very soon!

That means we could find ourselves right smack in the middle of this monumental battle for our rights in just a matter of days.

In addition to your signed Protect Private Firearms Sales petition, I hope you’ll agree to make a generous contribution as well.

In fact, I’m counting on it.

You see, because this fight could “kick off” any day -- and you and I MUST be prepared for anything -- I’ve already begun printing our first grassroots mailing to alert gun rights supporters all over the country to the threat we’re facing.

I have to tell you, as it stands now, I simply don’t have the money in the bank to cover this first mailing, considering all the other battles we have on our hands.

I’ve never had to make a decision like this before -- and believe me, I was hesitant at first.

But I also know that I’ve always been able to count on good folks like you to come through when needed.

Of course, I know that because of the tough economy, some people just can’t give.

I understand that.

But for National Association for Gun Rights members who haven’t lost their jobs or seen their business shut down, I’m asking that you please go above and beyond what you’ve done in the past.

So won’t you please consider a generous contribution of $30? If that’s too much, will you consider $20?

I know those are large requests, but David, this fight won’t be won with just one email.

To win, we’ll have to do much, much more.

The good news is, I believe our first mailing will create a firestorm and buy us enough time to implement the rest of what I have planned.

You know the program -- direct mail, e-mail, blogs, and hard-hitting internet, newspaper, radio and TV ads.

But I can’t do any of this without your help.

Despite their massive majorities in Congress, we’ve successfully held off the gun-grabbers.

But this could be our toughest test yet, so please don’t lay this letter aside.

Please sign your petition and make your most generous contribution of $30, $20 or at least $10 IMMEDIATELY!

For Freedom,

Dudley Brown

Executive Director

P.S. With the 2012 elections rapidly approaching, the gun-grabbers are doing everything they can to ram H.R. 591 -- their bill to close the so-called “gun show loophole” -- into law before it’s too late.

As you know, this is just part of the gun-grabbers larger scheme to ban ALL private firearm sales and transfers.

That’s why it’s vital you sign your Protect Private Firearms Sales petition, and consider a generous contribution of $30, $20 or $10 TODAY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The National Association for Gun Rights is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, single-purpose citizens' organization dedicated to preserving and protecting the Constitutionally protected right-to-keep-and-bear-arms through an aggressive program designed to mobilize public opposition to anti-gun legislation. The National Association for Gun Rights' mailing address is P.O. 7002, Fredericksburg, VA 22404. They can be contacted toll-free at 1-877-405-4570. Its web address is www.NationalGunRights.org/

You can read our privacy policy here.

Not produced or e-mailed at taxpayer expense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To help the National Association for Gun Rights grow, please forward this to a friend.

To view this email as a web page, please click this link: view online.

Help fight gun control. Donate to the National Association for Gun Rights!

• Upvote 5

Wed. Evening 09/21/20117:24 pm est....[..OKIE OIL MAN] IT IS A LITTLE HARD TO MAKE HEADS OR TAILS OUT OF INFORMATION RECEIVED TODAY BUT----TOMMOROW MAY BE AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR THE R/V. IF NOT IT MAY GO INTO NEXT TUES WED OR THURS---RIGHT NOW AT THIS MOMENT THINGS LOOKS VERY GOOD

NO ONE Will "Ever" take my guns away... Alive!

• Upvote 5

As a famous man we all kow once said........

So, as we set out this year to defeat the divisive forces that would take freedom away, I want to say those fighting words for everyone within the sound of my voice to hear and to heed, : 'From my cold, dead hands! ”

— Charlton Heston, May 20, 2000

WAKE UP AMERICA!

• Upvote 1

Well good ole' boy Bloomberg has got a better chance of seeing God than passing this crap thru.

I am no one in particular, but I can tell you that city folk are the minority in NY State. Just TRY coming upstate

and push this crap on anyone....you may walk over, but you'll be limpin' back!

• Upvote 2

It just floors to see how are policians are degrading there own American people.WOW!! I've friends that vote Dems. and the reason that there not voting for obama is because Anti America,anti of our own people,anti religion.They, thought, obama was going to bring this country together.Its like he tring to tear us apart and is what one of my Dem. friend said. My Dem.friend said she said confused about the party now.I said it because of far left in charage of party now. So lot of Dems. are waking up.Were all American's,its not right to degraded your own people and scared people into police's.Were not alone, there waking up!!!!

More Facts being over looked by you guys....

Please at the very least READ the bill before signing that petition...That piece of propaganda is just completely wrong on about a DOZEN topics within the bill

Heres the Bill:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d112:h.r.591:

IF you still disagree with it AFTER reading it, please DO sign the petition, but please be an EDUCATED VOTER...we have enough Uneducated that voted for Barry, don't put yourself in their group

We don't have a right to bear arms in the UK, THEY TOOK THAT AWAY LONG TIME AGO. We also don't have many if any accidental death by shooting which is a good thing. Most households have serious weopnary easilty to hand in just about every room in the house, tyre levers, hammers, axes, knives, two housebreakers have been fatally stabed recently however the poice are now armed to the teeth and we do have a lot of innocent unarmed people getting shot by the trigger happy police, none of these police are ever convicted of murder. The situation is incredable like in the Mendez case (7/7) he was unarmed and shot to bits but the police accused were tried under the "Heath and Safety Act" needless to say they walked away.

In Australia the people had guns then the Govenment passed laws to take that right away, the people handed in millions of guns which were supposedly destroyed. Gun crime, hold ups, robbery, house breakings etc. has now gone ballistic because only the bad guys have the guns and now they can be pretty sure their vicim is unarmed. The Govenment are shocked and they can't undersstand why this happened DUH!

You guys better do good job on your politicians as globaly the cabul want guns off the streets so they are trhe only guy's with the guns.

Oh its not just guns that they tar you with the terrorist badge, if you claim your rights as a sovergein then they call you a "paper terrorist" if you ever heard such nonsense.