Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jessie Ventura-We aint got time to bleed!

Chape

Fom a true hero.. Jessie Ventura tells it like it is.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

You control our world. You’ve poisoned the air we breathe, contaminated the water we drink,

and copyrighted the food we eat. We fight in your wars, die for your causes, and sacrifice our

freedoms to protect you. You’ve liquidated our savings, destroyed our middle class, and used

our tax dollars to bailout your unending greed. We are slaves to your corporations, zombies to

your airwaves, servants to your decadence. You’ve stolen our elections, assassinated our leaders,

and abolished our basic rights as human beings. You own our property, shipped away our jobs,

and shredded our unions. You’ve profited off of disaster, destabilized our currencies, and raised

our cost of living. You’ve monopolized our freedom, stripped away our education, and have almost

extinguished our flame. We are hit… we are bleeding… but we ain’t got time to bleed.

We will bring the giants to their knees and you will witness our revolution!

Sincerely,

The Serfs.

http://weaintgottimetobleed.com/

Best Regards

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

You control our world. You’ve poisoned the air we breathe, contaminated the water we drink,

and copyrighted the food we eat. We fight in your wars, die for your causes, and sacrifice our

freedoms to protect you. You’ve liquidated our savings, destroyed our middle class, and used

our tax dollars to bailout your unending greed. We are slaves to your corporations, zombies to

your airwaves, servants to your decadence. You’ve stolen our elections, assassinated our leaders,

and abolished our basic rights as human beings. You own our property, shipped away our jobs,

and shredded our unions. You’ve profited off of disaster, destabilized our currencies, and raised

our cost of living. You’ve monopolized our freedom, stripped away our education, and have almost

extinguished our flame. We are hit… we are bleeding… but we ain’t got time to bleed.

Sincerely,

The Serfs.

Best Regards

Maybe America's greatest living patriot.

right on Jesse!

We say we want a revolution, no, we say WE WANT A REVOLUTION!

This country will never see the likes of a revolution on this soil because people have been numbed for so many years by the political establishment. Jesse forgot one thing the ruling party has taken away our thinking for the most part. Our politicians know we the people don't have a stomach or have the guts to make a great change of this type. We can't even get people to wake up long enough to demand TERM LIMITS and throw out the reigning parties in Washington now. It is all buried under the guise of political correctness and how great it is to assemble oneself with a party democrat or republican label. So the car keeps heading for the cliff. Washington looks at the american people is dumb founded and they must do our thinking for us and here we are 40 years later and the cliff is coming up quick.

• Upvote 2

I still have some of his series of 'Conspiracy Theories' on my TV's recorder. I like the no none sense of this guy. There are things that need to be said but I don't want to say because I don't want guys in ugly suits knocking on my door. I like that he says them and being an ex-govenor probalby won't have any door knockers.

Sincerely,

The Serfs.

Best Regards

This is from Jessie Ventura?

Oh! u sly dog u. Next you'll be giving Tiff your shoe size!

Ha! I was immersed with a company of JV guys [sF] and there was certainly plenty of testosterone flowing most of the time! Heck, their girlfriend's panties were sewn in their beret. Of course, not knowing whether one was going to make it through the day certainly was a motivating factor to 'live in the moment'!

Yet, I will attest to the fact that it is better to 'savor the seed within' instead of 'wasting' it. Shoot, a couple of hours of 'exercise' with an experienced partner ain't nothin'! Instead of feeling 'wasted', one becomes invigorated! Without a 'skilled' partner though, one can certainly wear the other person out! All good though!

Check it out! No matter how old one is, there is still time! Actually, the 'practice' will keep you younger and around much longer!

biggrin.gif

Ha! I was immersed with a company of JV guys [sF] and there was certainly plenty of testosterone flowing most of the time! Heck, their girlfriend's panties were sewn in their beret. Of course, not knowing whether one was going to make it through the day certainly was a motivating factor to 'live in the moment'!

Yet, I will attest to the fact that it is better to 'savor the seed within' instead of 'wasting' it. Shoot, a couple of hours of 'exercise' with an experienced partner ain't nothin'! Instead of feeling 'wasted', one becomes invigorated! Without a 'skilled' partner though, one can certainly wear the other person out! All good though!

Check it out! No matter how old one is, there is still time! Actually, the 'practice' will keep you younger and around much longer!

biggrin.gif

Does anyone know what the heck he is talking about. I get the Carpe diem part, but is he stating that if you cant be with the one you love....love the one your with? :blink:

• Upvote 1