Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

stop sleeping

terrydava

i have been dinar holder for over 6 years. i have heard it all . many many stories lots of rv's.Its all done happenning friday or monday.have seen alot of good people come and stick with all the dinar talk and promised rv and finally leave. it is some making alot of money. all these promises are from the ones selling dinars or connected to then in some way......i'm so sorry but please wake up . It took me some time also...................don't buy more dinar.

i have been dinar holder for over 6 years. i have heard it all . many many stories lots of rv's.Its all done happenning friday or monday.have seen alot of good people come and stick with all the dinar talk and promised rv and finally leave. it is some making alot of money. all these promises are from the ones selling dinars or connected to then in some way......i'm so sorry but please wake up . It took me some time also...................don't buy more dinar.

There are very wise people still in this world, I totally agree.... wake up, this doesn't mean this will never take place but be realistic at the same time, then as people give their educated opinion or advise, then the good old response is either sell your dinar, or why do you listen to all this or then don't read the post, yada, yada, yada

think of these sites and what, where they have lead us to..... nothing as far as creditable information !

I would personally suggest for those who can afford, please buy but please do not be greedy. Please be inspired by this saying Better never to begin than never to make an end. For those who can't afford it extra more, please stay out for good. Please be inspired by a Chinese proverb A bird in the soup is better than an eagle's nest in the desert. Just for your own clues - why so many ATMs are installed all over Iraq and why MasterCards of Warka Bank in several versions are recently implemented for? Just fancy that all wealthy Iraqis holding MasterCards with 100,000,000 IQD at bank turning 100,000 IQD overnight will be very happy is truly ridiculous! ATMS and MasterCards are one of the sure signs heading towards an RV success soon, if not sooner. Just be a little bit patient for the last time in 2010, my dear fellow American countrymen!

Allow me to give you another inspiration from another famous saying:

In Spain, the lawyer; in Italy, the doctor; in France, the flirt; in Germany, the artisan; in England, the merchant; in the Balkans, the thief; in turkey, the soldier; in Poland, a Treasury official; in Moscow, the liar - can all make a living. So, in Iraq, our windfall soon! Yes, mem!

I know tomorrow comes and tomorrow goes. I knew when I invested in Dinar there was risk, but I do truly believe the Dinar will revalue. Yes, we all hope for the reval to happen soon, but I also understand there are probaly more uncontrolled variables than we are privy to. The pushing of the button so affects the future of Iraq, I understand why there must be due diligence to protect the economic future of their country. So I will remain faithful to my investment in hopes that the RV will benefit all. And as for those who bring intel or rumors, my hat is off to you. I do not understand the bashing. I enjoy reading and analysing everything brought forth. Putting all the pieces together is like working a crossword puzzle, challenging and fun. I pray God blesses us all soon. Have a great day.

I am 73 years old. In my lifetime, I have made some good investments and I have made some bad investments. Thankfully, there were more good ones than bad ones but everyone took initiative and a sense of adventure. Those that sit on the sidelines and end up saying, "I could have done that" will never win. All I know is the fact that this will be the largest return percentage-wise than anything I have ever done, if and when it hits. If I lose, I will put it in the lost column and move on. As I hope with everyone that have bought into this, I have not invested more than I can afford to lose. Not to be nasty.....I bought mine from Ali. If you go to his site, he will buy your dinars back for $900.00 per million (uncirculated). I am not recommending that you sell them. All I'm saying is that you have not lost all of your investment. There is still value. I will hold mine until this plays all the way out, one way or another.

Banned in 5..4..3..2..

You obviously have the wrong impression of this site and the mods here. OP was respectful, just stated his opinion. This site doesn't get paid to sell Dinar, so why would anyone in this thread get banned?

I am 73 years old. In my lifetime, I have made some good investments and I have made some bad investments. Thankfully, there were more good ones than bad ones but everyone took initiative and a sense of adventure. Those that sit on the sidelines and end up saying, "I could have done that" will never win. All I know is the fact that this will be the largest return percentage-wise than anything I have ever done, if and when it hits. If I lose, I will put it in the lost column and move on. As I hope with everyone that have bought into this, I have not invested more than I can afford to lose. Not to be nasty.....I bought mine from Ali. If you go to his site, he will buy your dinars back for $900.00 per million (uncirculated). I am not recommending that you sell them. All I'm saying is that you have not lost all of your investment. There is still value. I will hold mine until this plays all the way out, one way or another.

Amen, brother.

No, no, it goes like this: In heaven you have french cooks, swiss administrators, italian lovers, german mechanics, and english police. In **** you have french mechanics, swiss lovers, italian administrators, english cooks, and german police. Not sure how this relates to the RV but some may find it amusing. Not intended to offend anyone.