Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Chat 9/21/11 11:00am "ish" :)

kcw

Adam....thanks, great chat.

The one HUGE thing we should all take from this is the following:

If the IQD RV's low (say 10 cents) and there is a relatively small window to cash in the big bills.....we have the option of buying IQD at the newly RV'd "low" value and riding it for a few years until it is worth say a buck or more. We do NOT have to cash out and just take the 10 cents. There is always more than one way to look at something. If it does come out low, it will go up in value.....guarranteed B)

:D

• Upvote 6

[kcw] DinarThug Adam, what's ur take on the Shabbi TV Interview ?

[Adam Montana] DinarThug - to be blunt, I don't trust a word he says.

[Adam Montana] Half of what he says is smoke, 25% of it is obviously designed to keep people (us and the Iraqis) confused, 15% of it is impossible to read because it's translated, and maybe 10% of it is true...

[Adam Montana] DinarThug - to be blunt, I don't trust a word he says.

Ya, I don't trust DinarThug either ! Oh Wait, U meant Shabbi ! :o

:D :D :D

Thanks for Answering all the Questions ! ;)

I Luv the New Format. It's much Easier for a Chucklehead like Me to Follow ! B)

I Always Feel Reinvigorated after 1 of Ur Chats ! B)

Thx for the Post KCW

• Upvote 8

awesome!!!, i hope he is right about a lop. i think we will see one or the other... lop and a high rate of exchange, or low rate of exchange, time limit to cash in big bills. you almost have to ask yourself, if this was your country what would you do.

If there was some sort of logical thinking in Iraq, that would be one thing! But there's not...so we can only guess!

Adam - I just cannot see chapter 7 being lifted "any day now" with Iraq being so unstable. The remaining resolutions deal with WMDs, and personally i feel that Sadr and others are too close to the government to allow them to hold or purchase weapons that they could use to influence policy (ie korea). Also, I am unclear why you don't think the resolutions lifted (economic resolutions) are enough to move beyond chapter 7. I am concerned we keep looking for that other thing. First it was elections, then GOI, then chapter 7, HCL, and others. GOI is formed people, that is why they are voting on issues. Military is operation, albeit with our support, but my private contractors say that the Iraqi army is only allowed to run security at this point. Everytime there is progress we end up saying it must be something else they have to get done, then boom an RV will hit. You have mentioned that you believe an RV could happen right after the lifting of chapter 7, is that just a gut feeling? Sorry for the questions now, but I just saw the chat announcement now.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Adam, your chats in the past have been like a dog attack.........violent , short and no real point!

This way is clear and informative! Also less stress on you im sure,too bad its so late in the investment!

Anyways, thank you for your reliable info and level head.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! B)

Yarn? :lol: Were you knitting and lost your ball :lol:

Edited by kcw
  • Upvote 1