Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama states Iraq will be a sovereign nation!

So as I am sipping my coffee and waiting for Obama's speech to the UN, I was shocked by what he said. One of the first things he mentioned was the withdrawal of troops from Iraq, and that Iraq will become a sovereign nation and a member of the UN by the end of the year. I'm not sure if this is a clue about whats getting ready to happen, but I hope this is pointing to the lifting of CH 7. If anyone else watched this, please state your thoughts.

• Upvote 4

So as I am sipping my coffee and waiting for Obama's speech to the UN, I was shocked by what he said. One of the first things he mentioned was the withdrawal of troops from Iraq, and that Iraq will become a sovereign nation and a member of the UN by the end of the year. I'm not sure if this is a clue about whats getting ready to happen, but I hope this is pointing to the lifting of CH 7. If anyone else watched this, please state your thoughts.

If possible please post a link. I would like to see and share with others who would be interested. :)

I thought, they were remember of the UN.Thanks for post good catch!!!! We can hope it happens this week.I really want to I quit my job.My manager is a one of those woman if you get my grif.#####!!!!!!!!

HEY HEY HEY! Lets watch that women bashing. Some of us are nice you know. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I am new to dv and my first post here, got kicked from ptr for mocking that turdmonger tony for his daily bs. My friend in california told me to get away from these damn boards, told me when Iraq is a sovereign nation, that is the trigger. He got into it because of billionaire oil friend and his info from him. No real intel just what I was told by friend. Sovereignty is contingent upon these things (hcl, ch7, bla, bla, bla, whatever) happening and being completed and implemented. I really don't know, I just try to keep track of the news articles and this was the keyword for me.

• Upvote 3

DID YOU SEE THIS ON THE NEWS? IF SO THEN IT SHOULD BE ON THE NET BY NOW. THANKS STEVEFLEX7

One of the first things he mentioned was the withdrawal of troops from Iraq, and that Iraq will become a sovereign nation and a member of the UN by the end of the year.

Go RV asap. :twothumbs:

That's the strange part, considering Iraq has been a member of the UN since 1945 (Link).

Probably another example of Obama wanting to say one thing and actually saying something else. Sort of like the visiting 57 US states comment a few years back.