Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US caused 9/11 terror attacks, Bush regretted Iraq war: Tony Bennett

k98nights

The Anti American comments....All I have to say...is move to another country if you cannot appreciate all that has been done and is still being done to provide each of us with freedom and a life style that is a blessing. Have our leaders ever made mistakes, had motives that were less than honorable? I would imagine there have been a few, but for the most part, we are blessed with men and women who have given it all for our benefit. I DO NOT believe we caused 9/11 and those who think that are frightening people. You my friend are the anti-American.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why is my age relevant Nel? I am more than willing to stand corrected if you or anyone else can tell me that it doesn't happen the way I believe it does. Germany is not a third world country and well you know it. I am not prejudiced, I actually really like Americans (big hearted, good people), but i detest the international banker cabal that has taken over your country. Once it was a free and beautiful country (everybody, everybody wanted a slice of the American dream) but they have turned it into a very good impression of a police state. Kids can't even run a lemonade stand no more! Every time an American wants to fly he has to be prepared to be sexually assaulted. Is that really keeping American safe. The other alternative is go through that machine that unzips your DNA. Soon if it not already it will be by the corporation for the corporation.

If it was my country I certainly wouldn't be supporting Democrats or the Republicans. They are all the same. Psychopaths who are intent on destroying everything America stands for, so that it can become another China, the model for their new world order.

Thanks for replying in such a fashion. I think you have been subject to a lot of propaganda about America. You are correct about some of the things that are happening in the USA. But believe me, the tide is beginning to turn and you will see some of the abuses begin to disappear. Hopefully, the first will be the present administration. The USA is still a wonderful place with a great deal of freedom. The political process usually corrects the problems and we don't take over by force killing our opponents or those who disagree with our particular position. Yes, there are abuses of power, but they are rare and rarity makes the news.

I go to a number of Third World countries and I am always grateful to get back home. Security is strict at the airports, but it is because of threats by terrorists that make security necessary. I don't mind being screened at the airports. It helps to keep me alive. Do I like it? No. But security is necessary because of outside forces and not those from within.

Sorry to cut this short, but I must go to worship. When I will return, if this thread is still going, I will say some additional things. Just something for you to think about. You mentioned Hugo Chavez in one of your posts. Do you consider his country to be a Third World nation?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The Anti American comments....All I have to say...is move to another country if you cannot appreciate all that has been done and is still being done to provide each of us with freedom and a life style that is a blessing. Have our leaders ever made mistakes, had motives that were less than honorable? I would imagine there have been a few, but for the most part, we are blessed with men and women who have given it all for our benefit. I DO NOT believe we caused 9/11 and those who think that are frightening people. You my friend are the anti-American.

So now because we disagree with your thinking that America has issues we should move to another country???? Seriously, go and read the Hermann Göring comment again on pg. 1. One doesn't have to look very far to see that even the CIA says that most of the crap we have come back to us is due to our meddling in foreign affairs.

You know that some recently declassified NSA documents give proof that the Gulf of Tonkin incident never took place, and was made up to start the Vietnam War. Don't be naive, don't believe your government, and realize that the politicians and military are willing to engage in some pretty ridiculous stuff to spark wars. 9/11 happened, people died, but it doesn't make it off limits to discuss and understand WHY it happened to us.

• Upvote 1

Anyone who still believes that a few "Radicals" were able to penetrate our defenses, not only fly a few planes into the twin towers, but get through our 24-7 STAND BY FIGHTER PILOTS and fly a plane into the PENTAGON? We are not that pathetic. We would we be a Military Superpower if we were that vulnerable, not likely.

Look. You want the Smoking gun that unravels the INSIDE JOB. Start asking about Building 7. Of better yet, watch this video that shows it falling in a controlled demolition. What OTHER buildings fell Like this one. Hmmmm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZEvA8BCoBw

Warning!!! If you don't wish to be aware of the world around you and would like to go back to sleep, go click the BACK BUTTON.

You've obviously never worked security in an airport, I have, and I have seen the FAA come in and pass fake explosives and bombs thru the x-ray. This is not second hand info it is first hand, I've seen it and I've experienced it. So yes until recently it is entirely possible and I hate to tell you it still is.

Thanks for replying in such a fashion. I think you have been subject to a lot of propaganda about America. You are correct about some of the things that are happening in the USA. But believe me, the tide is beginning to turn and you will see some of the abuses begin to disappear. Hopefully, the first will be the present administration. The USA is still a wonderful place with a great deal of freedom. The political process usually corrects the problems and we don't take over by force killing our opponents or those who disagree with our particular position. Yes, there are abuses of power, but they are rare and rarity makes the news.

I go to a number of Third World countries and I am always grateful to get back home. Security is strict at the airports, but it is because of threats by terrorists that make security necessary. I don't mind being screened at the airports. It helps to keep me alive. Do I like it? No. But security is necessary because of outside forces and not those from within.

Sorry to cut this short, but I must go to worship. When I will return, if this thread is still going, I will say some additional things. Just something for you to think about. You mentioned Hugo Chavez in one of your posts. Do you consider his country to be a Third World nation?

If I am wrong then I will take pleasure in learning something new from you Nel. You say the abuses are beginning to disappear. Can you give me some examples? You said, your Government doesn't take over by force, killing their opponents - can you tell me how that works in the case of the Fast and Furious Gun Scheme. Also, in what happened to Libya. NATO with the help of USA led the attack.

As for security at the airport, those scanner machines were sent to Iraq airport and deemed utterly useless in detecting explosives. So they went back to using their dogs. They are second to none in detecting even minute amounts of explosives. The Russians also swear by them at their airports. Michael Chertoff's machines are an unnecessary, expensive and dangerous addition to the flying experience. You say you don't mind being screened, but did you know that these scanners unzip your DNA. Janet Napolitano lied when she said otherwise. A FOIR revealed that the cancer rate amongst TSA staff was higher than normal.

Yes, Venezuela is definitely a third world country.

In answer to your assertion that the enemy is not within but without. Please bear this in mind.

“We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.” -James Paul Warburg, whose family co-founded the Federal Reserve – while speaking before the United States Senate, February 17, 1950

Hope you have a good prayer session Nel.

The Anti American comments....All I have to say...is move to another country

I've never lived in the U.S. before. And seeing the current state of affairs there, I would never want to live there (and other countries of the western world) either Understand that there are people as well here who have been on the brunt side of U.S. or European foreign policy.

if you cannot appreciate all that has been done and is still being done to provide each of us with freedom and a life style that is a blessing.

Sorry, in tons of other countries there is just as much freedom or even more than the U.S., where I live (Aruba) for example. We are not perfect, but can do certain things that you in the U.S. cannot do (starting a small busines for example is easier here, Curacao, Chile or Malta for example is even easier).

You my friend are the anti-American.

How about the fact that billions of people in the world (like me) don't care what or who is anti-American or pro-American. I'm completely neutral to that.

The history of the United States of America is being re-written every day by individuals intent on destroying the nation. The source of ones facts are determined by what they wish to justify and promote. If the information is negative to their intent it will not be used. When a writer is looking to justify a position only the material in agreement with their position is the only truth.

I understand and know that history needs to be changed for legitimate reasons. New information is discovered which changes our perspective; points researched, verified by peer reviews, and established as fact. But changing history to promote MY agenda or a GROUP agenda is an unbalanced falsification of facts.

So you must ask who is putting out this information and why. What is their purpose and is it a fact?

I see a destructive purpose and unsubstantiated theory in these links. Therefore I choose to label the above as pure fat without any meat. Or, as so eloquently been said, BS!

Got any evidence to refute each and everyone of these links???

Edited by Bandit795

Holy crap! I have read every response to this thread.... from bleeding heart liberal to now race and religion... We are all Americans! I have bled with black, yellow, and brown... We did not think about skin, we all were proud to be Americans. Not African American, Asian Americans, Mexican Americans, or European Americans. We served red, white, and blue... We liberated countries so they can despise our gov't and military the same way liberals here in the U.S do. Like we say, "Freedom has a flavor the protected will never taste." Semper Fi! Thank a vet, honor the flag and those who died for your freedom to speak out like you do. But understand, I am thankful liberals are the minorty in the greatest country on God's green earth! USA!!!

• Upvote 1

Holy crap! I have read every response to this thread.... from bleeding heart liberal to now race and religion... We are all Americans! I have bled with black, yellow, and brown... We did not think about skin, we all were proud to be Americans. Not African American, Asian Americans, Mexican Americans, or European Americans. We served red, white, and blue... We liberated countries so they can despise our gov't and military the same way liberals here in the U.S do. Like we say, "Freedom has a flavor the protected will never taste." Semper Fi! Thank a vet, honor the flag and those who died for your freedom to speak out like you do. But understand, I am thankful liberals are the minorty in the greatest country on God's green earth! USA!!!

Speak for yourself, I'm Arubian (Dutch Nationality) and when it comes to economics, I'm conservative. :D And if I was a U.S. citizen I would be supporting the Libertarian party and the REAL (anti Federal Reserve, anti Democrat & anti Republican) Tea party.

Now where's that RV????

If I am wrong then I will take pleasure in learning something new from you Nel. You say the abuses are beginning to disappear. Can you give me some examples? You said, your Government doesn't take over by force, killing their opponents - can you tell me how that works in the case of the Fast and Furious Gun Scheme. Also, in what happened to Libya. NATO with the help of USA led the attack.

As for security at the airport, those scanner machines were sent to Iraq airport and deemed utterly useless in detecting explosives. So they went back to using their dogs. They are second to none in detecting even minute amounts of explosives. The Russians also swear by them at their airports. Michael Chertoff's machines are an unnecessary, expensive and dangerous addition to the flying experience. You say you don't mind being screened, but did you know that these scanners unzip your DNA. Janet Napolitano lied when she said otherwise. A FOIR revealed that the cancer rate amongst TSA staff was higher than normal.

Yes, Venezuela is definitely a third world country.

In answer to your assertion that the enemy is not within but without. Please bear this in mind.

“We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.” -James Paul Warburg, whose family co-founded the Federal Reserve – while speaking before the United States Senate, February 17, 1950

Hope you have a good prayer session Nel.

Thanks, I did have a good worship.

After going through the links, reading the comments and thinking about what I was going to write (had two pages), I decided not to write anything else in this thread. I am just not that interested. I have better things to do with my time. I usually write when I am interested in the subject, but I got pulled into this discussion. I should have heeded my own advice. Thanks for not bashing. By the way, its Nelg.