Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

bank of baghdad

makeitrain

FYI, that is the KWD value PLUS Wells Fargo's spread fee if you wish to purchase the currency from them. The actual value of the currency is right about $3.63. Link

The currency converter on the Bank of Baghdad site is a simple plug-in that is available to anyone that wants to put it on their website. It has a couple of configurable portions, but the countries available for conversion is not one of those portions. Link

Edited by HopefulTxn

You are so right!

Ol' BOB better get with it and find a plug-in which includes the Dinar.

Good grief! It's their currency!

Do you really think it makes a difference, only people on here that would be interested.

Here in Thailand, when you want to exchange the rates are quite often written on a piece of paper stuck in the window.

Do you really think it makes a difference, only people on here that would be interested.

Here in Thailand, when you want to exchange the rates are quite often written on a piece of paper stuck in the window.

Given that it's THEIR CURRENCY it should be on there, and yes it makes difference does it not to you?

Many people may want to know the exchange rate, for various reasons and hiking over to the bank to see it scribbled on a piece of paper taped to the window....is just not feasible.

Remember, this is the country that wants their money to be recognized and have purchasing power and be respected. So I'd say, that yes, BOB not having their own currency in their converter, DOES matter. :) jmho

Edited by JREDinars
  • Upvote 1

FYI, that is the KWD value PLUS Wells Fargo's spread fee if you wish to purchase the currency from them. The actual value of the currency is right about $3.63. Link

The currency converter on the Bank of Baghdad site is a simple plug-in that is available to anyone that wants to put it on their website. It has a couple of configurable portions, but the countries available for conversion is not one of those portions. Link

I was curious about that...thanks for clearing it up ..... Im not too bright minded when it comes to banking

So does anyone know why the ID is not on the converter....even if it is a plug-in that everyone can get ...shouldnt it still have the ID....I go to alot of bank sites and none of them have the ID....except forex...someone told me its because the ID is not a stable enough or some junk...im clueless... i dig and dig and come up with junk