Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV HAPPENING???!!!!

That's right, I am calling the RV as a NO GO. The Japanese YEN is taken off of CBI's page. Watch out for the fake rumours or intelligence (blah). God doesn't have a grip on the revaluation of currencies. The UST doesn't care. Obama doesn't care. Maliki doesn't care. The only people that care are the dumpers and the pumpers. Neg away.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 77

That's right, I am calling the RV as a NO GO. The Japanese YEN is taken off of CBI's page. Watch out for the fake rumours or intelligence (blah). God doesn't have a grip on the revaluation of currencies. The UST doesn't care. Obama doesn't care. Maliki doesn't care. The only people that care are the dumpers and the pumpers. Neg away.

Hmmmmmm I think someone needs a hug! smile.gif

• Upvote 7

Negative as per your request.

I guess when it doe's RV, and I feel that is but days away, you won't care anyways about how wrong you are.

Read the news, see what people are saying !! We are close to being there. I wont say sell then, as you will not and that would be foolish anyways.

When feeling down, please just read, don't post. The majority here are excited and for a good reason..... we will soon be rich.

!!!

pp

• Upvote 1

Yeah but did you know Kinch had a radio in the coffee pot LOL I know nothing else except.

GO RV

Shcultz out lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN1WxSITwWw&feature=player_detailpage

Just remember Serpentine!!!! Serpentine!!!!

Sounds to me like some one who may have Dumped alittle to soon .......Or perhaps all way to soon...Well gooodluck to all....Chris...

Ps anyone notice how little the amount of Dinars in the For Sale Section...just wondering... Probably nothing...But then again might mean something...Chris

Do your parents know that you are playing on the computer again? :shakehead::shakehead:

Edited by countryroads