Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinar will RV Tomorrow

Aqua Dude

rebee is a securities manager....you give them money and they invest in selected stocks, i don't care how much money they make off the stocks they choose to trade for their customers.....why is this a point of interest for you???

it shouldn't be for anyone, don't try to nullify my points with this frivolous info, <_<

BAD TEXAN!

He simply made his point... Frivolous? read Hopeful Texan's posts so far... You can't accuse him to be frivolous at all... On the contrary... He talks a lot of common sense in his posts all the time... He's one of those Members worth reading on this Forum...

You Aqua Dude set a new Pluses record with this post of yours... 93 so far.... Let's see if it was worth it.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

No need to get into name calling, AD thought he found something and wanted to share. That's the name of the game. Sometimes you find something meaningful, sometimes not.

According to the Rabee Securities site, Bank of Baghdad hasn't had it's shares traded in a few months due to some issues they appear to have had. Link

The date of the last trade session for Bank of Baghdad, according to the ISX website, was 6/30/11. Link

Based on the information from the ISX site and the original post in the thread, which was from Rabee Securities, Bank of Baghdad will re-open it's trading down almost 0.5 dinar from where it was on 6/30/11, going from 3.98 dinar per share to 3.53.

I appreciate the clear explanation... Thanks.

Hmmmm................. (RABEESECURITIES.COM)

Registrant:

Shwan Taha

530 E76 Street, #14D

New York, NY 10021

US

Domain name: RABEESECURITIES.COM

Administrative Contact:

Taha, Shwan shwan.taha@gmail.com

530 E76 Street, #14D

New York, NY 10021

US

+1.9053249383

Technical Contact:

Taha, Shwan shwan.taha@gmail.com

530 E76 Street, #14D

New York, NY 10021

US

+1.9053249383

And the Bank Of Bagdad doesnt even have the their own Dinar listed in the convertor. Why , this is more lies. The pumper spider web is getting wider.

Your a complete i***t. Sorry dude.

You are an advanced member? I don't think you are advanced at anything. Dude, yes, dude. I meant to say Dude, I don't think you are advanced at anything.

That extra word adds so much to the explaination of your view And folks, it adds nothing to the visual of your intellect.

• Upvote 3

Nice Try Aqua, I was rooting for you!!! :D

JJ

Ditto. I would like to add that Aqua Dude was out there looking for information and not sitting behind a keyboad knocking out criticisms. The people that are knocking Aqua Dude the most are the ones that contribute the least.

I have never seen so many that have their hands out waiting for either results or answers, and when neither arrives, they cry and complain like there is a huge injustice done to them. Ah, victims again. The people that are, will be, and continue to be successful, are the people like Aqua Dude, the people that are out looking for their own answers, not relying on others, taking responsibility for their own lives. Gosh, and when they do find provocative information, they even bring back to share with strangers. Wow. What a concept. It's not all about me? It can be about us? Whooaa.

And why is that when someone is presenting information, somebody has to spoil it and run the poster down for whatever reason? Then the focus is on the bs and not the original post. It is an intriguing scenario for me.

Aqua Dude, did you bring this information back to us to help us? Nah, you probably were just screwing with us, weren't you? Come on, tell the truth. Nobody does anything to help others without getting something big in return. Right Aqua Dude? You are just really a jerk aren't you? I mean after all, trying to give us information on the RV that many have been waiting years for, information that means a change of life for many that are desperate financially, people that need a new car to get to work, many that are waiting for the money so they can tithe to their church in order to help others, many want to help soldiers and their families.....Wow, Aqua Dude, you are a jerk.

• Upvote 5

Ditto. I would like to add that Aqua Dude was out there looking for information and not sitting behind a keyboad knocking out criticisms. The people that are knocking Aqua Dude the most are the ones that contribute the least.

I have never seen so many that have their hands out waiting for either results or answers, and when neither arrives, they cry and complain like there is a huge injustice done to them. Ah, victims again. The people that are, will be, and continue to be successful, are the people like Aqua Dude, the people that are out looking for their own answers, not relying on others, taking responsibility for their own lives. Gosh, and when they do find provocative information, they even bring back to share with strangers. Wow. What a concept. It's not all about me? It can be about us? Whooaa.

And why is that when someone is presenting information, somebody has to spoil it and run the poster down for whatever reason? Then the focus is on the bs and not the original post. It is an intriguing scenario for me.

Aqua Dude, did you bring this information back to us to help us? Nah, you probably were just screwing with us, weren't you? Come on, tell the truth. Nobody does anything to help others without getting something big in return. Right Aqua Dude? You are just really a jerk aren't you? I mean after all, trying to give us information on the RV that many have been waiting years for, information that means a change of life for many that are desperate financially, people that need a new car to get to work, many that are waiting for the money so they can tithe to their church in order to help others, many want to help soldiers and their families.....Wow, Aqua Dude, you are a jerk.

no, i used to be a jerk, but i learned about those childish ways when i was a teen and i've since then regreted all the stupid selfish things i did back then and promised to myself and to my God who is the creator of the entire universe that i will live to help others, do good, and try to live a honest life

but thats me....i can't speak for the people who speak against me :)

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

It looked good to me Aqua Dude. We have all had those moments when we thought OMG is this something or nothing.

It felt good while it lasted. But I am sure no one called their boss's and told them "get screwed". I am sure all of us hoped, or had reluctant hope so to speak, that today might, maybe, could be the RV day. It wasn't but there will be that day when this train pulls in the station. Soon I hope, soon.

No harm done. Anyway who cares what some of these "poop heads, crap talkers, fart smellers" think or post anyway.

Thanks for the heads up and we"ll keep looking up for that day in time, when we read "RV Today!". Our eyes bug out hit the computer screen, we grab the cat, forget our pants and get in the car. Only to remember we forgot our dinar.....

Cheers, it's all good! :D

• Upvote 3