Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinar will RV Tomorrow

Aqua Dude

Seriously.. Don't you guys think if that was really true Adam would have stepped up by now. Come on!!! Let's wait

for a real person with some strong intel to post something like that.

Well everyone has two choices on what to believe in the rumors section. b**ch n moan about what has been posted or have fun with what's been posted in rumors . I always tend to be the person who's glass is half full kind of person and I believe at the end of the day I'd rather have a positive thought rather than a negative one. But that's just me.

Go RV :D

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Well everyone has two choices on what to believe in the rumors section. b**ch n moan about what has been posted or have fun with what's been posted in rumors . I always tend to be the person who's glass is half full kind of person and I believe at the end of the day I'd rather have a positive thought rather than a negative one. But that's just me.

Go RV :D

Thats all fine and good, and those of us that have been around for a while can read the bs as entertainment. Problem is that people who are new to this investment don't have the same insight as we do, and will take these bs rumors and false intel as real, and will decide that now is a good time to buy more dinar, with money that they really can't afford, but it doesn't matter, it's going to RV tomorrow, and we will be able to pay our bills after that. The pumpers rely on greed, they know that people will buy more on the promise of getting rich tomorrow. That is not entertainment, no matter how much you want to call it that.

• Upvote 4

THIS IS ALL IMMHEO (In My Most Honest Educated Opinion)

I have found a like that shows the Bank of Baghdad will RESUME trading tomorrow Sept 21, 2011

http://www.rabeesecurities.com/iraq_news/view/1624

"

Bank of Baghdad (BBOB) will resume trading on September 21, 2011.

Bank of Baghdad (BBOB) will resume trading on September 21, 2011. The Bank increased its capital from ID100bn to ID112.9 bn through bonus issue. The opening price will be ID3.530 per share with +/- 50% limit for the first session.

"

Notice the labeling they give to the Dinar... "ID"

not IQD like we now know it as

I know that when other countries RV'd or changed out currencies, they received a new Label, hopefully this isn't part of a sneaky LOP, I STILL BELIEVE THERE WILL BE NO LOP

if you look at the charts you will notice that BOB stopped trading trading the same day the DFI funds were released, WOW

http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/companyprofilecontainer.html?companyCode=bbob&activeTab=0&search=1

also look at the profile page, the Dinar is noted as IQD, not ID like the first link i posted, something is up!

Second piece of evidence....the BOB website is down for construction....got some numbers to change aye???

http://www.bankofbaghdad.org/

hmmmmm......+1 if this makes your mind boggle :blink:

everyone is entitled to an opinion, but calling a RV because a bank stock gets reinstated to trade again makes absolutly no sence to me at all, and the fact that they changed a symbol from iqd-id is no biggie and this is a far stretch to call a RV imo

• Upvote 3

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif If it doesn't happen tomorrow I will have to erase these smiles !!!

KEEP SMILING!!! The most important part of this whole thing is you gave it a shot!! Only a fool would have passed up this chance/ speculation!! I hope it happens, if not then I cash in and get a 3d tv and some really nice appliances... I call it the consolation prizes!!

• Upvote 1

aqua, you went with your gut, and logic, if anyone gives you a hard time dont let it get too ya..........i am a fan.....

Agreed! Aqua... now that's the way to put a good theory (rumor :) ) together... one of the best we've heard. I'm gonna name my goldfish after you! :)

• Upvote 1