Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinar will RV Tomorrow

Aqua Dude

rebee is a securities manager....you give them money and they invest in selected stocks, i don't care how much money they make off the stocks they choose to trade for their customers.....why is this a point of interest for you???

it shouldn't be for anyone, don't try to nullify my points with this frivolous info, <_<

BAD TEXAN!

100% right

heres the pic i wanted to post... like i said, my wife a a not so nice weekend... i m hopin more now than ever for a RV

Is your wife OK? This is nasty -

@ Aqua Dude - you are my favorite GURU (ok I don't have any) so you are my only GURU - Thanks for research, great investigation - emot-woot.gif

Please - please RV

I don't care how you spin this...AquaDude did a bang up job putting this thought/dots together! +1 Sir for you! This is the type of rumor I can put my teeth into and not some heard it from my secret intel bird. :)

Sweet Dinar Dreams await my tired eyes tonight. Go RV!!!!

Question:

Why haven't any of the GURUs jumped on this yet? There's actual evidence to support this theory.. They could have used this for vindication!

Answer:

They don't know, 'cause they don't do REAL research.. they just listen to whatever is being flushed around the u-bend.

Go RV.. tomorrow or any other day.. just DO IT!

• Upvote 4

Question:

Why haven't any of the GURUs jumped on this yet? There's actual evidence to support this theory.. They could have used this for vindication!

Answer:

They don't know, 'cause they don't do REAL research.. they just listen to whatever is being flushed around the u-bend.

Go RV.. tomorrow or any other day.. just DO IT!

Give them a few hours and watch out tomorrow! It will be 'spun' to fit the guru's style or PR flair. I would put money on it. :lol:

It does have substance. No fluff. :D

• Upvote 3

Iraq to call on UN to respect its sovereignty

9/17/2011 3:06 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Iraqi Foreign Ministry’s Undersecretary, Lubeid Abbawi, has said on Saturday that his government’s delegation scheduled to attend the United Nation’s meetings in New York would call on the International Organization to “respect its sovereignty and support its exclusion from Charter 7.”

“Iraq shall attend the UN General Assembly’s meetings in its 66th session in New York, in a delegation to be led by President Jalal Talabani, to be accompanied by Foreign Minister Hoshiar Zibary,” Abbawi told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

He said that President Talabani would deliver a speech in the meeting, to cover the achievements and missions facing the political process in Iraq and its foreign relations, adding that “Iraq shall call on the world for further solidarity with it in the economic development, respect of borders and sovereignty, as well as supporting its efforts to be exempted from Article 7.”

The UN’s General Assembly holds a session in September every year, attended by all its 192 member-states of the World Organization, with each state delivering its speech in the session, in order to raise its recommendations to the other UN bodies, each according its specialization, such as the Security Council and the International Court of Justice, etc.

http://en.aswataliraq.info/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=144886&l=1

doesn't say a date

• Upvote 3

Is your wife OK? This is nasty -

@ Aqua Dude - you are my favorite GURU (ok I don't have any) so you are my only GURU - Thanks for research, great investigation - emot-woot.gif

Please - please RV

shes ok... bruised up quite a bit but nothing broken or bloody.... AquaDude I hope your right cuz momma needs a new car... NOW :D

Hopefully she is ok, car does not look so good. If it helps my wife too had a bad weekend.....I was still here when she returned home Sunday.

:lol: