Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie: "TODAY is different"...

NonLinear

Well, Okie rides again! Obviously from another site. Keep your fingers, toes, legs and, what the heck, might as well include your eyes, crossed! You have to give him credit for... well... what can we give him credit for? Any ideas? Now THAT would be a contest! A 'shoot-out' among the gurus! Imagine that! Enjoy! :lol:

..okie oil man] scotti-g and myself have probably the most 3 important happenings to date that will effect our r/v. We have proven intel to share with you—if you notice i post less and less because of intel not being probable—today is different—-

[scotti g] I cannot share all the information that is coming in but let me say it is off the charts. We are in the sweetest spot imaginable. I bet even that ole west Texas boy probably is putting on his dancing boots right about now! One of the CEO’s has constantly reminded us of the state of affairs when Kuwait RVed. It was nuts. The information was all over the place. Lies and misinformation were rampant. As hard as that is to filter through and deal with, we must weather the nonsense to get to the prize. All I can say right now is get ready!

scotti g] And a very good morning to all. Bear cannot be here right now and he has shared some strong information with Okie and I. You have been hearing about the Erbil, the HCL and UN issues are once and for all settled. Hmmmmm. Sounds like the obstacle has been removed? I wonder who that could have been. The SWFloridaGuru has been all over this stuff this morning! Way to go!

.okie oil man] this all occured today in iraq and the un—-

[scotti g] or the big obstacle —– m

Texas Mama all I saw except it said Iraq has completed all for international requirements

]

[..okie oil man] there appear to be no further hindrence now—time will verify this intel

scotti g] share

[..okie oil man] mr m had to stand and produce or be sent down the road—he produced—called job security

[..okie oil man] i knew this morning was going to be good—when i woke up—-with 4 green dots on my forehead

scotti g] hawaii $4.40 is indeed possible.

[..okie oil man] simply stated without any further explanation being necessary—–we simply wait on the rate to be on the bank scree

..okie oil man] never before the overly used word immenent has been more appropriate than it does now

[..okie oil man] the banks will be amoung the very first to know and then we will know—-we have contacts in 3 of the 4 major banks involved in the exchange

[..okie oil man] the hcl–chapter 7 and the soverignity is no longer an issue

[scotti g] Word is that Erbil is done as well. If the information we received is indeed accurate then it appears that the UN sanctions are lifted. I have been saying M was out of the picture and that the information was ahead of any media or rumors!

[..okie oil man] do not keep looking for the next shoe to fall—-it appears they are no more shoes to fall or throw

[starjump123] not dinar related

[scotti g] tourman60 the LD has not hit the streets. Of course you will not see them until the RV is complete

[..okie oil man] hcl–done—–arbil agreement initiated—–chapter 7 gone—-that is sufficient for now—just sit back and let it come to us

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

..okie oil man] ... We have proven intel to share with you—if you notice i post less and less because of intel not being probable—today is different—-

Sorry there Okie ... NOTHING you have said has been proven anything BUT bogus. THIS included - where's the proof?

If everyone has to wait for this to happen before it can proved, then ... IT AIN'T PROVEN !!!

NUFF SAID

Hey Betty :wub:

• Upvote 1

[..okie oil man] do not keep looking for the next shoe to fall—-it appears they are no more shoes to fall or throw

... —-that is sufficient for now—just sit back and let it come to us

How about we let Okie fall ... or throw him of one of his derricks ... he can lay back and let the ground come to him !!!

• Upvote 1

NonLinear --

"Well, Okie rides again! Obviously from another site. Keep your fingers, toes, legs and, what the heck, might as well include your eyes, crossed! You have to give him credit for... well... what can we give him credit for? Any ideas? Now THAT would be a contest! A 'shoot-out' among the gurus! Imagine that! Enjoy! :lol:

Nice One of course time will tell...