Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

maybe just maybe HCL law passes

rocketman2010

Thank you for the link! I wonder what the 'adjustments' were! Though, yes, it DOES APPEAR that the HCL did pass! Then again, I do not speak Arabic and microsoft has a disclaimer attached! :D

There will be more articles if it did pass anyone found any yet???

Agreed... CNN would be all over this... like a monkey on a cupcake.

Well, it's look that HCL passed but only house of representatives, if i right understood. Now goes to Parliament and if Parliament say yes then we can say that HCL passed. I hope Adam will confirm us, he have reliable source

The Kurds were always the hold up ... we'll see.

Well, it's look that HCL passed but only house of representatives, if i right understood. Now goes to Parliament and if Parliament say yes then we can say that HCL passed. I hope Adam will confirm us, he have reliable source

MK1964, in Iraqi's Parliamentary system there is currently only the Council of Representatives (governing body of legislators in the lower house of Parliament). The Council of Union, which is the upper house of the Iraqi Parliament has not been formed, not defined under the current Iraqi Constitution for their duties, and has yet to be determined by the Council of Representatives according to the Iraqi Constitution. Did you mean to say the HCL passed the Oil and Gas Committee and is now going to the Council of Representatives for approval?

You are correct in saying that Adam has not been able to confirm the HCL has passed the Council of Representatives at the moment. I am with you in hoping that it has and Adam can confirm this soon enough.

Edited by PD46

MK1964, in Iraqi's Parliamentary system there is currently only the Council of Representatives (governing body of legislators in the lower house of Parliament). The Council of Union, which is the upper house of the Iraqi Parliament has not been formed, not defined under the current Iraqi Constitution for their duties, and has yet to be determined by the Council of Representatives according to the Iraqi Constitution. Did you mean to say the HCL passed the Oil and Gas Committee and is now going to the Council of Representatives for approval?

You are correct in saying that Adam has not been able to confirm the HCL has passed the Council of Representatives at the moment. I am with you in hoping that it has and Adam can confirm this soon enough.

Halo PD46, thx for explanation about functionality GOI. i don't know if Council of representatives and House of representatives are same bodies.

If you have right HCL is passed. I reed link what attached Rocketman. The question is only if source reliable ( Al-Juburi ). Therefore i expect Adam to post that.