Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GURU Franks latest .................For real???

quadkidd1

9-20-2011 Guru Frank26 Shabibi’s 3 advisors were asked again, “When do you plan to add this value that you speak of to your IQD?” We plan to do this at the beginning of the financial fiscal year 2011 of the GOI.” Reporters specifically asked about October 1 – yes. Will you leave it at the program rate? NO. We will put it at its “true rate”. What is that true rate? Answer: Smiles.

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz1YVmi0VUB

Can it get any better :o !!

Ho hum...........

Quad

wow if I had a Dinar for every time.......................

Edited by quadkidd1

9-20-2011 Guru Frank26 Shabibi’s 3 advisors were asked again, “When do you plan to add this value that you speak of to your IQD?” We plan to do this at the beginning of the financial fiscal year 2011 of the GOI.” Reporters specifically asked about October 1 – yes. Will you leave it at the program rate? NO. We will put it at its “true rate”. What is that true rate? Answer: Smiles.

Ho hum...........

Quad

Its interesting how nobody can find it on any press release

FRANK, your day is coming, its called KARMA

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

if you tell me they are going to revalue october 1st, and it is guaranteed, i would be buying billions of dinar.

Ha! Ha! I had a close friend that did that with gold in the 70's and scored BIG TIME!

I agree wholeheartedly relative to the buying dinar if it were true! Too, imagine how many people have bought on 'layaway' over the years and then lost their deposits! The dinar dealers must have made BIG $$$ from that set-up!

:D

Can it get any better ohmy.gif !!

Ho hum...........

Quad

Smiles???? you can't buy a porsche 911 twin turbo with.....................rolleyes.gif SMILESangry.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Ho hum...........

Quad

Unfortunately, Frank is letting the hard financial times hit him and his senses. The fiscal year in Iraq begins January and runs through December. Not that I believed that Shabibi said that, but the FY is wrong. The USA FY is October through - September 30. Unfortunately, people hide behind religion and expect you to believe WHATEVER they say. Bad on ya Frank, IT WILL come back to you some day!

• Upvote 4

Smiles???? you can't buy a porsche 911 twin turbo with.....................rolleyes.gif SMILESangry.gif

Lmao too funny! Don't know who gave you a neg for that but I fixed it. I don't agree with the venom towards Frank he's seems to always have an article for this stuff but we will see

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lmao too funny! Don't know who gave you a neg for that but I fixed it. I don't agree with the venom towards Frank he's seems to always have an article for this stuff but we will see

He may have an article, but the fact remains the Iraqi Fiscal Year coincides with the "Calendar Year". Jan to Dec. Not Oct.

• Upvote 2

if you tell me they are going to revalue october 1st, and it is guaranteed, i would be buying billions of dinar.

Exactly.... Doesn't make one iota of sense....We will learn of the RV the day after it has occurred.

OMG I'm so tired of these dipsh*t gurus who don't know their a$$ from a hole in the ground. When it doesn't happen in Oct, they will make up that it's Nov. Seriously, how long can they continue to do this to everyone?

Years.

Do you remember the ad of telephone cmpanies eons ago? "Reach out and touch someone"

Once while strolling on the Venice Beach, CA Walk I found this guy selling those buttons and one said " Reach out and FXXK someone"...Could be applied to some folks... Certainly to the "Gurus"

Edited by umbertino

Unfortunately, Frank is letting the hard financial times hit him and his senses. The fiscal year in Iraq begins January and runs through December. Not that I believed that Shabibi said that, but the FY is wrong. The USA FY is October through - September 30. Unfortunately, people hide behind religion and expect you to believe WHATEVER they say. Bad on ya Frank, IT WILL come back to you some day!

He may have an article, but the fact remains the Iraqi Fiscal Year coincides with the "Calendar Year". Jan to Dec. Not Oct.

Yep, so if what he says is true, we all missed it by 9 months.. Beginning of fiscal year 2011 was in January..