Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Rumur of RV before Oct. 1st!

won-uh-bee

Not sure if you mean me ,being the member, or if you're being sarcastic but its a fact that Iraqs fiscal year is the calendar year...Jan 1st, Jan 31st....pick your own date but its is not Oct 1st. Look in the news section, there are plenty of links to prove this. Too many people are being misguided with the Oct 1st date and truly the fiscal year (no matter when it is) has no effect on the RV.

Iraq's fiscal year is the calendar year.

Yup ... Shabbi is going to give us all a week or so head start and tell us it will RV and give us a date. That way everybody who is invested in the dinar can go and pawn the motorcycle and the car and get that second mortgage and plus get a personal loan so that way we can buy a lot more dinar. So that way we can all cash in a week or so later and make a lot more money.. OH Shabbs is just a great guy to help us all out like that.. NOT Pull you head out and think

But still

Go Rv

God Bless America

OK, first of all let me say this. I am guilty of having followed the gurus posts on various sites. I chose to do so because I didn't want to be exposed to the bashers and negative nancys and debbie downers, etc... However, I am becoming very skeptical of this investment. TRUST ME, I WANT IT TO STRAIGHT UP "RV" as myself and my family would greatly benefit.

Lately, I have been reading posts about Shabibi and his advisors saying that the DINAR will RV before Iraq's fiscal year 2011, which is about 9-10 days away. OH how sweet that would be!

Does anyone have a link to these discussions or an English translation of the supposed video of this?

LOOK! I want this thing to turn out to be the investment of a lifetime but as the days go by, I realize that either this isn't going to happen OR it will take a much longer time.

I haven't been in this investment as long as some of you guys/gals (Thank the good LORD) however it doesn't take very long to find out that the internet checking minute by minute, hour by hour, daily, can become addicting.

Anyway ...

And can some of you give me some "factual" Iraqi news websites??? I would appreciate it!

hate to say it but investment dont just come the days after you invest in it. It could take years for an investment to come that is why is is an investment. so you can invest and have something to use in the future.

hate to say it but investment dont just come the days after you invest in it. It could take years for an investment to come that is why is is an investment. so you can invest and have something to use in the future.

NOT all investments take YEARS! We are just the unlucky but lucky investors that have been holding DINAR for a while. THere will be some lucky soul that purchases the DINAR one day and it RVs the next.

Anyway, GO RV! :rolleyes:

I just read that Iraq's fiscal year is the regular year, so their fiscal year won't end until the end of 2011.

That's for real! Oct 1 st here and gone keep driving eAch other crazy trying to guess dates for an Rv. It's almost like the game" i'm thinking of a # from 1 - 10."

That's for real! Oct 1 st here and gone keep driving eAch other crazy trying to guess dates for an Rv. It's almost like the game" i'm thinking of a # from 1 - 10."

6!! i guess 6!! but if it isn't 6, it must have been a computer glitch that made me wrong!

OK, first of all let me say this. I am guilty of having followed the gurus posts on various sites. I chose to do so because I didn't want to be exposed to the bashers and negative nancys and debbie downers, etc... However, I am becoming very skeptical of this investment. TRUST ME, I WANT IT TO STRAIGHT UP "RV" as myself and my family would greatly benefit.

Lately, I have been reading posts about Shabibi and his advisors saying that the DINAR will RV before Iraq's fiscal year 2011, which is about 9-10 days away. OH how sweet that would be!

Does anyone have a link to these discussions or an English translation of the supposed video of this?

LOOK! I want this thing to turn out to be the investment of a lifetime but as the days go by, I realize that either this isn't going to happen OR it will take a much longer time.

I haven't been in this investment as long as some of you guys/gals (Thank the good LORD) however it doesn't take very long to find out that the internet checking minute by minute, hour by hour, daily, can become addicting.

Anyway ...

And can some of you give me some "factual" Iraqi news websites??? I would appreciate it!

Someone posted this one the other evening, and I like it. I even put it on my desktop. :)

http://www.ninanews.com/English/index.asp