Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Rumur of RV before Oct. 1st!

won-uh-bee

WE ALL CAN SEARCH FOR OURSELVES IF WE PUT FORTH THE EFFORT, I FOR ONE HAS READ MANY POST THAT HASN'T COME TRUE BUT YOU KNOW, I READ THEM ANYWAY, THEY DO BRING SOME COMFORT AND YOU NEVER KNOW UNTIL YOU READ SOME OF THE LINKS YOURSELF. FOLLOW YOUR OWN INSTINCT, AND FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR IT JUST MAYBE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK. :rolleyes:

not until Chapter 7 is completely cleared, the HCL law is passed, and the GOI is completely formed

They have proven they are completely incapable of forming the goi. If that's what shabibi is waiting for then we'll have to wait till next election, and if it's once again maliki and allawi at the head of the class we'll have to wait til the election after that, or most likely til one or both of them dies.

• Upvote 2

:lol: ahhh....me love it when history repeats itself.... :lol:

around the same time last year there were lot rumors flying around about the the end of the Iraqi fiscal year and the budget for the next year....& how it has to be RV before than (took them another six months to pass)...then we all waited for the end year thing CH7 thingy....and we all know wot happened then....we are still waiting....*sighs* -_- if repeating history is predictable...and the way Iraq handles things... -_- *sigh*

*digs a hole in the back yard and buries Dinar in a time capsule* <_< *sighs*

• Upvote 1

*digs a hole in the back yard and buries Dinar in a time capsule* <_< *sighs*

quite frankly this is exactly what i've told my friends who listened to me on this investment....well kinda. my exact words were more like, "buy the dinar, stick it in a shoe box, put it in your closet and forget about it."

that's the way you have to go into this thing. the rv has to happen. anybody keeping up on current commercial events in iraq can logically see it. companies are lining up to get into iraq. its infrastructure requires massive rebuilding. iraq's monetary policy can nowhere but upward from where it currently stands. be patient, forget about the investment and continue on with your life as if you never purchased dinar. God will bless you in due time. "you shall reap if you don't faint" - gal 6:9.

• Upvote 1

They have proven they are completely incapable of forming the goi. If that's what shabibi is waiting for then we'll have to wait till next election, and if it's once again maliki and allawi at the head of the class we'll have to wait til the election after that, or most likely til one or both of them dies.

True...Unfortunately....They need to be seriously shaken and/or threatened by Somebody powerful enough to do this and force them to come up with the darn thing.

OH, really??!! Then tell me, pray, since you seem to know so much more about it, what doesn't "stink"? What is the fact regarding Iraq's fiscal year end?

There was a whole thread with valid links about this topic. Iraqs fiscal year is the calendar year. Oct 1st holds no significance other than it being the date they introduced nw currency years ago. Again, this is how the forums and gurus can misconstrue facts. Iraws fiscal year ends Dec 31st and has absolutely no bearing on an RV.

i think what he really said if translated correctly is .."You western infidels will die a fiery death...all praise to Allah."

Ok so you think that a Muslim would say that? You are truly wrong. A properly educated Muslim would pray for you to be guided onto the right path, and leave by saying peace be upon you.

A member on here corrected another member and I stating that Iraq's fiscal year starts Jan 1... Just sayin'.

Not sure if you mean me ,being the member, or if you're being sarcastic but its a fact that Iraqs fiscal year is the calendar year...Jan 1st, Jan 31st....pick your own date but its is not Oct 1st. Look in the news section, there are plenty of links to prove this. Too many people are being misguided with the Oct 1st date and truly the fiscal year (no matter when it is) has no effect on the RV.

Interesting how people will state there are may links stating its Jan 1, but not provide any links to support their argument. I hear Frank's and Delta call. But to no avail did I find any direct credible government document stating emphatically the DATE. So to all of those out there please give links to your arguments or keep your speculation to your selves. [my opintion and I hope it helps].

Okie and the band of gurus that promise dates, rates and do so every week are a very sadistical group. They cause people that really NEED this to happen much anguish on a weekly basis. They are probably conected to a dinar sales site trying to obtain more sales by false information from "trusted, high level" informats. It is truly sad to see their weekly performance and how it gets people in expectant mode only to be let down and they know the desperation of many. It is similar to Bernie Madoff's actions---totally selfesh not concerned for anyone else.

Okie and the band of gurus that promise dates, rates and do so every week are a very sadistical group. They cause people that really NEED this to happen much anguish on a weekly basis. They are probably conected to a dinar sales site trying to obtain more sales by false information from "trusted, high level" informats. It is truly sad to see their weekly performance and how it gets people in expectant mode only to be let down and they know the desperation of many. It is similar to Bernie Madoff's actions---totally selfesh not concerned for anyone else.

I love how one of Okies cronies called his info "FAIRLY accurate"

• Upvote 1

In some of his chats they deem him as being always "spot on" ( sigh) and "ahead of everybody else" ( triple sigh)

ABSOLUTELY, COMPLETELY SPOT ON, that is true. 100% wrong can be considered spot on

I find it really hard to believe he said he would revalue the currency by oct 1st...

He was more then likely referring to something else and people took it out of context.....it happens A LOT in dinarland!

Hiya Keep! I hear a lot of talk about pressure to "move forward" and "get it done". Do you know of any REAL evidence that they are talking about an RV?

OK, first of all let me say this. I am guilty of having followed the gurus posts on various sites. I chose to do so because I didn't want to be exposed to the bashers and negative nancys and debbie downers, etc... However, I am becoming very skeptical of this investment. TRUST ME, I WANT IT TO STRAIGHT UP "RV" as myself and my family would greatly benefit.

Lately, I have been reading posts about Shabibi and his advisors saying that the DINAR will RV before Iraq's fiscal year 2011, which is about 9-10 days away. OH how sweet that would be!

Does anyone have a link to these discussions or an English translation of the supposed video of this?

LOOK! I want this thing to turn out to be the investment of a lifetime but as the days go by, I realize that either this isn't going to happen OR it will take a much longer time.

I haven't been in this investment as long as some of you guys/gals (Thank the good LORD) however it doesn't take very long to find out that the internet checking minute by minute, hour by hour, daily, can become addicting.

Anyway ...

And can some of you give me some "factual" Iraqi news websites??? I would appreciate it!

MY FRIEND THERE ARE MANY POST THAT HAS GIVEN LINKS TO WHAT THE HEADS IN IRAQI'S PARLIMENT SAID AND IS HOPING TO DO. YOU CAN ALSO GO TO GOOGLE AND TYPE IN THESE HEAD'S NAMES AND YOU WILL GET MILLIONS OF LINKS. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH MY FRIEND AND YOU WILL FIND WHAT YOU SEEK. GO RV :D