Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Rumur of RV before Oct. 1st!

won-uh-bee

OK, first of all let me say this. I am guilty of having followed the gurus posts on various sites. I chose to do so because I didn't want to be exposed to the bashers and negative nancys and debbie downers, etc... However, I am becoming very skeptical of this investment. TRUST ME, I WANT IT TO STRAIGHT UP "RV" as myself and my family would greatly benefit.

Lately, I have been reading posts about Shabibi and his advisors saying that the DINAR will RV before Iraq's fiscal year 2011, which is about 9-10 days away. OH how sweet that would be!

Does anyone have a link to these discussions or an English translation of the supposed video of this?

LOOK! I want this thing to turn out to be the investment of a lifetime but as the days go by, I realize that either this isn't going to happen OR it will take a much longer time.

I haven't been in this investment as long as some of you guys/gals (Thank the good LORD) however it doesn't take very long to find out that the internet checking minute by minute, hour by hour, daily, can become addicting.

Anyway ...

And can some of you give me some "factual" Iraqi news websites??? I would appreciate it!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

OK, first of all let me say this. I am guilty of having followed the gurus posts on various sites. I chose to do so because I didn't want to be exposed to the bashers and negative nancys and debbie downers, etc... However, I am becoming very skeptical of this investment. TRUST ME, I WANT IT TO STRAIGHT UP "RV" as myself and my family would greatly benefit.

Lately, I have been reading posts about Shabibi and his advisors saying that the DINAR will RV before Iraq's fiscal year 2011, which is about 9-10 days away. OH how sweet that would be!

Does anyone have a link to these discussions or an English translation of the supposed video of this?

LOOK! I want this thing to turn out to be the investment of a lifetime but as the days go by, I realize that either this isn't going to happen OR it will take a much longer time.

I haven't been in this investment as long as some of you guys/gals (Thank the good LORD) however it doesn't take very long to find out that the internet checking minute by minute, hour by hour, daily, can become addicting.

Anyway ...

And can some of you give me some "factual" Iraqi news websites??? I would appreciate it!

No one with sense will bash you because truth be told, we all read all of the guru stuff. We just dont believe all of them because they have lied so much. Just dont believe the date and rate stuff because it never happens when they say and they have no idea what the rate is. Shabibi has stated on numerous occasions that he wants the dinar to be equal to the dollar.

• Upvote 2

Welcome to DV! I only hope whoever introduced you to this explained it was a "speculative investment", not the investment itself, 'cause despite whatever side of the fence you fall (RD/RV), most everybody would probably agree SOMETHING will come of this; but that the only speculation is the DATE and RATE. And as others have already explained, the 1st of October is the beginning of their new FY. Which would make a lot of sense for a major change in their monetary policy. But we are talking of Iraq. smile.gif

Edited by AoK
  • Upvote 7

Whew...jgreene. Harsh but possibly he did say that! WHO KNOWS! (I keeeeeel you!)

I understand this is a "speculative investment" and I have only speculatively invested what I can afford to lose. I've also dreamed a lot since the purchase but have now separated fact, myth, guru, emotions, to some point.

I understand that it would make great sense to RV on the first of OCTOBER to start the new fiscal year however...WHERE IS THE PROOF that shabibi and his advisors have said such a thing. I am looking for facts like you guys/gals.

We all obviously hold this investment and we all would like to see it come to fruition (even if it RV'd at .86 or lower), otherwise we surely would not waste our time reading and posting in such a forum.

ANYONE HAVE A TRUTHFUL ARTICLE THAT STATES THAT SHABIBI AND HIS ADVISORS HAVE SAID THEY WILL REVALUE IN TIME OR ON OCTOBER 1, 2011??? LOL (I asked again!)

• Upvote 1

Anyway ...

The problem is its people like you who fall for these so call guru's intel which isn't worth ----- and they expect to get rich over nite it isn't going to happen... I am going into my 8th year and yes I felled for the guru crap.. But I learned the hard way. Now theres only one person that I pay attention to and that is SHABIBI, he is the only one that makes any sense out of this whole investment....Now my personal feelings is that there want be a RV, not until Chapter 7 is completely cleared, the HCL law is passed, and the GOI is completely formed...Good luck and don't expect to get rich overnite.. :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

and posts like this from the rumor threads.... and from more than one poster

Shabibi’s 3 advisors were asked again, “When do you plan to add this value that you speak of to your IQD?” We plan to do this at the beginning of the financial fiscal year 2011 of the GOI.” Reporters specifically asked about October 1 – yes. Will you leave it at the program rate? NO. We will put it at its “true rate”. What is that true rate? Answer: Smiles.

I think of the occult when they state these things and then say a prayer right afterwards....

Whew...jgreene. Harsh but possibly he did say that! WHO KNOWS! (I keeeeeel you!)

I understand this is a "speculative investment" and I have only speculatively invested what I can afford to lose. I've also dreamed a lot since the purchase but have now separated fact, myth, guru, emotions, to some point.

I understand that it would make great sense to RV on the first of OCTOBER to start the new fiscal year however...WHERE IS THE PROOF that shabibi and his advisors have said such a thing. I am looking for facts like you guys/gals.

We all obviously hold this investment and we all would like to see it come to fruition (even if it RV'd at .86 or lower), otherwise we surely would not waste our time reading and posting in such a forum.

ANYONE HAVE A TRUTHFUL ARTICLE THAT STATES THAT SHABIBI AND HIS ADVISORS HAVE SAID THEY WILL REVALUE IN TIME OR ON OCTOBER 1, 2011??? LOL (I asked again!)

No.

• Upvote 2

The problem is its people like you who fall for these so call guru's intel which isn't worth ----- and they expect to get rich over nite it isn't going to happen... I am going into my 8th year and yes I felled for the guru crap.. But I learned the hard way. Now theres only one person that I pay attention to and that is SHABIBI, he is the only one that makes any sense out of this whole investment....Now my personal feelings is that there want be a RV, not until Chapter 7 is completely cleared, the HCL law is passed, and the GOI is completely formed...Good luck and don't expect to get rich overnite.. :lol::lol:

I hear you loud and clear mrref. I guess I am just asking for some "factual" iraqi news sites that I can follow to see if Chapter 7, HCL, and GOI is taken care of...

What new sites for Iraq do you trust and follow?

I hear you loud and clear mrref. I guess I am just asking for some "factual" iraqi news sites that I can follow to see if Chapter 7, HCL, and GOI is taken care of...

Seriously, there are no 100% accurate factual sites... even all the news is up to interpretation. Here, at DV, is where you'll get the most accurate updates. Welcome and good luck! :)

Welcome to the DV Family smile.gif I have not seen any proof that Shabibi intends to RV on

Oct. 1st, but there has been quite a few articles regarding the Fiscal Budget for 2012 .

Watch for BondLady's posts. She is very good at finding pertinent info in these almost

impossible to translate articles. biggrin.gif Veronica

• Upvote 2

Personally I like this site, Adam Montana shoots straight from the hip, and he is normally on chat around 7 pm on Wednesday's. GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND and hang in there its going to happen, but I think its still a ways off, of course I could be wrong.. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Anyway ...

Perhaps 1 of these might be of some help in your DD--

http://www.iraqdaily.com/

http://iraqinews.com/

http://baghdad.com/

http://www.aswataliraq.info/look/english/index.tpl

Good Luck and remember to be patient. we have no say in anything as this go's.

Anyway ...

I just read that Iraq's fiscal year is the regular year, so their fiscal year won't end until the end of 2011.

It is that they have to take into account the adjustment for their currency prior to announcing their budget for the 2012 fiscal year. Their fiscal year begins on October 1st so It would seem like a logical assumption that they would take care of this matter before announcing their actual 2012 budget but it remains to be seen if an RV would take place before this announcement.. I have not seen any articles out that Shabibi has mentioned any RV actually occurring but as some articles are difficult to understand you never know.Something will happen soon,guess we'll just have to stay tuned.

It is that they have to take into account the adjustment for their currency prior to announcing their budget for the 2012 fiscal year. Their fiscal year begins on October 1st so It would seem like a logical assumption that they would take care of this matter before announcing their actual 2012 budget but it remains to be seen if an RV would take place before this announcement.. I have not seen any articles out that Shabibi has mentioned any RV actually occurring but as some articles are difficult to understand you never know.Something will happen soon,guess we'll just have to stay tuned.

Everybody parrots the Oct 1 date but apparently that is incorrect.

The Oct 1 date was key in the past when they brought out a new dinar on that date in the past and I believe it was a sort of "independence day" for them and all that, but officially, it's Jan 1!! Not Oct 1!!

You have? Then they aren't truthful representations or translations because HE HASN'T SAID THAT! I can't tell you how many times people have claimed that Shabbibi said something related to the dinar. Yet there isn't a single link or video you can access yourself to confirm it. You've got to learn to believe nothing when it comes to the dinar! It's nothing but a mania. People have dinar-on-the-brain and it clouds their perception or interpretation of EVERYTHING related to the dinar.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1