Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Japan's Fukushima...History's Worst Human Disaster - Vid

Sirius

Japan's Fukushima...History's Worst Human Disaster

At least one billion becquerels a day of radiation continue to leak from Japan’s Fukushima nuclear plant after the March earthquake and tsunami.

Experts say that the total amount of radiation leaked will exceed amounts released from Chernobyl, making Fukushima the worst nuclear disaster in history.

Al Jazeera’s Steve Chao reports from the Japanese capital of Tokyo.

We have a 10 year old girl displaying signs of radiation sickness. We have independent experts saying the levels are harmful and comparable to Chernobyl and anybody who has been following this would already be aware of radiation “hotspots” in Tokyo that are accepted as a fact by radiation monitoring teams and even the media.

But rest assured even with Chernobyl levels in “some” areas of Tokyo the experts employed by the Japanese government tell us on camera we are just paranoid and radiation levels have not changed significantly. I’m not sure which radiation maps they are looking at?

I’ve got a few they can look at here:

http://australiancannonball.com/radiation-monitoring/

When will they start telling the truth?

I accept Tokyo is a large place with roughly 35 million if you include the metropolitan area. Is that fact larger than the truth?

If people want to live there fine but tell them the truth. It will at least give families with children the option to sell their properties to the people who will stay in Tokyo despite the radiation.

LINK :

9 Responses to Japan’s Fukushima ‘worst in history’

Adam Evenson says:

September 19, 2011 at 07:57

I am glad somebody has been able to say it, “The worst disaster in human history.” And that would not be in Japan’s human history, but the world’s. Which of you will survive it?

wray edwards says:

September 19, 2011 at 11:29

Finally….maybe, at last, we don’t have to read and hear that it is “the worst since Chernobyl.” It could be a planet killer. No telling what kind of mutations on land and at sea might produce some Andromeda Strain or just burn such a large hole in the chain of species that natural balances will fail.

Katie Caliente says:

September 19, 2011 at 12:17

It so happens i was watching Chernobyl videos when this occured.

That was a very horrific event.

Id say we are all dead

That’s just my opinion.

I wouldnt write it if it were just an opinion…id say humanity is finished.

live in usa

mike says:

September 19, 2011 at 13:20

Pardon if I am wrong here but, as bad as it is, how can it be worse than dropping A Bombs on Hirashima, and Nagasaki?

aVoice says:

September 19, 2011 at 15:45

@Mike

Well, for starters, Little Boy, the Hiroshima bomb had about 150 lbs of U235 and Fat Man, the Nagasaki bomb had 13.6 lbs of PU239 which makes for less than 170 lbs of nuclear material. Each one of the reactors at Fukushima have 20+ tons of nuclear material. That’s 40,000 lbs per reactor.That is a huge scale up.

In addition, there is the spent fuel which is highly radio active.

• Reactor No. 1: 50 tons of spent nuclear fuel

• Reactor No. 2: 81 tons

• Reactor No. 3: 88 tons

• Reactor No. 4: 135 tons

• Reactor No. 5: 142 tons

• Reactor No. 6: 151 tons

• Also, a separate ground-level fuel pool contains 1,097 tons of fuel; and some 70 tons of nuclear materials are kept on the grounds in dry storage.

What we’re talking about here is thousands of times more nuclear material than the two bombs put together.

The scale is mind boggling greater.

Michael Henry says:

September 19, 2011 at 16:31

Anybody wonder why no main stream media,be it T.V. or newspapers talk about this ongoing and spreading danger to our world .Who’s running this planet ? I could suggest a name or three but I would only be considered a loony conspiracy theorist.

AustralianCannonball says:

September 19, 2011 at 18:19

@Michael Henry – All views are respected on here so feel free to give your opinion. Some will agree and some won’t. If it makes you feel any better some people think I’m a conspiracy theorist for even putting this stuff on the site. Actually the whole site is devoted to it. I think alternative theory is the better word. And conspiracies(Such as people saying no meltdown when there was) do happen. And if they can do that you never know how far the lies and corruption go.

tawny says:

September 20, 2011 at 04:29

The Fukushima Daiichi melt-down(s) IS the biggest nuclear, environmental, AND industrial accident in the history of the planet. That is just a fact. Enough plutonium has been released from the Daiichi plants to poison (if inhaled) every person on the planet. Inhaled, a speck is a lethal dose. And it remains this toxic for 250,000 years. There is a very good interview with Ann Harris on You Tube. She worked at TVA nuke plants for 14 years. She is very frank, says that the industry is extremely corrupt, no one is in charge, the industry lies all the time, the regulatory agencies are totally controlled by the money men, and there is NOTHING that can be done with the radioactive waste but ‘move it around’ – it is here forever – the contaminated soil, water, materials. This is what has been a shock to me, is to discover just what a reckless, wide-open game nuclear power is and has been all along. This is what has made me believe, as Katie above says, that we are doomed.

Adam says:

September 20, 2011 at 06:57

It was all nice knowing you all, sorry that some humans had to f*** everything up

The following is a small exert from a rather long, but interesting, interview transcript I have found. The interviewer is David Wilcox (his website can be found here). His subject is Benjamin Fulford, who has worked for Forbes Magazine as the editor for the Asia-Pacific region.

JAPANESE SHIP DRILLING TEN KILOMETERS AT EXACT EPICENTER

BF: There was a Japanese drilling ship known as the Chikuyu Maru that can drill ten kilometers into the seabed.

They were drilling at the exact epicenter of the earthquake.

We had an article from January 17th in a local paper saying they were drilling there.

They put the bomb in the seabed.

This was an attempt to extort money, through terror, from the Japanese.

DW: So they warned Japan that they put the nuke in [the seabed] before they asked for money?

BF: No, they asked for money afterwards.

DW: Oh, wow.

BF: “If you don’t do it, next it’s Mount Fuji.”

DW: For people who don’t know, Fujiyama is right around Tokyo, which is the largest population center of Japan.

BF: Yes. That’s right.

DW: So basically they are saying they would nuke Tokyo, which is how many million people? Thirty or forty million?

BF: Thirty million or so.

DW: Right. Okay.

BF: The Japanese prime minister [Naoto] Kan originally was so cowardly, he just said, “Oh yeah, all right, we’ll sign over money.”

He handed over something like two trillion yen, which is about 20 billion dollars. And they gave him a big bribe.

The evidence that this was not a natural disaster began piling up.

The result has been a battle here in Japan to remove these people from control.

DW: Some people might not realize there is any evidence that Fukushima was not a natural disaster. Could you just briefly touch on a couple of points that you think are the most significant?

BF: If you look at the seismic chart, you will see a sudden explosion.

It’s not like a natural earthquake, where you have pre-shocks. It was just suddenly huge, and then it started fading down.

The entire interview can be found here. The audio of the interview and many sporting links are available there as well. It is a rather long, but very interesting, informative, and entertaining read.