Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru TerryK Rumor 9/19 Part II

krome2ez

9-19-2011 Guru TerryK THE BANKING SYSTEM WANTS TO BOOT THIS ON A TUESDAY NIGHT, AGAIN RUMOR. BANKING BUDDY TOLD ME...THE BEST TIME FOR THE RV TO HAPPEN IS ON A TUESDAY NIGHT FOR THE BANKS. I THINK IT WILL HAPPEN ON A THURSDAY, GIVES THEM TIME TO REBOOT THE SYSTEMS, CHANGE PRICING. I LOST ONE OF MY SOURCES OVER THE WEEKEND. THEY WERE FEEDING HIM INFO AND SEEING WHAT HE DID WITH IT. SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF MIS INFO HAS BEEN PUT OUT THERE TO SEE WHO IS LEAKING, KINDA LIKE THE SMOKE AND MIRRORS WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

9-19-2011 Guru TerryK THE BANKING SYSTEM WANTS TO BOOT THIS ON A TUESDAY NIGHT, AGAIN RUMOR. BANKING BUDDY TOLD ME...THE BEST TIME FOR THE RV TO HAPPEN IS ON A TUESDAY NIGHT FOR THE BANKS. I THINK IT WILL HAPPEN ON A THURSDAY, GIVES THEM TIME TO REBOOT THE SYSTEMS, CHANGE PRICING. I LOST ONE OF MY SOURCES OVER THE WEEKEND. THEY WERE FEEDING HIM INFO AND SEEING WHAT HE DID WITH IT. SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF MIS INFO HAS BEEN PUT OUT THERE TO SEE WHO IS LEAKING, KINDA LIKE THE SMOKE AND MIRRORS WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT.

I'm not sure why you get the negative for posting the info that people on DV want support, OKIE, MED, Tony. Maybe DV should give the opportunity to + or - you and the content. Then we could receive the + or - for content and for bringing info to the forum. Anyways I'm giving you a plus to take away from the negative.

TOTAL B.S. THIS GUY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF.. HE COULD HAVE MENTAL ISSUES IS GUESS