Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Report:

darleneR

Economic reports : The Governor of Central Bank:

This year's budget focused on increasing the volume of investment in Iraq

Iraqi Media Network

Said Dr. Shabibi Central Bank Governor that the budget for this year's investment budget because it focused on the size of the investment Ziada.

Shabibi said that the Central Bank's role is to address the imbalance that would result from the development process that will come from changes in economic structure are basic.

He pointed out that the Central Bank is to achieve development in a stable monetary environment through attention to all means and policies to achieve economic stability and moderation in the environment and the normal rate of inflation moderate.

He continued that our budget relating to the conservation of its resources, and is done by fighting inflation.

He stressed that....the bank....had a number of measures......including*****.raising the dinar exchange rate****.

Indicating that the effect of this action on the budget through the influence on the purchasing power of the government, will increase by addressing inflation.

Shabibi said: that this policy will increase the confidence in dinars, which will pull some of the money to the banking sector and the rationalization of government spending because of its impact on inflation.

He indicated that this procedure leads to a reduction in import prices of goods such as private sector imports and imports the government's development that comes from the transfer of the Iraqi dinar to the dollar.

He added that the policy at a time weakens the ability of the government to buy the dinar, it strengthens Aldenarabraghi which is owned by the government.

He pointed out that the bank wants and means to affect the economic and monetary policy by making the dinar valuable and powerful.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alitthad.com%2Fpaper.php%3Fname%3DNews%26file%3Darticle%26sid%3D23590

http://www.alitthad.com/paper.php?name=News&file=article&sid=23590

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

Economic reports : The Governor of Central Bank:

This year's budget focused on increasing the volume of investment in Iraq

Iraqi Media Network

Said Dr. Shabibi Central Bank Governor that the budget for this year's investment budget because it focused on the size of the investment Ziada.

Shabibi said that the Central Bank's role is to address the imbalance that would result from the development process that will come from changes in economic structure are basic.

He pointed out that the Central Bank is to achieve development in a stable monetary environment through attention to all means and policies to achieve economic stability and moderation in the environment and the normal rate of inflation moderate.

He continued that our budget relating to the conservation of its resources, and is done by fighting inflation.

He stressed that....the bank....had a number of measures......including*****.raising the dinar exchange rate****.

Indicating that the effect of this action on the budget through the influence on the purchasing power of the government, will increase by addressing inflation.

Shabibi said: that this policy will increase the confidence in dinars, which will pull some of the money to the banking sector and the rationalization of government spending because of its impact on inflation.

He indicated that this procedure leads to a reduction in import prices of goods such as private sector imports and imports the government's development that comes from the transfer of the Iraqi dinar to the dollar.

He added that the policy at a time weakens the ability of the government to buy the dinar, it strengthens Aldenarabraghi which is owned by the government.

He pointed out that the bank wants and means to affect the economic and monetary policy by making the dinar valuable and powerful.

http://translate.goo...e%26sid%3D23590

http://www.alitthad....ticle&sid=23590

SWEET! I LIKE WHAT I'M READING BUT JUST PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN ALREADY!!

It doesn't matter when it was written.

Shabibi is once again facing rising inflation, and increasing the value of the exchange rate is always the first choice to try to keep it check.

He fought hard to decrease inflation, and stabilize the rate, but increases in production are causing it to re-emerge.

As long as oil production continues to increase, he is going to continue to have to address the inflation, until a broader increase can be made.

It will eventually force an action, even if it isn't the action he prefers.

Maliki keeps forcing him more in the direction of the latter option.

It doesn't matter when it was written.

Shabibi is once again facing rising inflation, and increasing the value of the exchange rate is always the first choice to try to keep it check.

He fought hard to decrease inflation, and stabilize the rate, but increases in production are causing it to re-emerge.

As long as oil production continues to increase, he is going to continue to have to address the inflation, until a broader increase can be made.

It will eventually force an action, even if it isn't the action he prefers.

Maliki keeps forcing him more in the direction of the latter option.

Funny I remember looking for any articles that Maliki was pushing for RV and sure enough we have gotten some hints in that direction.

Yes Shabibi is going to have to do something. I am hoping he does move in the direction of RV. I am of course self motivated.

What I do not understand with all the CBI said they were going to do, no opposition from Maliki. Suddenly there is. Perhaps it is the reason in June Maliki did not move on the CBI's structure of removing zero's. He knew the plan, but was he waiting for inflation to raise it's ugly head and begin opposing the intentions of CBI, so he could push for an RV?

that is really old. but, hopefully he uses it

Our Constitution is old too, but that does not change the premise.

And, Shabibi has been implementing a plan that was to take years. When we see a statement that is years old and reinstating what Dr. Shabibi is stating today, it should give us nothing but reinforcement that the man is convicted to carry out his plan for Iraq. Sounds like a win to me.

• Upvote 1

What I find interesting is the statement "He stressed that....the bank....had a number of measures......including*****.raising the dinar exchange rate*** " Do the words " had a number of measures" reflect that he has decided on a measure? "Had" This is what I liked . Hopefully we will know soon enough . I have only been doing this for awhile and cant imagine doing this for years...Good Nite..Chris