Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forex Blue Dot

TaintedBulge

Not sure if this has been posted before..

But if you look at the usd/iqd in the change section it is blue with a dot.

My link

Now watching all the other currency's change rate as they change a blue dot will come up with the change, then go green or red depending on what the change is up or down.. But it never turns blue in the actual "change" box.

Any forex pro's here that knows this... Iv searched google and couldnt find anything that indicates what it is...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hmm... But it should still show that change.. should it not? it hasnt moved at all over the last few hours iv been watching.. Also why is the usd/iqd on the very top?

This is the reason USD/IQD is on top

http://www.forex.tradingcharts.com/quotes/index.php?sym=usdiqd&Submit=Go&tz=GMT

It is a chart showing the usd/iqd

Also, there has been no change in the high/low/open, thus, the blue dot.

• Upvote 1

This is the reason USD/IQD is on top

http://www.forex.tradingcharts.com/quotes/index.php?sym=usdiqd&Submit=Go&tz=GMT

It is a chart showing the usd/iqd

Also, there has been no change in the high/low/open, thus, the blue dot.

Ah ok makes sense to me now... Thats why i love this place... If I dont know i ask and someone most always knows..

Thanks again UnitedRich.

Wait one more question. why is the time stamp 7:02 and the others are the same time stamp (14.xx)?

Edited by TaintedBulge

You are very welcome :) I have learned alot from Robo, Scooter and those guys over the years. There are many that are expert traders and I pale in comparison, but there is a ton of knowledge from the experts that frequent this board

The reason for the time stamp remaining the same is that it is not currently trading, the other currencies you see are showing their last trade on the timestamp

Edited by Unitedrich
  • Upvote 2

Not sure if this has been posted before..

But if you look at the usd/iqd in the change section it is blue with a dot.

My link

Now watching all the other currency's change rate as they change a blue dot will come up with the change, then go green or red depending on what the change is up or down.. But it never turns blue in the actual "change" box.

Any forex pro's here that knows this... Iv searched google and couldnt find anything that indicates what it is...

Anyone notice the change on this screen (using link above)? The USD/IQD pair is actually showing changes.....not sure what, if anything, this means....but it's movement. The pair did not show ANY movement yesterday....(and that is the first time I have watched it since being provided the link, so perhaps it showed movement before) Just an observation (valid or not) from a "newbie".....GO RV! :D

Tainted-

It's normal to see the blue dot on and off here and there... it threw me a bit when I first started watching this site. I've been watching for about 3 months now. It, the iqd/usd, has been changing more times per day than usual... more than when I first started watching. It would usually have an open and close time difference with the rates changing up or down, depending on what time I hit the site... Sometimes it would be blue dot... other times it would showing trend up or down as per the red and green color. It's legit... and the change has to do with what times it is updated, which is not instantaneous like the traded currencies...

Also... I evened out the negatives someone hit you with... Don't know why you got them as yours was truly a question of "what & why."

Tainted-

It's normal to see the blue dot on and off here and there... it threw me a bit when I first started watching this site. I've been watching for about 3 months now. It, the iqd/usd, has been changing more times per day than usual... more than when I first started watching. It would usually have an open and close time difference with the rates changing up or down, depending on what time I hit the site... Sometimes it would be blue dot... other times it would showing trend up or down as per the red and green color. It's legit... and the change has to do with what times it is updated, which is not instantaneous like the traded currencies...

Also... I evened out the negatives someone hit you with... Don't know why you got them as yours was truly a question of "what & why."

Thank you very much for evening out my negatives. This was my first post as I am a newbie and I didn't mean any harm I just couldn't understand the green all of a sudden. I guess I won't be posting much here I will just read. Thank you again for also answering my question.

• Upvote 1