Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No CBI Auction Today 9-19-2011

TexasGranny

Well, this left a question dangling in mid air. Yes, let's guess at stuff we have no idea if it's correct. Let's stir that big pot of fear and confusion. What could it be? Like this has never happened before and meant nothing.

How about this: The guy/girl that does the website updates is out sick today and nobody else thought to update the site, or nobody else knows how to do it.

I vote for that one and for Dave's idea.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Well, this left a question dangling in mid air. Yes, let's guess at stuff we have no idea if it's correct. Let's stir that big pot of fear and confusion. What could it be? Like this has never happened before and meant nothing.

How about this: The guy/girl that does the website updates is out sick today and nobody else thought to update the site, or nobody else knows how to do it.

Wow...What Rat left droppings in your cereal this morning and made you think they were raisins? tongue.gif

I agree some on here jump the gun over the smallest hint of an RV...And some of Us Don't but still have

a little bit of Faith and Hope! smile.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have checked the PDF history to see if they had an auction today, because last time it wasnt uploaded onto their website they did put it on the PDF history on the same day, but today they havent so it looks like they havent had an auction today,

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/CBI_FOREIGN_EXCHANGE_AUCTIONS.pdf

Edited by blonde_minx
  • Upvote 1

I have checked the PDF history to see if they had an auction today, because last time it wasnt uploaded onto their website they did put it on the PDF history on the same day, but today they havent so it looks like they havent had an auction today,

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/CBI_FOREIGN_EXCHANGE_AUCTIONS.pdf

Hmmmmm.....I would call that intriguing. Of course you know what I'm thinking and I know what your thinking and we are all thinking that possibly.....but we don't dare think what we are thinking, but we are thinking it anyway. :blink:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

It is probably just another glitch. We have gotten our hopes up before, when they wouldn't post them for a few days, and then they finally post them, and we get the big let down!!!

Not going there today! :blink:

I am sure that they will get caught up on their work, and we will see the auction posted sometime soon. Maybe they just spent too much on time the Hooka with Okie, discussing intel!!!! :P

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

OMG! That was sum funny! Yeah, I could see that happen in my head. MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP! lol (gud stuff, C! :lmao: )

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hmmmmm.....I would call that intriguing. Of course you know what I'm thinking and I know what your thinking and we are all thinking that possibly.....but we don't dare think what we are thinking, but we are thinking it anyway. :blink:

that gets me to thinking...........................................................................................................