Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

getting paid in dinarian

No lie, not a rumor and not news stating an rv. I was sitting in church today like most sunday's and the pastor started talking about a man giving dinarian to people he wanted to. Others believed these people didnt diserve the dinarian and got down on this person. ( this is what they called their money hundreds of years ago, its in the bible). The man stated it was his fortune and he could give as much dinarian and to who ever he wanted to give this dinarian to. Now anyone who goes to church knows that the bible revolves around the middle east, IRAQ in particular and I just found this very interesting at this juncture in our investment. Ive been sitting in church for 40 years and dont ever recall hearing the word dinarian. So for those of us who believe and maybe for those that dont, is this just coiencidence or not. No date or rate from me, cause if i knew id wait for that last minute and spend every last dime on dinar that i could. :-) :D :D

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I was sitting in church today like most sundays and the pastor started talking about a man giving dinarian to people he wanted to. Others believed these people didn't deserve the dinarian and got down on this person. ( this is what they called their money hundreds of years ago, its in the bible). The man stated it was his fortune and he could give as much dinarian and to who ever he wanted to give this dinarian to. Now anyone who goes to church knows that the bible revolves around the middle east, IRAQ in particular and I just found this very interesting at this juncture in our investment. Ive been sitting in church for 40 years and don't ever recall hearing the word dinarian. So for those of us who believe and maybe for those that don't, is this just coincidence or not.

He was preaching from the parable found in Matthew 20:1-16.

You got a minor mis-spelling, but this is an interesting connection that I wish I had found!

Denarius

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the Roman currency system, the denarius (plural: denarii) was a small silver coin first minted in 211 BC. It was the most common coin produced for circulation but was slowly debased until its replacement by the antoninianus. The word denarius is derived from the Latin dēnī "containing ten", as its value was 10 asses; it may also be the origin of the word dinar (see that page for further discussion).

Classical historians regularly say that in the late Roman Republic and early Roman Empire the daily wage for an unskilled laborer and common soldier was 1 denarius without tax, or about US$20 in bread[citation needed] (by comparison, a laborer earning the minimum wage in the United States makes US$58 for an 8-hour day, before taxes). The actual silver content of the Denarius was about 50 grains, or 1⁄10 troy ounce under the Empire. In June 6 2011, this corresponds to approximately US$3.62 in value if the silver were 0.999 pure (which it wasn't).

Even after the denarius was no longer regularly issued, it continued to be used as an accounting device and the name was applied to later Roman coins in a way that is not understood. The Arabs who conquered large parts of the Roman Empire issued their own Gold dinar, from which the name dinar of various present-day Arab currencies is derived. The lasting legacy of the denarius can be seen in the use of "d" as the abbreviation for the British penny prior to 1971.[11] It survived in France as the name of a coin, the denier. The denarius also survives in the common Arabic name for a currency unit, the dinar used from pre-Islamic times, and still used in several modern Arabic-speaking nations. Currency unit in former Yugoslavia and nowadays in Serbia is dinar which also has its origins in the Latin word denarius. The Macedonian currency denar is also derived from the Roman denarius. The Italian word denaro, Spanish word dinero, the Portuguese word dinheiro, the Slovene word denar and the Catalan word diner, all meaning money, are also derived from Latin "denarius."

The Bible refers to the denarius as a day's wage for a common laborer (Matthew 20:2 [1]; John 12:5 [2])

God Bless

• Upvote 5

yes you are correct it is Mathew 20:1-16 This is the headline that was in todays outline. TODAY'S SERMON MESSAGE BY PASTOR HOMAN BASED ON MATHEW 20:1-16 "RECIEVING WHAT DOES NOT BELONG TO US" your word for dinar might be correct, but in todays sermon he used the word dinarian for the decription of money. thanks for your insite as well. The part that also struck home was what is in quotations. this is exactly how it was printed today.

Edited by firefightingjunkie