Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki Is Planning to Overthrow the Iraqi Central Bank Governor

waitingondinar

Sep 17 2011

A source of political beginning for (people), on the efforts made by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki for the overthrow of the Governor of Central Bank of Iraq Shabibi on the back of refusing a request by the government earlier borrowing from the financial reserve of Iraq to cover the expenses of government.

The source, who asked not to be named in his interview for the “people”, that “there is a serial in Iraq run by the ruling party and the will of the party leader al-Maliki, who is serving fabricating charges against opponents regardless of the consequences of political and legal,” adding that “the Central Bank of Iraq would be a target for the owners after the completion of the issue of Commission on Public Integrity.”

The source added that “Maliki will move in the coming period for the purpose of overthrow of the Governor of Central Bank of Iraq Shabibi, which declined in the past for lending to the government of the reserve bank to cover some expenses depending on the Bank Law,” pointing out that ” Shabibi will be the next target after the Commission on Public Integrity, which resigned its president against the backdrop of political pressure.”

Rejected the CBI’s efforts government in 2009 to borrow from the Reserve Bank funds to meet the shortfall in the budget, he promised the bank step in violation of the law, and a violation of the independence of the Bank. Called on the government and then to resort to the application of economic policies, long-term, rather than relying on the easiest ways to bridge the budget deficit.

Accused the Central Bank of Iraq, the past government agencies to block the idea of monetary reform in Iraq, while stressing that it will retain the right to legal defense of his being , loaded the bodies responsible for endangering the interests of the country’s financial risk.

The bank said in its statement that some government officials are waging an offensive media is unprecedented on the bank, considering that there is work outside the law mar the idea of monetary reform carried out by the Central Bank.

And has the Central Bank of Iraq four branches in Basra and Sulaymaniyah, Irbil and Mosul, which was established as a bank independent Iraqi under the law of the Central Bank of Iraq issued on the sixth of March 2004, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies and the management of foreign reserves and the issuance of currency management, in addition to organizing the banking sector.

Maliki is one tree short of a hammock. What is he thinking??!! He thinks he can just tell Shabibi what to do, when Shabibi answers to bigger fish than Maliki, and so does Maliki for that matter. Has he forgotten that he has to account to the WTO, the UN, perhaps still to the Paris Club, among others? So maybe he needs to just give back some of the money he's stolen and pay the bills intead of trying to demand that Shabibi fork over money Shab's can't legally give to Maliki.

• Upvote 1

Sep 17 2011

A source of political beginning for (people), on the efforts made by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki for the overthrow of the Governor of Central Bank of Iraq Shabibi on the back of refusing a request by the government earlier borrowing from the financial reserve of Iraq to cover the expenses of government.

The source, who asked not to be named in his interview for the “people”, that “there is a serial in Iraq run by the ruling party and the will of the party leader al-Maliki, who is serving fabricating charges against opponents regardless of the consequences of political and legal,” adding that “the Central Bank of Iraq would be a target for the owners after the completion of the issue of Commission on Public Integrity.”

The source added that “Maliki will move in the coming period for the purpose of overthrow of the Governor of Central Bank of Iraq Shabibi, which declined in the past for lending to the government of the reserve bank to cover some expenses depending on the Bank Law,” pointing out that ” Shabibi will be the next target after the Commission on Public Integrity, which resigned its president against the backdrop of political pressure.”

Rejected the CBI’s efforts government in 2009 to borrow from the Reserve Bank funds to meet the shortfall in the budget, he promised the bank step in violation of the law, and a violation of the independence of the Bank. Called on the government and then to resort to the application of economic policies, long-term, rather than relying on the easiest ways to bridge the budget deficit.

Accused the Central Bank of Iraq, the past government agencies to block the idea of monetary reform in Iraq, while stressing that it will retain the right to legal defense of his being , loaded the bodies responsible for endangering the interests of the country’s financial risk.

The bank said in its statement that some government officials are waging an offensive media is unprecedented on the bank, considering that there is work outside the law mar the idea of monetary reform carried out by the Central Bank.

And has the Central Bank of Iraq four branches in Basra and Sulaymaniyah, Irbil and Mosul, which was established as a bank independent Iraqi under the law of the Central Bank of Iraq issued on the sixth of March 2004, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies and the management of foreign reserves and the issuance of currency management, in addition to organizing the banking sector.

Have you ever looked al-Maliki up on Wikipedia? Do it! He's a shocker!

Edited by Zebe

Still no link... You guys believe too much garbage and need to really look up the things posted here. Heck, look up 3/4 of the things posted here and you will see that they are fabricated. This is an investment not a cult. Do some research and you will see that it's bogus, just like most of the stuff posted. Don't follow, lead!!! Following liars will cost you money!!!

Just by the news coming out of iraq and the fact that they are still fighting, tells me we are a long ways from this coming to a head. I feel that if this was close to being done, they would have stopped allowing dinar sales a long time ago. I'm sure they have ways of doing this without letting it out in the news. Just be wise and follow common sense!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Most likely with better grammar, too! The translations do give you some insight into their syntax and the way they must think. No wonder they can never get anything done.

A good point, all too often missed.

I type to fast and should check my grammer, but the point was delivered!!! If we knocked everyone who's grammer was bad, we would have to open a new section on this forum. PLUS, WHY YOU YELLING AT ME? I GET ENOUGH OF THIS FROM MY WIFE!!! STOP YELLING!!! Caps annoy me!

Also, you checking my grammer and not finding the link to this bogus post tells me one thing!!! It's cra* and not true!!!!

• Upvote 1

Still no link... You guys believe too much garbage and need to really look up the things posted here. Heck, look up 3/4 of the things posted here and you will see that they are fabricated. This is an investment not a cult. Do some research and you will see that it's bogus, just like most of the stuff posted. Don't follow, lead!!! Following liars will cost you money!!!

Just by the news coming out of iraq and the fact that they are still fighting, tells me we are a long ways from this coming to a head. I feel that if this was close to being done, they would have stopped allowing dinar sales a long time ago. I'm sure they have ways of doing this without letting it out in the news. Just be wise and follow common sense!!!

Well said, Dysan. Aside from the BS of the gurus and pumpers, there's virtually no evidence to indicate significant progress toward ANY goal. I can't find a link to this particular article either, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised to learn that Maliki feels threatened by Shabibi's knowledge and intellect and wants him out. Like Allawi, Shabibi is a thorn in Maliki's paw, and both obstruct his desire to dominate and control everything in his path. To date, he has been completely successful in delaying anything and everything which represents significant progress toward democracy and advancement for Iraq. Until he is successfully challenged, I don't expect to see much change. :blink:

I type to fast and should check my grammer, but the point was delivered!!! If we knocked everyone who's grammer was bad, we would have to open a new section on this forum. PLUS, WHY YOU YELLING AT ME? I GET ENOUGH OF THIS FROM MY WIFE!!! STOP YELLING!!! Caps annoy me!

Also, you checking my grammer and not finding the link to this bogus post tells me one thing!!! It's cra* and not true!!!!

No no no. NOT knocking your grammar, but the translation.