Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HEY BIG DUMMIES

CinMike

What question did you ask?

If for a time you thought this intel would be available and okie and pals were on the level, then don't you share some responsibility for lack of due diligence about it all? If you always knew they were liars, then why so angry? I don't see how both can be true.
Not asked of you, but of those expressing anger at the guru's ala the OP.

Don't you share some responsibility for lack of due diligence in investigating the dinar before getting invested in it? Why did you get involved in it Mr, if you were going to be so negative about it? You need to get the chip off of your shoulder, and stop being such a dead beat negative person.

I got into it due to a trusted friend insisting it was so hot I didn't have time to fully research it myself. He still is a friend and I have no doubt that he had my best interestes at heart but had not done his homework. So I jumped before I did my homework. Now that I have I see the mistake. I don't blame my friend for that at all, its my fault not theirs. But the first look at okie's claims of seeing banks get the early word and he's seen the screens and so on was obviously fabricated (though I'd already decided the investment overall was going to be lucky to break even by then). I don't have a chip on my shoulder about it, its just a mistake and everyone makes them from time to time. As for "being such a dead beat negative peson", as I said before you're welcome to your opinions and judgements.

It would not be much of a problem to find out the facts on the dinar. Boots on the ground could do that by bugging Shabbi, or his workers. Not saying they should do that, but it could be done.

Technically yes this would be possible. But, if it was being done the people doing it would be even MORE secretive about it and clearly not be passing it on to Okie. Also this intel would not be about banks being warned of upcoming RVs and so on, as that won't happen so no bugging will find out about it. Edited by xyzzy
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

and you take no responsibility for believing these lying jokers in the first place? There has never been nor ever will be any possibility of advanced notice or intel on an RV, it doesn't exist so no one has it to share. If an RV happens, Shabibi and a handful of his coworkers are they only ones that will know and they are not going to tell anyone, least of all someone that would let it leak to okie and his guru brethren. I understand your upset if you were lead down the path, but you went willingly.

Well Said. I agree and I dont understand why you got negatives I gave you a +1 you deserve it. I believe in the RV i know its comming but no one knows the time or the date or what/who the hold up is. As in ANY government including our own we only see what they want us to see.

GO RV!!!! MakeMeRich!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

It would not be much of a problem to find out the facts on the dinar. Boots on the ground could do that by bugging Shabbi, or his workers. Not saying they should do that, but it could be done.

Easy your highness, you dont want to make statements like that with this much money on the line.......jus' saying. LOL

TREXXX

What! I clicked my heels three times and the Dinar didn't RV!

There's no rate under 3.20

Theres no rate under 3.20

Theres no rate under 3.20

...Wait let me try positive thinking

I shall THINK the Dinar into reval....ommmmmmmmmm

Hmm. ok..guess I'll just wait for the Facts to line up with the Truth...tick...tick...tick...tick...:D

• Upvote 1

I agree! It's like he can't stop listening to himself...

He will reply to anything and anyone, as long as he can be heard. Look at his post above... He think he is so smart, but what exactly is he talking about? I can sum up his whole paragraph in a few words: "Don't listen to the rumors, nobody has intel." Instead he types up a paragraph...

I don't think anybody has racked up as many posts as xyzzy has in that amount of time. It is actually pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Okie dokie smoke and mirrors. Maybe you should take up a new job like a horn blower.

I gave up on Okie and his ilk and joined DV yesterday. I got tired of all of the so-called gurus predictions that never once came true. How often can someone read "tomorrow" and yet it never happens? How can Bulldog claim 100% and talk about bringing home the bacon when the pig hasn't been brought into the slaughterhouse? On another site, I kept reading AM's postings and realized he was on top of things and is one of the few who knows what he is talking about. That's why I joined this site. If I weren't unemployed, I would join the VIP.

I agree! It's like he can't stop listening to himself...

He will reply to anything and anyone, as long as he can be heard. Look at his post above... He think he is so smart, but what exactly is he talking about? I can sum up his whole paragraph in a few words: "Don't listen to the rumors, nobody has intel." Instead he types up a paragraph...

I don't think anybody has racked up as many posts as xyzzy has in that amount of time. It is actually pretty pathetic if you ask me.

xyzzy....talk about stubborn. One wonders why he is here, except to bash us and make himself feel better...

On to better topics - what is the nature of leaks? Who is leaking? WHy?

These leakers are like us. Perhaps they know people in country, or the UST or some other organization, but they are speculating too!

Jeez, stand back a minute and take a larger look! When government officials leak, they know and do it for political reasons. These sources of these gurus do NOT know. No one knows but the highest up in the IMF, CBI, etc. They are supposed to keep it a secret, and they do thru ambiguous wording in the news.

All these sources are guessing, and that's why it goes on week after month....

I doubt we'll get any true leaks. It'll just occur, like that.

Easy your highness, you dont want to make statements like that with this much money on the line.......jus' saying. LOL

TREXXX

Is your highness really a highness? http://www.russian-victories.ru/russian_beauty_with_rose.jpg or did donnydoright uncover another fraud in the dinar world? I'm really getting worried about the characters involved in the goose egg hunt..... As the dinar world turns......hahaha

• Upvote 1

I gave up on Okie and his ilk and joined DV yesterday. I got tired of all of the so-called gurus predictions that never once came true. How often can someone read "tomorrow" and yet it never happens? How can Bulldog claim 100% and talk about bringing home the bacon when the pig hasn't been brought into the slaughterhouse? On another site, I kept reading AM's postings and realized he was on top of things and is one of the few who knows what he is talking about. That's why I joined this site. If I weren't unemployed, I would join the VIP.

Congratulations on your defection from the dark side!!

xyzzy is a natural conversationalist. He likes the discussion, and that requires that he post some pretty argumentative comments, which mostly need some development, and so he writes. A lot. (But if you've noticed, I do the same thimg sometimes). However, as much as I disagree with him at times, he has a right to post, and he has a right to his strange, convoluted, and sometimes, even weird opinions. I don't think he deserves to be made fun of for his posts, any more than you do, 20MD. All you have to do if you don't want to talk to him is to not reply to his posts. He is no different than the rest of us, and we all want to be involved here. We wouldn't be here, otherwise. In fact, that is the entire purpose of these forums. If he gets no response to you, he will soon stop posting anything directed toward you.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I keep saying, "What does belief have to do with it?" But then it gets thrown back at me a theory about how when belief is compounded it is then all the more likely to be true.

This is, of course, the basis of a fairy tale.

Gotta love them EXCLAMATION POINTS! ! ! ! !

Many of these beliefs are not fairy tales, not even close to being one. They are the sound basis of a reality that is yet unborn. But unless belief manifests first, no reality comes from it. Was Thomas Edison just goofing around, drinking a beer with his buddies, when he suddenly spotted his dream of a lightbulb? Or did he, somewhere inside, actually believe he would find it? And if he didn't, then why did he keep looking? When I met my husband, he was a long held dream of mine, one that told me I deserved love from a good man who treated me like a princess. If I hadn't believed in advance, I would not have met him because that happened only when I kept being in the right places where such a man might also be. If I hadn't believed, I would have stayed home and read a good book. And on a collective level, many dreams of mankind come true only when enough of us believe in the fact of it before it appears. It seems to me that we have a collective bargain with the Universe that, when we believe solidly enough, whatever we are dreaming of appears. It might not be in the precise form of each of our individual dreams, but there it is, and we can then put our own spin on the part of it that is our personal dream. Belief is not hocus pocus. Far from it. Actually, belief the creator of a future reality.

On a quantum level phycists say that we are the creators of our universe, and that nothing happens unless thinking makes it so. The idea behind this is that thought is the connection between us and the Universe, and that thought combined with belief is what touches the universal buttons, so to speak, to trigger a mechanism that will deliver whatever we truly want. I recommend you read a book by Gregg Braden called, The Divine Matrix: Bridging Time, Space, Miracles, and Belief. This will explain these ideas much better than I am doing. And it is fascinating reading, too.

xyzzy is a natural conversationalist. He likes the discussion, and that requires that he post some pretty argumentative comments, which mostly need some development, and so he writes. A lot. (But if you've noticed, I do the same thimg sometimes). However, as much as I disagree with him at times, he has a right to post, and he has a right to his strange, convoluted, and sometimes, even weird opinions. I don't think he deserves to be made fun of for his posts, any more than you do, 20MD. All you have to do if you don't want to talk to him is to not reply to his posts. He is no different than the rest of us, and we all want to be involved here. We wouldn't be here, otherwise. In fact, that is the entire purpose of these forums. If he gets no response to you, he will soon stop posting anything directed toward you.

+1 For maintaining Balance..

Most all of us could do a little better in that area.

Many of these beliefs are not fairy tales, not even close to being one. They are the sound basis of a reality that is yet unborn. But unless belief manifests first, no reality comes from it. Was Thomas Edison just goofing around, drinking a beer with his buddies, when he suddenly spotted his dream of a lightbulb? Or did he, somewhere inside, actually believe he would find it? And if he didn't, then why did he keep looking? When I met my husband, he was a long held dream of mine, one that told me I deserved love from a good man who treated me like a princess. If I hadn't believed in advance, I would not have met him because that happened only when I kept being in the right places where such a man might also be. If I hadn't believed, I would have stayed home and read a good book. And on a collective level, many dreams of mankind come true only when enough of us believe in the fact of it before it appears. It seems to me that we have a collective bargain with the Universe that, when we believe solidly enough, whatever we are dreaming of appears. It might not be in the precise form of each of our individual dreams, but there it is, and we can then put our own spin on the part of it that is our personal dream. Belief is not hocus pocus. Far from it. Actually, belief the creator of a future reality.

On a quantum level phycists say that we are the creators of our universe, and that nothing happens unless thinking makes it so. The idea behind this is that thought is the connection between us and the Universe, and that thought combined with belief is what touches the universal buttons, so to speak, to trigger a mechanism that will deliver whatever we truly want. I recommend you read a book by Gregg Braden called, The Divine Matrix: Bridging Time, Space, Miracles, and Belief. This will explain these ideas much better than I am doing. And it is fascinating reading, too.

In no way, however, do I mean to suggest that we have to respect Okie. haha Nor any of the other proven liars. They are not speaking to the Universe for me. They are just screaming nonsense into a deep well for themselves.