Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

freeway bill....good advice for dinar layaway plans

ihave been getting the most sensational news over the past 24 hours that

would lead the common dinar holder nuts and on their computer to order as much

dinar as they could possibly pay for… BUT, LET ME TELL YOU THIS…..

I have had 5-6 times in the past few months where I have heard just as sensational

news only to lead to a big let down when it did not come to pass. Was the intel

bad? NO The thing you have to realize its that it changes just like Iraq changes

their policies daily depending on whose agenda is up front that particular

day.

I will be the first to say that I have lost thousands on reserves

and I know of people who have lost tens of thousands on reserves…… If you

desire to buy dinar, then buy dinar.. The lay-a-way program, although a good way

to hedge, has become a losing proposition for so many. I had a lady tell me that

every month, she and her husband buy as much reserves as they can afford. They

now have lost over 20k in reserves. Had they put that 20k in hard currency, they

would have plenty of money, once this RVs to live on the rest of their lives and

help as many people as they could find.

Take my advice and STOP THE

ORDERING OF LAY-A-WAYS (RESERVES) TAKE YOUR 1200.00 AND BUY A MILLION DINAR IF

YOU WANT AND THAT IS YOURS TO KEEP AND IT IS SURE MONEY…..

HOW MUCH IS

ENOUGH… MOST PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT PUT 1200 OUT FOR 10,000,000 RESERVES DO NOT

HAVE THE MONEY TO FULFILL THE LAY-A-WAY AND THEREFORE LOSE THEIR DEPOSIT IN 30

DAYS. THIS FALLS UNDER HOPEFUL GREED. I am as guilty as the rest as I have such

a long list of people I want to help.

The RV is coming and things look

really good for very soon. Keep what you have and be happy! Stop watching th

boards everyday as the information is getting to a point of ridiculous and fact

is ::::: we don’t know for sure when this is going to happen absolutely. If we

still are waiting a month from now, you will still have your blessing in cold

hard currency…

GOD BLESS THE USA

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Great advice! We have to remember not to get too greedy. Greed will get us in trouble. Reserving dinar is very tempting but if you don't have money to pay for the rest then you shouldn't use reserve option anyway. I remember back in December I was so tempting to do reserve with Dinar Trade because they just started the process of the GOI. But, I went with my gut feeling and stay grounded by not doing the reserve and just bought only a few that I had money for. Almost 9 months later I am still holding a few that I bought rather than wasted money on reserve.

Finally, a "guru" is putting something out there that is in the interest of the average investor. I challenge all the gurus to spread the word on this. It seems too many people are losing money month after month. I would like to see the layaway plan go away, and if the word gets out, then maybe that could happen. I don't believe any of Freeway Bill's intel and predictions but I must give kudos to him for this post. :)

Happy Sunday All,

Kimberlye B)

I have what a have and will be happy wether it's .10 or no brainer 1 to 1 or just crazyness at 3.86. I fell for the it's happening tomorrow thing too. I now gotten to the point of it is what it is and just happy I was told about the dinar.

Go RV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Finally, a "guru" is putting something out there that is in the interest of the average investor. I challenge all the gurus to spread the word on this. It seems too many people are losing money month after month. I would like to see the layaway plan go away, and if the word gets out, then maybe that could happen. I don't believe any of Freeway Bill's intel and predictions but I must give kudos to him for this post. :)

Happy Sunday All,

Kimberlye B)

Ditto

I will be the first to say that I have lost thousands on reserves

and I know of people who have lost tens of thousands on reserves…… If you

desire to buy dinar, then buy dinar.. The lay-a-way program, although a good way

to hedge, has become a losing proposition for so many.

Wow. Awesome post.

I heard the same thing several days ago when I was praying about what to do, having just had a reserve expire and deciding whether to go another round.

I have been blessed in that I have only lost hundreds, not thousands or tens of thousands... and that's not so much money that it's going to ruin my life... but there for the grace of God go I.

My friend who told me about the dinar months ago, told me last week about someone he knows who had 60 million on reserve, and two weeks ago his house was sold on the court house steps.

I had 5 million on reserve that I should have known I could not pay for (I'm not sure I really thought it through), based on the hope that it would RV before expiration; now I have only 1 million reserved which I am sure I will take delivery of because some people who owe me money must pay at the end of the month.

I don't resent the dealer for their profit; they are taking a huge risk to provide a service that we, the people, have been demanding.

No one put a gun to our heads to make us buy reserves, and after all the brokers have to eat too.

God Bless All of Us!

• Upvote 1