Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bush’s Toronto Visit Cancelled Amid Mass Public Pressure for Arrest

flatdawg

Truth About Internationally Disgraced U.S. President Hidden from American Public

by Johnny Punish

This weeks appearance by former U.S. president George W. Bush at an event hosted by a local evangelical Christian university has been cancelled while the mainstream U.S. Media ignores the international embarrassment.

The decision came Wednesday, the same day three former students launched a petition urging the university to cancel the speech. On Tuesday, a class valedictorian and professor publicly spoke out against the appearance following the resignation of another staff member.

Bush was scheduled to speak Sept. 20 to about 150 people at an invitation-only breakfast hosted by Tyndale University College and Seminary, home to about 1,400 students at two campuses in Toronto’s north end.

Tyndale supporter Prem Watsa, chief executive of Fairfax Financial Holdings and sometimes referred to as “Canada’s Warren Buffett,” was sponsoring the event, which the administration said was intended to raise the university’s profile. Watsa did not respond to requests for comment.

A brief on the university’s website Wednesday afternoon announced the cancellation “due to scheduling change” but provided no details, nor did it mention Bush by name.

Tyndale spokeswoman Lina van der Wel confirmed the note pertained to the Bush event, which she said would not be rescheduled. She said she could not explain the “scheduling change,” nor say whether it was the university or Bush who cancelled.

University president Gary Nelson held a town-hall meeting at the school at noon Wednesday, a few hours before the decision to cancel was made public. Faculty reached by the Star refused to discuss what happened at the meeting.

Opposition to Bush’s appearance at the non-denominational evangelical university had been growing within the school’s community since Monday after the story ”Bush to make promotional appearance in Toronto for Christian college” was published in the Star.

The following day, a class valedictorian and professor spoke out passionately against the visit. The university also confirmed “a valued employee” quit in protest.

Critics accused Tyndale of sacrificing its peaceful ideals to attract wealthy donors with the exclusive event. Many students and alumni also complained they only heard about the high-profile appearance through the news.

“They’re still not even saying his name on their web page,” said Dan Oudshoorn, a former student body president who graduated in 2006 and was part of the group that launched the petition. “I think it shows they were really trying to sneak in a cash grab through a means they know is dirty, they got busted doing it and now they’re trying to sneak back out again without taking responsibility.”

As it stands, the main stream media in the USA has be absolutely silent on the international rejection of George W. Bush.

‘US media silence serves a purpose for the establishment. This is an embarrassment, a disgrace that America does NOT want to talk about or face. The fact that we, our culture and society, are complicit in the wholesale criminal acts of this pathetic Head of the Torture Snake is something that we don’t want to talk about. So silence works best. Besides Lady Gaga is on Dancing with the Stars and that’s much more easy on the soul” says Mike Leon, editor-in-chief of Veterans News Now.

In this authors view, to me, whats even worse is that our presidency has been disgraced. We’re are forever scarred by the psychotic predators who commited crimes against humanity in our name. And we, the people, are numb, nuertered, and morally bankrupt without standing.

Instead, the rest of the world has taking over for us as we’ve vacated the leadership stage. The conscience vacuum has been filled by Canadians and others worldwide who’ve decide to get up and stand up and fight against what we’ve become. At best how embarrassing is that we no longer stand for justice, peace, and humanity. At worst, we’re the 800lb fascist in the room pointing fingers at the ghost of Mother Teresa, Mahatma Ghandi, and Martin Luther King. What a disgrace!

Link

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 9

Truth About Internationally Disgraced U.S. President Hidden from American Public

by Johnny Punish

This weeks appearance by former U.S. president George W. Bush at an event hosted by a local evangelical Christian university has been cancelled while the mainstream U.S. Media ignores the international embarrassment.

The decision came Wednesday, the same day three former students launched a petition urging the university to cancel the speech. On Tuesday, a class valedictorian and professor publicly spoke out against the appearance following the resignation of another staff member.

Bush was scheduled to speak Sept. 20 to about 150 people at an invitation-only breakfast hosted by Tyndale University College and Seminary, home to about 1,400 students at two campuses in Toronto’s north end.

Tyndale supporter Prem Watsa, chief executive of Fairfax Financial Holdings and sometimes referred to as “Canada’s Warren Buffett,” was sponsoring the event, which the administration said was intended to raise the university’s profile. Watsa did not respond to requests for comment.

A brief on the university’s website Wednesday afternoon announced the cancellation “due to scheduling change” but provided no details, nor did it mention Bush by name.

Tyndale spokeswoman Lina van der Wel confirmed the note pertained to the Bush event, which she said would not be rescheduled. She said she could not explain the “scheduling change,” nor say whether it was the university or Bush who cancelled.

University president Gary Nelson held a town-hall meeting at the school at noon Wednesday, a few hours before the decision to cancel was made public. Faculty reached by the Star refused to discuss what happened at the meeting.

Opposition to Bush’s appearance at the non-denominational evangelical university had been growing within the school’s community since Monday after the story ”Bush to make promotional appearance in Toronto for Christian college” was published in the Star.

The following day, a class valedictorian and professor spoke out passionately against the visit. The university also confirmed “a valued employee” quit in protest.

Critics accused Tyndale of sacrificing its peaceful ideals to attract wealthy donors with the exclusive event. Many students and alumni also complained they only heard about the high-profile appearance through the news.

“They’re still not even saying his name on their web page,” said Dan Oudshoorn, a former student body president who graduated in 2006 and was part of the group that launched the petition. “I think it shows they were really trying to sneak in a cash grab through a means they know is dirty, they got busted doing it and now they’re trying to sneak back out again without taking responsibility.”

As it stands, the main stream media in the USA has be absolutely silent on the international rejection of George W. Bush.

‘US media silence serves a purpose for the establishment. This is an embarrassment, a disgrace that America does NOT want to talk about or face. The fact that we, our culture and society, are complicit in the wholesale criminal acts of this pathetic Head of the Torture Snake is something that we don’t want to talk about. So silence works best. Besides Lady Gaga is on Dancing with the Stars and that’s much more easy on the soul” says Mike Leon, editor-in-chief of Veterans News Now.

In this authors view, to me, whats even worse is that our presidency has been disgraced. We’re are forever scarred by the psychotic predators who commited crimes against humanity in our name. And we, the people, are numb, nuertered, and morally bankrupt without standing.

Instead, the rest of the world has taking over for us as we’ve vacated the leadership stage. The conscience vacuum has been filled by Canadians and others worldwide who’ve decide to get up and stand up and fight against what we’ve become. At best how embarrassing is that we no longer stand for justice, peace, and humanity. At worst, we’re the 800lb fascist in the room pointing fingers at the ghost of Mother Teresa, Mahatma Ghandi, and Martin Luther King. What a disgrace!

Link

If they think bush was bad there's no telling what they would do to poor ole Barry. :lol::lol:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

As an American, I am highly offended by this snub of our former president. What Canadians forget is that America may have been a frustrating neighbor, but it has also been Canada's greatest friend. I am sick and tired of other countries in the world standing on their toes to condemn America, but when they have a problem or need somethng, they are first in line to get it from . . . guess who? America, that's who!!!! I am tired of my country being pointed at and jeered by unthinking college kids. Who gave them the right to make judgment calls against us? There is much about the world that they have yet to experience or to understand, and this was just not their decision to make. Yes, of course, this was a slap in the face to me!! This man was my president on the worst day that my country ever experienced. He led us through that nightmare, and he held the entire world together briefly. Whatever those kids think of that good man, from their vantage point of having been mere children on that nightmare day when when America was savagely raped and beaten, they could very well owe our president an enormous debt of gratitude. When the planes flew into our skies and killed our people, our president stepped up to save America, and to also defend the entire world against such horror. And rest assured this was not just our fight, although only an honored few stepped up to help us, but when horror steps onto the world stage, it belongs to all of us, all human beings who care at all about their fellow man. I find it strange that, if such horror occured again, the entire world would still look to America to protect it, and then later, to heal it, and later again, to blame again, asevidenced by calls made by armchair quarterbacks all over the earth. It is now ten years later, and I am still horified by a picture I saw on television either on 9/11 or the next day of a little old Palestinian woman waving her arms and dancing a delighted jig in the street, actually celebrating because so many good, unaware, innocent Americans had died a horrible death at the hands of destroyers, those who hold no value at all for innocent human life. I was stunned at such a thing; I would never have thought to celebrate atrocities visited on that old woman, nor her fellow citizens. However, I suppose we can ignore what people in that part of the world think of us, but CANADA??!!! Our neighbor? Our friend(s)?

I absolutely do not want to insult or to hurt the feelings of our good Canadian friends at DV. But I do want to say how I feel about this latest affront to my country (yes, when someone insults my president, he insults me) which I find to be unconscionable!! Whatever others may think of President George W. Bush, he was our president, and he represented Americans and the entire world extremely well in a time of national horror and grief. For a brief time, most of the civilized world cried with us, and our friends in Canada were first here. During that time, President Bush committed our national treasure, our brave soldiers, sailors, airmaen, and coast guard warriors to go to war to protect all feedom loving nations. And finally, his decisions have put us together on this website. If it weren't for him, none of us here would have the chance we now have to change our very lives via Iraqi dinar. I also don't spread the guilt to those who are innocent, but I do hold those who actually commited this shameful atrocity toward our president accountable for it. If they are your countrymen, I think you should hold them accountable, too. Of course, it is not your fault that some of your countrymen do such foolish things. (After all, we've got Obama now, and look at all the scary, dumb things he does). But I believe completely that, when someone from another country insults and denigrates one of the most honorable presidents of my lifetime, they also insult not only me, but also every American who has an ounce of patriotism.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 4

Whatever others may think of President George W. Bush, he was our president, and he represented Americans and the entire world extremely well in a time of national horror and grief.

Read more:

Francie.. I can understand how you feel..

BUT, I do not wish for MY president to carry out the order for torture, and killing and maiming in MY name.

That is why Canada does not want him there, that is why they have a warrant out for his arrest.

Just as any other leader in the past who went against the Geneva convention.

Even now, Hosni Mubarak is on trial for corruption and complicity in the killing of protesters who toppled his government.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/egypt/8679278/Hosni-Mubarak-on-trial-former-Egyptian-president-pleads-not-guilty-to-all-charges.html

We must all of us answer for our sins, and when we deliberately kill and torture another human being, then there is the rest of the world to answer to.

G. B knew that, he knew that torture does not work, and he continued to allow it. He even allowed this procedure on innocent people.

remember? People were disappeared overnight and never heard from again. Even American citizens. Are we forgetting that?

To accept this, and not make him accountable, it would be as if we were rewarding a murderer for his transgressions.

BTW, Canada is not the only country to do order his arrest. You can look it up on Google ...

Best Regards

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Please don't make the mistake of making county and political policy one and the same!

The rejection was not of the United States But of an individual who had not only a poweful influence but also a powerfull hands on of policy that is considered to be internationaly criminal by many around the world as well as in the United States <_<

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Whatever others may think of President George W. Bush, he was our president, and he represented Americans and the entire world extremely well in a time of national horror and grief.

Read more:

BUT, I do not wish for MY president to carry out the order for torture, and killing and maiming in MY name.

That is why Canada does not want him there, that is why they have a warrant out for his arrest.

Even now, Hosni Mubarak is on trial for corruption and complicity in the killing of protesters who toppled his government.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/egypt/8679278/Hosni-Mubarak-on-trial-former-Egyptian-president-pleads-not-guilty-to-all-charges.html

We must all of us answer for our sins, and when we deliberately kill and torture another human being, then there is the rest of the world to answer to.

G. B knew that, he knew that torture does not work, and he continued to allow it. He even allowed this procedure on innocent people.

remember? People were disappeared overnight and never heard from again. Even American citizens. Are we forgetting that?

To accept this, and not make him accountable, it would be as if we were rewarding a murderer for his transgressions.

BTW, Canada is not the only country to do order his arrest. You can look it up on Google ...

Best Regards

Well explained Chape.

And I was going to respond to that previous post that the 9/11 people murdered

were not only American but from about 80 different countries including Canada.

And to reference that Palestinian woman, why not mention the 5 dancing Israeli agents who were

sent there to film the event while they high 5'ed each other and celebrated each plane hitting the towers.

I don't think Bush or Cheney represent Americans as a people, and they don't deserve to. Peace.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Read more:

We must all answer for our sins, and when we deliberately kill and torture another human being, then there is the rest of the world to answer to.

Best Regards

Sorry, I won't cooperate in doing this to President Bush. He is a hero in my eyes, and I won't believe this nonsense about him. I just will not do it. That man was larger than life many times during the difficult times America endured, and even if he did have to make some hard choices, those are choices I would have made myself. I love my country enough to put Her first, far above an enemy terrorist who is refusing to cooperate. He is not a criminal, but an enormous hero to me, and to many liberty loving, true blooded Americans. In fact, if he had not been willing to do what he had to do to get information from enemy combatants, I can assure you that a far larger number of our own precious lives would have been lost. Would you have blamed him for those lives lost if he had not acted to save them? The enemy did not care about us, other than wanting us to die in the most paintul way possible, a fact that liberals just can't seem to accept. None of the terrorists honor the Geneva Conventions. Call his protection of Americans and America a sin if you wish, but if the Americans who would otherwise have died knew it was their own lives that President Bush had saved, I guarantee you that they would respect President Bush as the true American hero he is. Oh, and for your information, the information extracted from those people did, indeed, "work." It saved many American lives, so don't even try to tell me this crap. It won't fly. Now since this is not my site, and since I don't feel it is right to use Adam's good graces to keep up a running argument, I will neither read nor answer again after posting this single reply. I have made my case.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Sorry, I won't cooperate in doing this to President Bush. He is a hero in my eyes, and I won't believe this nonsense about him. I just will not do it. That man was larger than life many times during the difficult times America endured, and even if he did have to make some hard choices, those are choices I would have made myself. I love my country enough to put Her first, far above an enemy terrorist who is refusing to cooperate. He is not a criminal, but an enormous hero to me, and to many liberty loving, true blooded Americans. In fact, if he had not been willing to do what he had to do to get information from enemy combatants, I can assure you that a far larger number of our own precious lives would have been lost. Would you have blamed him for those lives lost if he had not acted to save them? The enemy did not care about us, other than wanting us to die in the most paintul way possible, a fact that liberals just can't seem to accept. None of the terrorists honor the Geneva Conventions. Call his protection of Americans and America a sin if you wish, but if the Americans who would otherwise have died knew it was their own lives that President Bush had saved, I guarantee you that they would respect President Bush as the true American hero he is. Oh, and for your information, the information extracted from those people did, indeed, "work." It saved many American lives, so don't even try to tell me this crap. It won't fly. Now since this is not my site, and since I don't feel it is right to use Adam's good graces to keep up a running argument, I will neither read nor answer again after posting this single reply. I have made my case.

You have far from made a case in favor of the Bush Administration. That was, by far, the worst thing the U.S. has faced in our lifetimes. We are now staring down the abyss as a result of their shenanigans and may not see a viable recovery, ever. That's what happens when you put less than mediocre in charge which appears

Texas is trying to send us again. Damn shame 300 million people will continue to be had by immoral con men.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

You have far from made a case in favor of the Bush Administration. That was, by far, the worst thing the U.S. has faced in our lifetimes. We are now staring down the abyss as a result of their shenanigans and may not see a viable recovery, ever. That's what happens when you put less than mediocre in charge which appears

Texas is trying to send us again. Damn shame 300 million people will continue to be had by immoral con men.

I agree with you. I don't understand why American electorate has had a hard time figuring out that Republican work for the rich and affluent, and that the Dems work for the people.

The rich and affluent really don't care about us, as is obvious by the degree of hardship that we have had to endure so that 1% of the population can further their own gains.

I am also amazed at how those senators and congresmen who accept political contributions with strings attached can sleep at night knowing that they are selling us down the road to perdition.

frankly I have given up on the American political system. We have become a third world country since Bush/Channey sold us out!

I am glad that someone has shown Bush that he is not welcome in their country, he deserves to be humiliated.

Carlos

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1YFbIGv9Z

http://www.telegraph...ll-charges.html

Best Regards

Well I guess since it wasn't Canada that was attacked on 9-11 it's easy for them to talk about what they would have done!!!!!! What a bunch of crap. Whatever Bush did will pale in comparison to what you will learn about Obama!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

Hi all,

This story has been exaggerated. There were only 85 signatures on the petition to cancel the Bush fundraising breakfast, most of them former students. Tyndale U has a lot of explaining to do and they're not talking to anybody. Many of us in Canada are very angry with this outrageous snub by a very weak school president!

So much for evangelical schools standing up for freedom of speech. It funny, Columbia U in NYC won't let Bush or any other conservative speak either but Ahmadinejad is going for his second engagement there. The left is very strong in both countries. It's time to wake up people!

I saw a professor and a pastor from the Tyndale U on Sun News Network talk about it. Almost all the profs and students had no problem with Bush being there. Watch it here.

Edited by Markinsa
Remove Offensive Langauge
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Some of you people make me want to throw up even calling yourselves Americans. But, in at least a semi-free country, you have the right to be ignorant wimps if you want to. This country is the most powerful empire in the history of the world. You don't get to that place being a pansy. You don't get to that place waving a white flag and whining about the big bullies you have for neighbors. You don't get to that place without whizzin on a few wimps. Canada is our friend to the north because they're rich, and we're powerful. They're rich because or their natural resources, and they don't have to fund a military. They have us. They depend on us to secure their nation, and if it wasn't for us, they'd all be speaking Russian or Chinese instead of English and French. But collectively they have selective memory about that. We have 700 military bases all over this planet. We are the world's police department. And we give more money and do more good for people around the globe that hate us than the rest of the world put together. Are we perfect. No, we're corrupt. Put this much power in the hands of any humans and you will see corruption in all directions. But, when you deal with humans, you take the good with the bad, and hope the one outweighs the other. If you can't handle that, move to Canada, or France, or Somalia for that matter. George Bush isn't a perfect man. He's a good man. And he dealt with a lot of crap that you and I have absolutely no knowledge of. But some people still think they could do a better job as president. So RUN. Quit being a wimp. Do something, besides cry and complain, you liberal pansy. You think if we put all our guns away and start waving peace flags that China, Russia, Palestine, radical Islam, and every other wacko on the planet is going to say, Oh, good, now we can put our guns away too! Grow up. Or start studying foreign languages. :angry:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

:D Im going to smile when i say this but :) --- :tiphat: -----ALL people who have sponsored wars since the 2nd WORLD WAR should be tried forTtreason-Why because they said :twothumbs: --IT WAS THE WAR TO END ALL WARS. -----They lied to us and gave us Fractional Banking and Health Care that would kill people. Africa should not be the way it is and held down and Poverty Poor and the Oceans should be clean and as our Drinking water should be. Now that being said JESUS said that the poor will always be with us .I think HE was saying that there are some people in this world that may be mentally poor and that is why he healed them. Now if you want a piece of me for what i said 1st take a look at your families and see who has died in a war and with cancer and then take a look at those pictures of people in Africa that you turn from. Take your money from what you make here and go make a difference. 96% OF the money you give to World Vision is for Office work. World Vision is run by the CIA- Now go smile ----- Yes i have a bone to pick.My cousin went to NAM 3 times and now sits in a home with no legs and $37 dollars a month for WHAT----May GOD Bless you and your houses-Vern :):)
  • Upvote 1

Some of you people make me want to throw up even calling yourselves Americans. But, in at least a semi-free country, you have the right to be ignorant wimps if you want to. This country is the most powerful empire in the history of the world. You don't get to that place being a pansy. You don't get to that place waving a white flag and whining about the big bullies you have for neighbors. You don't get to that place without whizzin on a few wimps. Canada is our friend to the north because they're rich, and we're powerful. They're rich because or their natural resources, and they don't have to fund a military. They have us. They depend on us to secure their nation, and if it wasn't for us, they'd all be speaking Russian or Chinese instead of English and French. But collectively they have selective memory about that. We have 700 military bases all over this planet. We are the world's police department. And we give more money and do more good for people around the globe that hate us than the rest of the world put together. Are we perfect. No, we're corrupt. Put this much power in the hands of any humans and you will see corruption in all directions. But, when you deal with humans, you take the good with the bad, and hope the one outweighs the other. If you can't handle that, move to Canada, or France, or Somalia for that matter. George Bush isn't a perfect man. He's a good man. And he dealt with a lot of crap that you and I have absolutely no knowledge of. But some people still think they could do a better job as president. So RUN. Quit being a wimp. Do something, besides cry and complain, you liberal pansy. You think if we put all our guns away and start waving peace flags that China, Russia, Palestine, radical Islam, and every other wacko on the planet is going to say, Oh, good, now we can put our guns away too! Grow up. Or start studying foreign languages. :angry:

I guarantee you lots of "liberal pansies" are more than willing to take on whatever pseudo tough guy challenge you wish to put forth.

The greater the empire the greater the evil to get thier regardles of which century in time. As for Canada, it is dominated by the Anglo American Empire!

• Upvote 2

I hope you did'nt upchuck all over yourself in your blind rage from reading something that went completely against your extremist right wing brainwashing that you are so proud of!

It may come as a shock to you, but good Americans come in all kinds of shapes, sizes, colors and beliefs. Some of us actually have the power of indipendent thought, we can discern good from bad, and we don't base it on our political dogma: but on the power of reasoning.

We are good, law abiding citizens that work hard every day to pay the bills and put food on the table and are not in any mood to have to tuck our tails between our legs and scurry off into the night because we have encountered someone who is politically frustrated and angry because he knows down deep that his political leaders have followed the agendas of their corporate sponsors and not the will of the people. The fact that you cannot accept a different political view or opinion shows your level of intolerance and ignorance. Most Republican extremists cannot accept discent from their stated view. We are told to pack our bags and go somewhere else if we don't like it! (typical intolerance).To learn a foreign language.... I already do speak a foreign language...It's called ENGLISH! It' does not take a true man to call some one a whimp and a pansie when you sit your lard butt behind a keyboard!

The name is Carlos.....remember it!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

:) CARLOS :) ----------------Some of you people make me want to throw up even calling yourselves Americans. But, in at least a semi-free country, you have the right to be ignorant wimps if you want to. This country is the most powerful empire in the history of the world. You don't get to that place being a pansy. You don't get to that place waving a white flag and whining about the big bullies you have for neighbors. You don't get to that place without whizzin on a few wimps. Canada is our friend to the north because they're rich, and we're powerful. They're rich because or their natural resources, and they don't have to fund a military. They have us. Read more: :angry::angry: WOW---Please DO-NOT listen to this guy.Number 1 i do not know you 2 i know you becaquse your human and you should be treated as one. ;) That being said - What he says is true.I also live in Canada. Now Your not a wimp and living in a Semi-Free country is probably Not your choice and it was made for you. This guy doesnt understand the elite. Yes the UA is the most powerful country in the worlsd and i can tell you why and then take a look at what is happening.Im not the only one who see,s this .Some people think they see but their eyes are closed because they are blinde by what is happening. The USA is going to be brought to its knees.If this country is so smart why are they pretty well own by China. What im going to say will bring alot of talk and hurt but fact is fact. I dont want to say this but thiose that know mme know i shoot straight from the hip and dont miss. They are flat out bullies. NO other country pushes and pulss and kills more people in the world .Why? because that is the way it is. If they are so smart why is it people are now Patriots and going over seasto help countries that are ravish by the USA.. As for Canada -do not put us in the same bag.Canada and the people here know that Canada can stand on its own.The only reasomn that the USA wants to be friends is because WE have those Natural resourses. We want Canada to succeed and it will and it has in the past. The world knows this and we help alot ofother countries.We as a country DO-NOT want to fight in the wars.If you look at the last wars yes the USA has a very large Militaru Machine but it was Canada that went into the harder parts and one so they could come in and finish them off. They are conditioned to think they are greater than us.Not true. However our country has been put in a spot now that we dont want. We areor some of us are not believing a great lie that we ned the states BUT that is the way it is in a free country sych as ours.We do live in a free-er country that the states. But we are becoming more like them every day and we as a nation of people do noyt want this.But it is going to be so because we have been sold out.Now if you read a bible you will see what is going to came and we will get the Collatral damage from it all. Everytime OBAMER says something against ISREAL within 72 hours something happens to the USA. Our Pime Minister say that we have a good working relationship with Isreal and we are going to keep it that way. FUND A MILTARY?Where did you get idea goofy? We do fund a military and we also make tyour stuff. Our government does fund t and we do sink millions into it to where we have gone into a great debt to do so. We as a people do not want this but again we have ben presured into it.Yes we have .It has been proven and if you understand the agreement we have with the USA you know we do,.Why do you think we build alot of their machinary.Nuff said. I can go on for hours on this and i relly dont care to do.What our neighbours do is their business and we dont want to know BUT we have to, AGREEMENTS -thats what holding us down.We have right now a program that says we are tired of seeing made in the USA on everything that is here even if it made here. I myself preach buy Canadian and our Government are starting this program (bless there little pea pickin hearts) are starting to put stickers and stamping things that are made here MADE IN CANADA. So i uess what im saying is you WELCOME and dont let people like this bother you. If your telling the truth in what you do a or say you will be held in friendship.I believe your heartis good. May God Bless you and your house- Vern ;):):twothumbs::tiphat:

:) This page would take the page for fixing mistakes so i had to re-load it this way- sorry for the double copy but it was the only way ----:) CARLOS :) ----------------Some of you people make me want to throw up even calling yourselves Americans. But, in at least a semi-free country, you have the right to be ignorant wimps if you want to. This country is the most powerful empire in the history of the world. You don't get to that place being a pansy. You don't get to that place waving a white flag and whining about the big bullies you have for neighbors. You don't get to that place without whizzin on a few wimps. Canada is our friend to the north because they're rich, and we're powerful. They're rich because or their natural resources, and they don't have to fund a military. They have us. Read more: :angry::angry: WOW---Please DO-NOT listen to this guy.Number 1- i do not know you 2- i know you because your human and you should be treated as one. ;) That being said - What he says is true about theUSA. What he says about you is NOT true- .I also live in Canada. Your not and never were a wimp but living in a Semi-Free country is probably Not your choice and it was made for you. This guy doesnt understand the elite. Yes the USA is the most powerful country in the world and i can tell you why and then take a look at what is happening.Im not the only one who see,s this .Some people think they see but their eyes are closed because they are blind by what is happening. The USA is going to be brought to its knees.If this country is so smart why are they pretty well owned by China. What im going to say will bring alot of talk and hurt but fact is fact. I dont want to say this but those that know me know i shoot straight from the hip and dont miss. They are flat out bullies. NO other country pushes and pulls and kills more people in the world .Why? because that is the way it is. If they are so smart why is it people are now Patriots and going over sea,s to help countries that are ravished by the USA.. As for Canada -do not put us in the same bag.Canada and the people here know that Canada can stand on its own.The only reason that the USA wants to be friends is because WE have those Natural resourses. We want Canada to succeed and it will and it has in the past. The world knows this and we help alot of other countries.We as a country DO-NOT want to fight in the wars.If you look at the last wars yes the USA has a very large Military Machine but it was Canada that went into the harder parts and won so they could come in and finish them off. They are conditioned to think they are greater than us.Not true. However our country has been put in a spot now that we dont want. We are or some of us are not believing a great lie that we need the states BUT that is the way it is in a free country such as ours.We do live in a free-er country than the states. But we are becoming more like them every day and we as a nation of people do not want this.But it is going to be so because we have been sold out.Now if you read a bible you will see what is going to came and we will get the Collatral damage from it all. Everytime OBAMER says something against ISREAL within 72 hours something happens to the USA. Our Pime Minister say,s that we have a good working relationship with Isreal and we are going to keep it that way. FUND A MILTARY?Where did you get idea goofy? We do fund a military and we also make your stuff. Our government does fund and we do sink millions into it to where we have gone into a great debt to do so. We as a people do not want this but again we have been pressured into it.Yes we have .It has been proven and if you understand the agreement we have with the USA you know we do,.Why do you think we build alot of their machinary.Nuff said. I can go on for hours on this and i really dont care to do.What our neighbours do is their business and we dont want to know BUT we have to, AGREEMENTS -thats what holding us down.We have right now a program that says we are tired of seeing made in the USA on everything that is here even if it made here. I myself preach buy Canadian and our Governments are starting this program (bless there little pea pickin hearts) are starting to put stickers and stamping things that are made here MADE IN CANADA. So i guess what im saying is to you is WELCOME and dont let people like this bother you. If your telling the truth in what you do or say you will be held in friendship.I believe your heart is good. May God Bless you and your house- Vern ;):):twothumbs::tiphat:

As an American, I am highly offended by this snub of our former president. What Canadians forget is that America may have been a frustrating neighbor, but it has also been Canada's greatest friend. I am sick and tired of other countries in the world standing on their toes to condemn America, but when they have a problem or need somethng, they are first in line to get it from . . . guess who? America, that's who!!!! I am tired of my country being pointed at and jeered by unthinking college kids. Who gave them the right to make judgment calls against us? There is much about the world that they have yet to experience or to understand, and this was just not their decision to make. Yes, of course, this was a slap in the face to me!! This man was my president on the worst day that my country ever experienced. He led us through that nightmare, and he held the entire world together briefly. Whatever those kids think of that good man, from their vantage point of having been mere children on that nightmare day when when America was savagely raped and beaten, they could very well owe our president an enormous debt of gratitude. When the planes flew into our skies and killed our people, our president stepped up to save America, and to also defend the entire world against such horror. And rest assured this was not just our fight, although only an honored few stepped up to help us, but when horror steps onto the world stage, it belongs to all of us, all human beings who care at all about their fellow man. I find it strange that, if such horror occured again, the entire world would still look to America to protect it, and then later, to heal it, and later again, to blame again, asevidenced by calls made by armchair quarterbacks all over the earth. It is now ten years later, and I am still horified by a picture I saw on television either on 9/11 or the next day of a little old Palestinian woman waving her arms and dancing a delighted jig in the street, actually celebrating because so many good, unaware, innocent Americans had died a horrible death at the hands of destroyers, those who hold no value at all for innocent human life. I was stunned at such a thing; I would never have thought to celebrate atrocities visited on that old woman, nor her fellow citizens. However, I suppose we can ignore what people in that part of the world think of us, but CANADA??!!! Our neighbor? Our friend(s)?

I absolutely do not want to insult or to hurt the feelings of our good Canadian friends at DV. But I do want to say how I feel about this latest affront to my country (yes, when someone insults my president, he insults me) which I find to be unconscionable!! Whatever others may think of President George W. Bush, he was our president, and he represented Americans and the entire world extremely well in a time of national horror and grief. For a brief time, most of the civilized world cried with us, and our friends in Canada were first here. During that time, President Bush committed our national treasure, our brave soldiers, sailors, airmaen, and coast guard warriors to go to war to protect all feedom loving nations. And finally, his decisions have put us together on this website. If it weren't for him, none of us here would have the chance we now have to change our very lives via Iraqi dinar. I also don't spread the guilt to those who are innocent, but I do hold those who actually commited this shameful atrocity toward our president accountable for it. If they are your countrymen, I think you should hold them accountable, too. Of course, it is not your fault that some of your countrymen do such foolish things. (After all, we've got Obama now, and look at all the scary, dumb things he does). But I believe completely that, when someone from another country insults and denigrates one of the most honorable presidents of my lifetime, they also insult not only me, but also every American who has an ounce of patriotism.

Hey I absolutly agree , I am Canadian born myself but have been a American for years now . I do still go to my homeland and visit on a regular .And never in my life have I ever seen so much hate form Canada on our former president , never ..With no facts or anything just pure ignorance and distane for the guy .But here is the thruth of the matter , The Canadian media is only one sided and exteremely liberal ,there is no fox news verses CNN , only one side and thats it , so dont take it personal , its just brainwashing .The Canadians like to follow ther fellow brother or sister canadian and back then when Mr Bush was president ,It was ( trendy) to hate on the republican machine. Its funny though ,I just returned recently and the Media cant cover up Obamas mess ups , my old friends were like damn you guys are screwed until the next election huh.lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As an American I am ashamed of the above replies showing any type of support for Bush or Cheney. Is this what we are teaching our future generations?

http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/668680/welcome_to_boston%2C_mr._rumsfeld._you_are_under_arrest./#paragraph2

You may read this story and see if you can hold your heads up after. Go RV!!

Edited by DinarDebbie
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Please don't make the mistake of making county and political policy one and the same!

The rejection was not of the United States But of an individual who had not only a poweful influence but also a powerfull hands on of policy that is considered to be internationaly criminal by many around the world as well as in the United States <_<

You ask me not to confuse country and political policy, in other words, not to confuse our country with our president, as he is the one who determines America's political policy at any given time. I would put George W. Bush's honesty, integrity, record, and political policy up against any of these "protestors" who condemn him while giving him no credit at all for the enormous job he did at a crucial time in our country. Meantime, they, themselves, have never, and most likely will never contribute a single thing of value to anyone standing outside of their own small shoes. The easiest thing in the world to do is to hold other people to blame for how things were done, yet to only whine about it instead of doing the job yourself. These people are the whiners, the blamers of the world. They are the proponants of political correctness. I read the other day that "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." Unfortunately, those Canadians who denied President Bush a forum are trying to "pick it up by the clean end" again. In great emergencies, someone has to be brave; someone has to take a hard stance; someone has to draw a line in the sand; someone has to step up and make tough choices. Someone has to recognize a turd when they see one, and courageously pick it up anyway. It takes a hero to do a job like that, not a whiner, not a blamer.

Who are Canadians today, anyway? When I was a little girl, Canadian Royal Mounties were heros. I grew up in a tiny town in Arkansas, far removed from "the wild Canadian north," and even I knew about the brave, heroic Mounties. But sadly, it's been a long time since Canada was defined by those brave Mounties.The Canadian national attitude has now reduced those former heros to no more than border guards, and somehow Canada, as defined by the objectors, has become a non-entity. Canada simply no longer has a world-class national identity. They rely on America for that. And today, Canada also depends on America for protection in a time of war. On 9/11, Canada needed George W. Bush as much as America needed him. And at the time, amid the immediate outrage and horror following the worst national tragedy in our country's history, Canada stood tall beside us. To many Americans, in the aftermath of that horrible tragedy, Canada was a world-class friend. But where are those Canadians today? Why are they not speaking up and defending the single man, above all, who stepped up to take swift and certain action for all of us, and yes, in all our names? The whiners and complainers could at least respect what he did for us, especially since he had to choose the hard road. You can defend all you want, but if you aren't willing to step up and man the fly-swatter, the flies will just keep attacking from all directions. We have not had another attack since 9/11. Real Americans take real comfort in that fact. Even the whiners, do-nothings, and objectors of Canada should be grateful for that.

Today, those same Canadians who malign President Bush probably think Obama is wonderful because he is just like them. He, too, holds everyone else to blame. How many times have you heard the Liar-in-Chief blame "my predecessor"?? Even three years later, nothing is ever his fault. He takes the low road every time, although he does, I notice, try to claim credit for several things (getting Osama comes to mind), even when it's obvious that it was done by someone else. He, too, goes all over the earth proclaiming America's guilt. He bows to foreign dictators. He shames America!! Over and over!! The world has more than its share of worthless, do-nothing-of-any-value people like this, even in America, and Obama is simply a prime example. The protesters, the whiners, and the do-nothings are, unfortunately, among us. And the Canadians who foolishly dare to criticize President Bush, let alone refuse to hear him speak, are still trying to pick it up by the clean end. I am an American. I take great pride in America. George W. Bush gave me every cause to feel pride in my great country, while Obama shames me and all Americans before the world. Those like him who decry America, who condemn both America and an American worth the name, are the worthless, moral garbage peddlers of the earth. God forgive them, because I will not.

And Debbie, your shame is just the clean end again. You can sink your head low if you want, but I will never attempt to shame my country as you do.

by Johnny Punish

Link

by Johnny Punish

Link

You and others like you are the only disgrace on America's shoulders. You are part of what has become insidious to America, the inner rot of shame you constantly try to bring down on those of us who love our country. For what it's worth, I stand up for America, and never in this lifetime will I allow you and others like you to place shame on my country. I won't even allow Obama to do that, although, God love him, he tries every day to shame his country, and because he is on the world stage, sometimes he comes close. But like you, the only shame he brings is to himself. So you and he, and others who feel the same, can all wallow together in the same pig sty. But my country and I will not go there with you. Shame on you for being such a turncoat!!!

Everyone needs to realize that back in the Viet-Nam days Liberal American Democrats became canadians when they ran from the draft and would not fight for their country... DRAFT DODGERS pure and simple.......scum of the earth

So is it any wonder that Bush is not welcome in Canadaohmy.gif

American Hippies when they were young, America hating canadians now

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 1